• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
it's been fun guys, but i'm leaving.. the crew got too big and i like a new crew better. no hard feelings to any of you, of course. i've already spoken to trevor about this, just making it official.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Please remove my name from the crew roster.

Hopefully our movement will spark a new competitive atmosphere in NJ. Having nearly the whole state packed into one crew takes a lot out of the experience. Maybe we'll start seeing crew battles at tournaments now!

I don't want my relationships with anyone in EC to change. It's been a fun time.

Good luck!

Max Ketchum

I was getting more at the personal relationship factor. You wouldn't seriously think of me as less of a person for not being in your crew anymore, right? I want to remain friends with you, and not let the terms that we're on change. The title of crewmate not being there is fine by me. I respect and like you enough on a personal level that I don't need it there to be able to be cool with you.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

Ridiculous.

How am i liar? you guys interragoted me for weeks. This is sick and just.....**** everyone. I dont wana part of anything anymore. Im tired of looking in the Nj thread seeing arguments. I officially hate the smash community. Thanks alot trevor and brandon.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Kelvin: I thought you were going to keep SWR together, especially after that successful Smashfest.

@Max: ...I don't like that you left my crew. I don't dislike you over it, but I can't say that I like you the same amount as I used to at this moment. That crewmate bond means something to me. It's different if you're not on my team anymore. I get over things quickly, so don't worry about it.

Max Ketchum

Sorry about that, Lucas. I never considered the crewmate thing a really big deal or anything. I guess people just have different views on stuff like that. :) It's okay though. I'm glad you can look past that.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So I've gotten wind that Kelvin doesn't want to join 100% juice because then he'll look like a liar? What the **** kind of immature 8th grade drama is this bull****. Who the **** are you people to judge him for what he does. **** EC and **** NJ's opinion if they don't like what crew Kelvin's in.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
why cant everyone get along?

I didnt know smash took this aspect from the halo community

memmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmorrieeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So I've gotten wind that Kelvin doesn't want to join 100% juice because then he'll look like a liar? What the **** kind of immature 8th grade drama is this bull****. Who the **** are you people to judge him for what he does. **** EC and **** NJ's opinion if they don't like what crew Kelvin's in.
Stop posting in here please

100% Juice

This is a message from dmbrandon:

I dmbrandon l (11:08:29 PM): It's a game
I dmbrandon l (11:08:41 PM): And you're all homos for thinking it's anything more than that.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kelvin said he'd keep SWR together. That's what he told me. I think it's best for NJ.

I didn't make any title changes to this thread or accuse Kelvin of anything.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's not at all because you don't want 100% juice to be a threat to you :laugh:
They're not.

Jason, Trevor, Wyatt, Lucas = strong enough to crush the top 4 of any crew. I wasn't worried about Kelvin making that crew too strong. I like SWR, and SWR seems awesome, so I'd like them to stay together, and I think it's best for NJ that way.

Now, one crew leader has kindly asked you to stop posting in this thread, and now another one will as well. Please don't post here if you're just going to troll.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm not trolling. Last time I checked I'm not violating the Terms of Service, and this is a public forum so I'll post wherever I please. I'll stop posting here once you guys stop guilt tripping Kelvin about what he does with his life. He's been planning to start a new crew for months, and your fellow "crew" "leader" ruined all that by making some stupid remark. Kindly fix this problem.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
enemy controller is not the strongest/best crew in the nation

friendships and close bonds > skill
something enemy controller is clearly lacking in

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm not trolling. Last time I checked I'm not violating the Terms of Service, and this is a public forum so I'll post wherever I please. I'll stop posting here once you guys stop guilt tripping Kelvin about what he does with his life. He's been planning to start a new crew for months, and your fellow "crew" "leader" ruined all that by making some stupid remark. Kindly fix this problem.
I ALREADY ****ING TOLD HIM I WAS SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID AND THAT HE SHOULD DO WHAT MAKES HIM HAPPY

KNOW EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU MAKE DUMB ASSUMPTIONS

gosh :dizzy:

NOW ONCE AGAIN

PLEASE STOP POSTING IN HERE

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

I'm pretty sure me lucas kai dave magus orion mrdc alex crismas blackwaltz are all good friends and wyatt is becoming a closer friend(no homo ****)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I ALREADY ****ING TOLD HIM I WAS SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID AND THAT HE SHOULD DO WHAT MAKES HIM HAPPY

KNOW EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU MAKE DUMB ASSUMPTIONS

gosh :dizzy:

NOW ONCE AGAIN

PLEASE STOP POSTING IN HERE
If your apology didn't change his mind, then your apology wasn't good enough. You're good at getting people to do what you want, think of something.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If you guys argue with teh_spamerer so much why is he in your crew?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm pretty sure me lucas kai dave magus orion mrdc alex crismas blackwaltz are all good friends and wyatt is becoming a closer friend(no homo ****)
oh i know there are various friends in this crew, and crews can have their problems with maybe a member or two at a time when deserving, but when you're looked down upon by many, being called out for not having true crew values, having tons of people quit on a common basis, and more, something just isn't right.

Especially the fact that you named only half of the people in your crew saying they were friends. Other members include but not limited to:
M2K - Look at what M2k put down for crew in the SBR registry
Spammer - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232591

If you guys argue with teh_spamerer so much why is he in your crew?
Very good question. tbh, I have no idea.

Chris, chibo, and matt GTFO. Regardless of my realtionships( chibo being the only one i dislike) with any of you, your commentary is neither needed or wanted in a thread that has nothing to do with you.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this thread has to do with a crew in the smash community. we are part of the smash community, not just you guys. i am friends with some ppl in this crew as well. and being a fellow crew leader and big name in the community i hate to see problems with others and am always willing to help out - even with groups like enemy controller, my sole enemies of the smash community lol

i dont shoo everyone away who posts in the tos thread. i welcome outside opinion.

why dont u like me kai? i like you :)
except your ridiculous account name :/
bart is hardly the best part of the simpsons. far from it imo. i find him annoying.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Ah, this ignorant crap again? :)

Atomsk and I already destroyed Eazy's posts when he said this. I don't feel like doing it again.

Kindly vacate this thread.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Very good question. tbh, I have no idea.

Chris, chibo, and matt GTFO. Regardless of my realtionships( chibo being the only one i dislike) with any of you, your commentary is neither needed or wanted in a thread that has nothing to do with you.
I love you too Chris <3

Ah, this ignorant crap again? :)

Atomsk and I already destroyed Eazy's posts when he said this. I don't feel like doing it again.

Kindly vacate this thread.
You didn't destroy anything of Eazy's posts lmao. You just cried alot. Nothing was resolved after that argument, and nothing will ever be resolved in an argument with you.

Edit: I'm not posting here again, so any replies to me can be posted on my profile or w/e.

Top Bottom