• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elite ten ny/nj

Eggm

Smash Hero
Inui, while I also agree your probably a little better than velocity overall I think most of your skill comes from counterpicking/knowing the game well and playing a lot of characters. I think in a crew battle unless you had the opportunity to counterpick velocity would be a better choice since he only plays one character anyway. In the situation of the crew battle I'd take velocity. You should be # 11 the spot in case bum doesn't go tho. I think your best suited for that spot.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I can enter the crew battle with any character I want, and I am comfortable with Marth in any match besides ROB. Remember, I've beaten dmbrandon and teh_spamerer's Meta Knight's with Marth and was last stock against every good Snake I fought with Marth, which includes Cort, AfroThunder, and DSF. I can play Marth's poor matches...except ROB. I'd be screwed if I had to play Nacker.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Remember, I've beaten dmbrandon and teh_spamerer's Meta Knight's with Marth
<_< you won one match each in two of the sets that you went Marth vs me. One of those we agreed to split and I didn't care what happened and the other was because of a lucky spike. You haven't won any sets vs my Meta. But hey, if you're so confident let's see how your Marth does vs me at Why So Serious :).

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Im secretly on this list even tho I dont play but ya dont know lol.

I should go to the next weekly and **** all wit da sexy bowser all dai.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Wow, Inui I really do want to MM you so I can turn your own stupid logic against you if I win XD. The only tournaments we both went to, you've out-placed me by I think 2 and that's including Montage tourneys which guess what? You ran, and rigged the brackets. Don't bring up tourney for tourney, because I hate when you do that. If you want to prove you're better than me then just continue to try and out-place me. At the level I'm at now, I don't think it's going to happen in the long run.

anyway WarriorKnight should be on because he has his own title without a premium membership. >_>

D1

Banned via Administration
: P @ Raffy.

I'm back to playing Brawl hardcore again.

Thanks NL! <3

Today's training was awesome and it seems like I didn't lose anything LOL.

ChuDat

Smash Master
So how much u want to put down for this crew battle Bum? I'll be playing seriously if its for money, assuming I'm on the team.

By the way, I see u are looking for some place to stay. You can stay at mine. However, I'm charging everyone who stays 5$ a night. If u need a ride, I can ask around for u. We'd like to play u in tournament since H2YL doesn't see much competition around the states.

PM me and let me know

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
for the person that don't think i'm set to go
... I have a name

get me a ride and a place to stay... i will assure you i will go.
I won't believe it till I see it. What happened to Esticle? Seriously. That tourney was even closer to you than this one and canceled the morning of, and you had someone offering you a ride.

I'm not doubting your skill, but I can't stand it when someone can constantly talk trash like you do, and not even have the courtesy to travel once a year to backup what he has to say.

I can enter the crew battle with any character I want, and I am comfortable with Marth in any match besides ROB. Remember, I've beaten dmbrandon and teh_spamerer's Meta Knight's with Marth and was last stock against every good Snake I fought with Marth, which includes Cort, AfroThunder, and DSF. I can play Marth's poor matches...except ROB. I'd be screwed if I had to play Nacker.
In crew battle performance, as long as he practices a lil before it, Velocity would be a better choice. Especially as Eggm said, you need a full set to really use your full skill.

Stop talking all this ROB bull. You lost to like Bajisci once or something like that or w.e and think its the worst matchup in the world and always john about it. You say your pit would be amazing against ROB, yet I wanted to MM your Pit at CH3 and you refused to, and I beat your Pit in tourney at Smashtality 4. I hope you get matched up with Nacker in the near future.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
... I have a name

I won't believe it till I see it. What happened to Esticle? Seriously. That tourney was even closer to you than this one and canceled the morning of, and you had someone offering you a ride.

I'm not doubting your skill, but I can't stand it when someone can constantly talk trash like you do, and not even have the courtesy to travel once a year to backup what he has to say.

In crew battle performance, as long as he practices a lil before it, Velocity would be a better choice. Especially as Eggm said, you need a full set to really use your full skill.

