• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Meh, this got boring, ill leave you all to fight. All these arguements are pointless, i bet over 500 posts on this thread are about people aruging or some crap like that. Well goodbye, i dont hate any of you in person, just online

<3

Go check the COT4 thread. It was the only thing I have to judge you by other than posts(which i also dislike) but the COT4 thread has my explaination of my dislikes, very little dealing with the event itself

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
You didn't destroy anything of Eazy's posts lmao. You just cried alot. Nothing was resolved after that argument, and nothing will ever be resolved in an argument with you.
This is unfortunately true because it isn't really an argument with him. It's one person saying [stuff] and Inui completely ignoring him but responding by spewing unrelated nonsense while trying to submerge the USA underwater with his tears while accomplishing nothing.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I love knowing that whenever I see that kashif posted, I don't need to see the horrible garbage he posts.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Trevor, you guys said it many times which ppl in here are your friends and all... why not just drop everyone else and make this crew better by having a group of strong players that are all friends?
the number of members you have that are inactive or not your friends is ridiculous. i don't see why you would have players in the crew that you don't like in the first place.
For just one example: Spam is still on your crew list for elite members although you have been posting nothing but negative comments towards him lately... and i'm pretty sure he doesn't care about being in this crew either. (sorry spam for saying this if it's untrue at all)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Oh ****, Inui bringing back that i got more friends than you argument. LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, it's true. He sucks at maintaining friendships and being a friend. You can't have friends if you don't know how to be one, and he doesn't.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Trevor, you guys said it many times which ppl in here are your friends and all... why not just drop everyone else and make this crew better by having a group of strong players that are all friends?
the number of members you have that are inactive or not your friends is ridiculous. i don't see why you would have players in the crew that you don't like in the first place.
For just one example: Spam is still on your crew list for elite members although you have been posting nothing but negative comments towards him lately... and i'm pretty sure he doesn't care about being in this crew either. (sorry spam for saying this if it's untrue at all)
There are obviously a lot of people I had wanted to kick out for a while. Blue and Doom are the two obvious ones, but i wanted to make sure Inui was okay with it, which he wasn't lol.

I kinda was looking foward to this crew that diem made cause it would get rid of someone i didn't like, but it'd remove someone I did like T~T

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
There are obviously lot of people I had wanted to kick out for a while. Blue and Doom are the two obvious ones, but i wanted to make sure Inui was okay with it, which he wasn't lol.

I kinda was looking foward to this crew that diem made cause it would get rid of someone i didn't like, but it'd remove someone I did like T~T
i don't see why you hate max so much >_< but whatever.
inui, why keep in the inactive members though? even members of your crew get annoyed with how many members there are >_>

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
lol <3 Rookie

My Fox is nasty in every Smash game! Let's Fox ditto in all of them! :)
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, wait hold up Lucas you got 64? say what??? I def. need to chill with you

*brings wendy's to hotel*

Lucas: Rob wtf pay up ******, 1$

Rob: wtf lucas, im in the crew

Lucas: ****** idc
lmfao

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I play 64 on my laptop and am actually in-practice in that game right now. I actively play all three. If you have a wired 360 controller or a PS2 USB converter, we can play Smash 64. That game is hawt and turning into my favourite of the three the better I get at it. :bee:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I play 64 on my laptop and am actually in-practice in that game right now. I actively play all three. If you have a wired 360 controller or a PS2 USB converter, we can play Smash 64. That game is hawt and turning into my favourite of the three the better I get at it. :bee:
why not on the wii?

gamecube controllers are pro on pc, especially when I can swap L and Z so it's like melee controls in 64 lol

thx anti, now all i want to do is eat a egg sandwhich... i have a bunch of bread and eggs, but idk if either of them are expired or not. i think the bread is fine, but those eggs have been in the fridge for a while :urg:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
why not on the wii?

gamecube controllers are pro on pc, especially when I can swap L and Z so it's like melee controls in 64 lol
No. It forces me to use R for grabbing and I don't know how to change that.

The 360 controller is easily formatted to whatever I want, and it's a good controller.

Nick- Not everyone can like another person, especially with no care for Mk's mains getting screwed over, hissy fits, disagreements over everything imaginable, and different opinions about some of dumbest things, such as ourselves XD

<3 4 stocker

Top Bottom