• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

English Voice Actor Special + Snake Codecs (Updated. more Snake)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Since Wolf is now a space cowboy, can we start making Starfox-Cowboy Bebop mergers?

Deception

Smash Ace
What is the problem with the voice actor specials? They won't work at all. The codecs work fine but your specials don't load at all. Please fix them.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Lucario's voice owns, and just to let you know, he talks via telepathy just he does in the movie.

Kasado-Bit

Smash Cadet
Hm....I'm curious as to how you were able to get a copy of Smash Bros Brawl before the rest of America did. I doubt the process was legal...

Wow. I never expected Wolf to sound like that. This opens up a LOT of new jokes.

"I wish I knew how to quit you, Fox!"

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Wolf sounds so awesome. In fact, out of the English-speaking playable cast, Snake and the Spacefurries are the only ones that have acceptable voices. Thank God they didn't use Slippy's Assault voice.

Rakath

Smash Ace
I love the Codecs, its proof that Sonic was in no way meshed in, while Snake was finely tuned into the game in every aspect...

Keep up the good work on putting these out.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Languages you don't know generally sound better, why? Because you lack certainty of what it means.

Hence why English is popular in Japan...

Rakath

Smash Ace
I'm still hopin' for a vid of Slippy going "Snake, Snake? SNAAAAAAAKE!"

Fox McCl0ud

Smash Apprentice
I have always wondered what happens during Snakes codec when he runs into Sonic.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
So is there an Ike codec? It's stated in the first post, but I don't see Ike in the vid.

Falco's was good. I didn't expect Slippy to be in the codec. xP

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Wolf is okay.

The "Play times over, Star Fox." Sounds promising.

Thank god, both my mains have either "HYAA" as their only line, or David Hayter.
=D

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Wow Luigi's codec was great. That part of Metal gear solid has got to be my favorite part of the series.

" I can't believe it -- that someone who has commited all those twisted acts in the woman's bathroom ----- would make it this far-- this is the end of the world-- destroy the final weapon... metal gear-- I need scissors! 61!"

Great stuff.

IKExFALCO

Smash Rookie
please upload some gameplay videos thats what i really wanna see i wanna see if the voices fit the characters during the battle cuhz i hate ikes voice and i wanna hear him in a battle.

BoG

Smash Journeyman
You didn't do a voice clip of "Show me your moves!"
That better be in Brawl....

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
It's because in real life hedgehogs eat snakes. I still don't get what Snake meant by Wolf having friends. He's being mean. XD

Anyway, yeah, please do the Lylat taunts of Wolf, Falco, and Fox! They're quite plenty, although you'll be doing some stuff like quitting and replaying because it only works once per match, and the taunt varies depending on the background during Lylat Cruise.

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
Awww... No reference to switching the controller port in Ness's codec... Darn.

Well, all that's left now is Peach, ROB, Olimar, Lucas, Zelda, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link. And since Wario's was done, too, then I suppose Mario, ZSS, and Yoshi.
That's still about 2 videos worth.

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
It's because in real life hedgehogs eat snakes. I still don't get what Snake meant by Wolf having friends. He's being mean. XD

Anyway, yeah, please do the Lylat taunts of Wolf, Falco, and Fox! They're quite plenty, although you'll be doing some stuff like quitting and replaying because it only works once per match, and the taunt varies depending on the background during Lylat Cruise.
Maybe you've never heard of a "lone wolf." When hunting, wolves tend to leave the pack to go on their own until the hunt is over.

CJay

Smash Cadet
well Mario ZSS and Yoshi are on the Dojo, not going to do them
im going to sleep now its 03:32AM night^

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
lmao at the Sonic one

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
well Mario ZSS and Yoshi are on the Dojo, not going to do them
im going to sleep now its 03:32AM night^
Wow, that's late as a *****! Well, that takes of three codecs you'll have.

:D

'___'

Top Bottom