• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Is there some way I can remain a "smash child" in my profile? I think it suits a picture of a 10 year old very well

I obviously mean still being able to post and not make a new account

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
No. It forces me to use R for grabbing and I don't know how to change that.

The 360 controller is easily formatted to whatever I want, and it's a good controller.
Take it from me, who actually won/did well in online tournies, Wired Xbox controllers are top tier. Esp. as a jiggs or fox player ;P

Reioumu

Smash Lord
lol hi xzax :o Next time you come down here, we'll get Forte to try to hook you up with jailba... I mean a girlfriend :p
-Rei

Reioumu

Smash Lord
lol I use Kirby in 64. Though I've tried Kirby first in all of the games :D. Hell I even beat Thumb's Fox in Melee with Kirby. Too good.
-Rei

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Inui, Play me in smash 64 this weekend. I'll bring my 360 controller. I don't even have a 360, I bought the controller to play smash 64.

If you don't use kirby I won't

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Guilty Gear is one of my Guilty Pleasures.

^See what I did Dair To Upsmash?

But in all seriousness. GG is really fun. I just think the game is mad styles.

Heaven or Hell. Let's Rock?

^How can you not love that?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I do I do!!!!!!!!
Which version? I only have version XX for some reason. What's the difference between that and the competitive standard? (which I hear is GG AC or something like that)

Guilty Gear is one of my Guilty Pleasures.

^See what I did Dair To Upsmash?

But in all seriousness. GG is really fun. I just think the game is mad styles.

Heaven or Hell. Let's Rock?

^How can you not love that?
Tengen Toppa (at least the sub of Gurren Lagann I saw translated it as such lol). Makes me laugh every time.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Kirby's not broken, lol. I'll Kirby ditto you. It doesn't matter.
Everyone is broken, hence not broken, I just think Kirby is a bit better than everyone else.

I don't focus on using Kirby much anyways, I typically use Yoshi/Pikachu/Link, they are the most fun

Although I do enjoy Jiggs/Falcon/Mario/Kirby/Ness/DK

I suck with Luigi and Samus and Fox, ironically Fox was like the only person i played as back in 99/2000

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Which version? I only have version XX for some reason. What's the difference between that and the competitive standard? (which I hear is GG AC or something like that)

Well technically "XX" is the 2nd of the "X" series. The most updated version Accent Core is the competitive standard. (I own it too, get AC+ though, it comes with the soundtrack)

I think the order is EX, #Reload, Slash, Accent Core. (I wouldn't actually know though, I've only played #Reload and AC)

Each game is the "same", but each new revision is supposed to replace the older version. Things like Frame Data, inputs, game mechanics, and other aspects of the game are changed to make it more balanced. The storyline doesn't matter it's a fighting game. Also it's highly recomended you get the most updated version since characters tend to be very different in between each version. (Gatling tree's and FRC's, I had to learn this the hard way with Venom and Slayer)

bajisci

Smash Ace
vgcats is funny, it would be better if he updated more then once in 328745 months

fkacyan

Smash Hero
As long as Jam is still **** in that version I'll play it.
I think she's B tier? It's been a while since I looked at a tier list though, and all I ever remember is my characters, Testament, and Ohmygodwhythehellisthischaracteraman.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Tierwhore.

Well, he's also badass. I have to give you that.
This will help you know why I actually main Slayer and only like him in that game.

Random favourite characters in stuff:

Zelda games: Ganondorf, and he's my favourite video game character ever.

Fire Emblem (just a few examples):
Jeigan:

Oifaye:

Marcus:

DBZ: Vegeta

Zero no Tsukaima: Colbert

Hayate no Gotoku: Klaus

lol

Mario
Lucas
Ness
Samus
Sonic
Pokémon Trainer
Yoshi
Link
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon
Nolimar(no pikmin)
Ice Climbers(single)
Bowser
Ike

Lucas, Trevor, and anyone who has a valid opinion about low tiers help me out here. "IF" low tiers is going to happen at Apex, I wanted to know if this looks like a good list. The only concern that I've heard so far, and should hear, is about the 2 bottom characters on the list that I made(Ike, and Big B). Just wanted thoughts on those 2. I have no issue with either of them being allowed

Reioumu

Smash Lord
This will help you know why I actually main Slayer and only like him in that game.

Random favourite characters in stuff:

Zelda games: Ganondorf, and he's my favourite video game character ever.

Fire Emblem (just a few examples):
Jeigan:

Oifaye:

Marcus:

DBZ: Vegeta

Zero no Tsukaima: Colbert

Hayate no Gotoku: Klaus

lol
lol Klaus!!! Though he's in love with Neko mimi mode Hayate. I guess he's just like you, old and likes little boys :o. JK bout the old part though :p
-Rei

Top Bottom