• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emblem Lord's BFF Jesiah

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I thought Ademisk was the dictator for both the Ness and Lucas boards? EB360 seems more like the midboss, but I haven't hung around those boards enough lately....

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I thought Ademisk was the dictator for both the Ness and Lucas boards? EB360 seems more like the midboss, but I haven't hung around those boards enough lately....
EB360 is obviously the miniboss, in that case. We must beat him in order to get to Ademisk and save the princess.

xXZeroXx

Smash Cadet
Peanuts need charge to be effective and it takes much time to get full charged so yes, they are not precissely the best projectile. (A charged shot it's around 15% though)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yes. Everything EL related should be stickied.
thank you Omega!!! Finally a believer, a smart person, one who understands! The best thing about what you are saying is that now all smart threads will be stickied, and stupid ones won't!!!!! I love this place, Brawl nerds FTW4eva!!!:):)(I mean Smashboards)

P.S. Why are all of these Lucario people showing up here?

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
that may be true, but anytime you wana stop sucking on the dudes jock, that would be nice too.

God, you two are like gay butt buddies, why dont you pull your face our of his lap and do something of your own.

coincidentally, you both play marth too, isnt that a surprise
Y are u in this thread? If you have negative thought how bout you STFU and keep it to yourself!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Y are u in this thread? If you have negative thought how bout you STFU and keep it to yourself!
He knows me IRL, we play in teh same area. He just goes around and trolls ppl who he knows IRL lol but he's cool it's ok. It's ok, I used to 3 stock him with Marth in Melee and last time I played him in friendlies I 2 stocked his Sonic w/ my Marth. GO MARTH!

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
Why does olny the Marth forum have so much darma.

Tho it's still better then the" UGH IKE HAZ A SWORDZ SMASH, SMASH" of the Ike broads.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
We like the drama because most of the time we're all business, trying to improve and rise in the rankings. Out of every character in the roster, Marth is the most likely to dethrone Metaknight and Snake, despite having negative match-ups with both of them, so we work hard to achieve the skill level we need to do so. Threads like this are for snack time.

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
We like the drama because most of the time we're all business, trying to improve and rise in the rankings. Out of every character in the roster, Marth is the most likely to dethrone Metaknight and Snake, despite having negative match-ups with both of them, so we work hard to achieve the skill level we need to do so. Threads like this are for snack time.
I olny kid the Marth board. :chuckle:

Top Bottom