Stop talking all this ROB bull. You lost to like Bajisci once or something like that or w.e and think its the worst matchup in the world and always john about it. You say your pit would be amazing against ROB, yet I wanted to MM your Pit at CH3 and you refused to, and I beat your Pit in tourney at Smashtality 4. I hope you get matched up with Nacker in the near future.
He lost to my Rob in a friendly also but who cares. Why is this nonsense being talked about ANYWAY?!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
upset that i can't go whether i would be in it or not =/ ... is someone gonna record it? i don't wanna miss this crew battle lol.
if no one records it and puts it online SOMEONE has to tell me who fought who and exactly how many stocks were taken, etc. :D lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
lmao woww when have i ever trash talked? chibo i'm one of the most friendly dudes.... so you got the wrong person. WHAT HAPPEN TO ME GOING TO ESTICLE? ASK THE GUYS THAT FORGOT TO PICK ME UP. it was miscommunication cause i said i was on a date.... they thought i was done for the night. chudat i don't got ur screen name, but mines is oni163 on aim. hey we can do 10 and up. i'm down.

I CAN'T BELIEVE CHIBO SAID THIS- I'm not doubting your skill, but I can't stand it when someone can constantly talk trash like you do, WHEN DOES BUM EVER TRASH TALK LOL. I LIKE TO PLAY AROUND, BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN PERTAIN TO SMASH

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Is there a far chance I can get up in this. A good Peach can do some damage, and I know my match-ups.

Bum talk to me on aim, I'll show you my tournament records if you need some seed back on me, and I don't only play in N.Y ether, I placed high in other states as well.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
***** please lol

Is there a far chance I can get up in this. A good Peach can do some damage, and I know my match-ups.

Bum talk to me on aim, I'll show you my tournament records if you need some seed back on me, and I don't only play in N.Y ether, I placed high in other states as well.
if ur *** is put on this then i should be put on this **** lol
**** that and chu balls wtf i thought u stopped playing, ppl be bsing lol.

anyways if dark pch is in this and wes isnt i will be upset.

bum i will show ur forehead my **** if he gets put on this and not me ****" showing tournament records"

And dark pch if u want to contest this post we can mm sonic vs peach.

10 bux best of 7 or 5

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
if ur *** is put on this then i should be put on this **** lol
**** that and chu balls wtf i thought u stopped playing, ppl be bsing lol.

anyways if dark pch is in this and wes isnt i will be upset.

bum i will show ur forehead my **** if he gets put on this and not me ****" showing tournament records"

And dark pch if u want to contest this post we can mm sonic vs peach.

10 bux best of 7 or 5
You know, I was waiting for someone to post something like this too me. I am expecting more post too. I am so underrated and can't so call hang with the big boys. Maybe its because I main Peach and not a high/top tier? I play a bad character as people say?or maybe I don't fit that "great brawl player" image. or no one would expect someone like me do actually be....idk....a good player? Oh well I like when people don't see me up there with the rest of N.Y. This is cute.

Wes, I doubt I even be in this. But if there was a spot empty and one of us could take it, I gadly MM you for it, cause as much work as I put in going all Peach and such, I think I deserve at least some probs for that instead of seeing the same characters all the time.

What day would this happen IF there is a spot open and where?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You ran, and rigged the brackets. Don't bring up tourney for tourney, because I hate when you do that. If you want to prove you're better than me then just continue to try and out-place me. At the level I'm at now, I don't think it's going to happen in the long run.
I didn't make the bracket at The Peak. You lost early to Dark Peach and then lost to Atomsk right away in losers. I had to beat dmbrandon and teh_spamerer to get 2nd, and I did.

At No Nonsense 2, you indeed had to fight Azen early, but I also lost to Azen. I then beat Yes! in losers right after he beat Velocity. You lost immediately to Emblem Lord, someone you should beat given your skill level and especially given your own perception of your skill level.

