• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Sure, but why do you have to be gone for so long?
As much as I like you guys and the Smash community, I gotta take a break.
I really wanna focus on school and get back in touch with the people who really matter to me, I've been a bit distant from them for personal reasons and I gots me some esplaining to do there.

Still love everyone and will miss everyone in this crew.
Especially you, Dave, and Trevor.
Might even try to go down to Princeton more often when I come back, well if it's cool with you, but that's a matter for another time.

My title is fine. Ema's so cute. :)
It's almost perfect. Almost.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I would certainly hope so. I hate losing to 100% Juice.

Except Shadow, since he's so cute. ;)
I hate losing to BF, Brinstar, and RC. It happens too often and it's bull****. Who do you even lose to in Juice? I never play Dm or Anti, but I lose to Kelvin often and wyatt.Nick usually beats me too. Idc though, they are all exceptionally good at this game.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I hate losing to BF, Brinstar, and RC. It happens too often and it's bull****. Who do you even lose to in Juice? I never play Dm or Anti, but I lose to Kelvin often and wyatt.Nick usually beats me too. Idc though, they are all exceptionally good at this game.
Wyatt, although I haven't played him in forever.

The last two times I played Nick and wanted to win, I lost, but I think I played badly both times. I beat Kelvin's MK the last two times but lost to his Snake at No Maps. :(

whos this falco player named KiD?
is he any good?

just wondering
Yes.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
J.G IS HOSTING A SMASHFEST TOMORROW! ITS GONNA BE HUGE. EVERYONE GO!

heres the info!!!

Clifton,NJ

Just in Case anyone misunderstood, This is NOT A TOURNAMENT, just a smashfest where anyone can come to get in good training/chill and plus there are like no Tournies in NJ so If you want to come just to get some training or get in some money matches before the season ends then COME! lol.

Doors open at 12:00 pm on Saturday!

There will be MELEE! and Brawl! lol obviously. and Pokemon D/P/Pt lol bring your shiettt

If you could bring a tv or a wii that would be greatly appreciated :]

Everyone's Invited bring whoever you want!

oh and BRING FOOD! lol. You can bring whatever you want to eat. You WILL get hungry and I'm not feeding all of you. lol bring food. But if you forgot don't worry!

We will be ordering Pizza! from Pizza Hut. If you put in $6, You get your Own Pie, yes a whole pie just for you! only $6! Get at that yo!

Later on during the day we'll probably do Brawl Draft Crews(which will get recorded) because they're to epic yo

Get your money matches on too!!! the seasons almost over!! i know you wana secure some spots!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Jose, what's that picture in your sig? The little tiny one under the Mogwai quote.

Also, EE, get at your 0-4 record with me. ;)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't think I can post much anymore... I keep getting infractions for very minor and petty things because people report every little thing I do and I'm unpopular. I'm going to build up permanent infractions (I already have two) and get permabanned. I don't know how to not post the way I do because it's who I am and it's the way I've always posted on every Fire Emblem board (without getting infractions since it's not overly insanely strict like here).

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
I don't think I can post much anymore... I keep getting infractions for very minor and petty things because people report every little thing I do and I'm unpopular. I'm going to build up permanent infractions (I already have two) and get permabanned. I don't know how to not post the way I do because it's who I am and it's the way I've always posted on every Fire Emblem board (without getting infractions since it's not overly insanely strict like here).
Learn to shut the **** up sometimes lol, I've seen some of your posts and while funny, you get baited into everything bro. Decide what's more worth it to you, calling someone garbage followed by weird gifs or being able to participate in active discussions and stay informed on the boards.

Just chill out, you don't run the boards, all those infractions should be a hint.

//no offense intended

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Learn to shut the **** up sometimes lol, I've seen some of your posts and while funny, you get baited into everything bro. Decide what's more worth it to you, calling someone garbage followed by weird gifs or being able to participate in active discussions and stay informed on the boards.

Just chill out, you don't run the boards, all those infractions should be a hint.

//no offense intended
The master of getting banned gives out good advice from personal experience.

daisho

Smash Lord
What would be the point in getting permabanned?... just ignore infractions and when you get banned stop posting until you can again...

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
People are stupid and small children report "mean words". Not many I assume but we've seen our fair share of babies in smash(not kingz), real ones that *****. What would you expect from such people?

daisho

Smash Lord
10 infractions = 1 PERMANENT infraction.

6 permanent infractions = bye bye forever.
Oh, that makes sense... lol bye bye forever...

Well, the staff here caters to the weak and unmetal and they enforce rules like robots. What a shame. :(
I feel like it has been that way on every forum I have ever been on... its just annoying...

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
A mod's job should be essentially useless other than for physical threats and continued harassment. Oh well though, thats not the way it's shown to be so w/e

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Reporting Inui's post like it Aint No Thang.

DO SOMETHING *****....

And AllisBrawl is 10x stricter than here.

**** AIB

ANTi_

Smash Hero
No, aib is cool. Its cheese that makes it no fun anymore. =/
***** banned me because i said he will get ******* ***** by Kingz Night Mare

Censor Dodging infractions are stupid as hell.

Mic Edit: Funny, I find breaking rules for no reason that you know are going to be inforced is stupid.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Wyatt, although I haven't played him in forever.

The last two times I played Nick and wanted to win, I lost, but I think I played badly both times. I beat Kelvin's MK the last two times but lost to his Snake at No Maps. :(

Yes.
huh? ill show you our time line

1 week before apex = 5 dollar mm i lost.

terrabite= 2-1 first 2 were dittos . u won the first i won the second, then i beat ur snake.

game table = i play horribly and you win. hooray

no maps = i win with my snake vs your mk.

so you won the

Inui

Banned via Warnings
huh? ill show you our time line

1 week before apex = 5 dollar mm i lost.

terrabite= 2-1 first 2 were dittos . u won the first i won the second, then i beat ur snake.

game table = i play horribly and you win. hooray

no maps = i win with my snake vs your mk.

so you won the
The $5 MM was after Apex...

In conclusion, we go even. Ok.

lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hold it, Trevor!

September 26th - Restricted Area: Atomsk
October 3rd - HOBO 19: Vex Kasrani, Vex Kasrani
October 10th - Daphne 1: Atomsk
October 24th - Road to Viridian City: Atomsk
November 14th - Crank That Kosha Boy: ChuDat, Xyro
January 17th - *Pound* 4: ChuDat, none for Melee yet
April 3rd - WHOBO 2: Mew2King, Xyro

I am keeping track of my partners for stuff, and you and me are supposed to be static like almost all of the time.

You should take Fatal on November 14th because I'm with ChuDat.

Cia

das kwl
Hold it, Trevor!

September 26th - Restricted Area: Atomsk
October 3rd - HOBO 19: Vex Kasrani, Vex Kasrani
October 10th - Daphne 1: Atomsk
October 24th - Road to Viridian City: Atomsk
November 14th - Crank That Kosha Boy: ChuDat, Xyro
January 17th - *Pound* 4: ChuDat, none for Melee yet
April 3rd - WHOBO 2: Mew2King, Xyro

I am keeping track of my partners for stuff, and you and me are supposed to be static like almost all of the time.

You should take Fatal on November 14th because I'm with ChuDat.
LMFAOOOO!!!

this floored me

Top Bottom