At the most recent tournament, you lost to BlackWaltz before playing me, someone I only lost to because of a banned stage being legal and then a 0% SD. You then lost to Atomsk in losers. I guess I outplaced you because I beat your brother instead of being on Atomsk's side, but if you beat BlackWaltz you could have had your shot at me. Since we both lost to the same people, I guess we did the same even though it says I outplaced you.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
You know, I was waiting for someone to post something like this too me. I am expecting more post too. I am so underrated and can't so call hang with the big boys. Maybe its because I main Peach and not a high/top tier? I play a bad character as people say?or maybe I don't fit that "great brawl player" image. or no one would expect someone like me do actually be....idk....a good player? Oh well I like when people don't see me up there with the rest of N.Y. This is cute.

Wes, I doubt I even be in this. But if there was a spot empty and one of us could take it, I gadly MM you for it, cause as much work as I put in going all Peach and such, I think I deserve at least some probs for that instead of seeing the same characters all the time.

The issue isn't that you're not "good" enough to be on the list, it's just that the 10 picked for the list play better than you consistently and deserve it more.

If you want to argue that then there's probably no hope for you.

Oh and Inui... you are just a mess...quit life.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Girls Why Do They Act This Way Why Do They Act This Way Huh? -eminem

Look what i am saying is that i feel if youre going to be put on this list then i should be on this list. thats what i am saying eventhough i know as far as tournament wise i dont belong on the list neither do you there are other players taht either entered more tournaments or placed higher than me in tournaments. And please dude stop coming her and saying peach is a bad character she really isnt dude sonic is way harder to use and way harder to be effective with, do you see me asking for props from the community for doing good with sonic? Nope you need to just play adn thats that peach is good i do give you props for sticking with her not like others that left her as soon as she was not as cheap as melee alejdro pee pee * cough, sneeze, sniff, fart*.

If you really want props dude you need ot win dude thats th eonly way either win or at least place top 3 to 4 thats it. Other than that your props remain on an underground fan base.

months to yrs from now if you keep placing like 7th or 13 all the time your going to be like the canibus of smash one of the best rappers as far as lyrics but dont sell that many at all, which really counts more these days then just being able to **** good.

in closing i would like to leave you with a quote from a tall black african wise man "JUST WIN".

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Look what i am saying is that i feel if youre going to be put on this list then i should be on this list. thats what i am saying eventhough i know as far as tournament wise i dont belong on the list neither do you there are other players taht either entered more tournaments or placed higher than me in tournaments. And please dude stop coming her and saying peach is a bad character she really isnt dude sonic is way harder to use and way harder to be effective with, do you see me asking for props from the community for doing good with sonic? Nope you need to just play adn thats that peach is good i do give you props for sticking with her not like others that left her as soon as she was not as cheap as melee alejdro pee pee * cough, sneeze, sniff, fart*.

If you really want props dude you need ot win dude thats th eonly way either win or at least place top 3 to 4 thats it. Other than that your props remain on an underground fan base.

months to yrs from now if you keep placing like 7th or 13 all the time your going to be like the canibus of smash one of the best rappers as far as lyrics but dont sell that many at all, which really counts more these days then just being able to **** good.

in closing i would like to leave you with a quote from a tall black african wise man "JUST WIN".
Never said Peach was a bad character. Other people said that. Thats what I was talking about. And if it was that easy to win with Peach in brawl, believe me, I would have done the shizz by now. You go all Peach in tournaments and JUST WIN if it's a cake walk. When you do it, then I will.

And I already let this go, let the others who deserve it more than me play. I already agreed with Dire so it's done. And I think I like being underatted anyway. I won't need to work so hard to beat people. Makes my job easy.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace

Wtf are you talkin about? Random AS5 SHlT. Lmao dis ***** Quit Life!!, DarkPch just got SHlTTED on lol.
Lmao Wes just leave the poor ***** alone and let him hope lol.

Dark.pch, why u so obsessed wit peach doggies?

*** all ya NlGGaZ lol, get at my :bowser: lol.

Bum created dis thread knowing it was gonna rot lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wtf are you talkin about? Random AS5 SHlT. Lmao dis ***** Quit Life!!, DarkPch just got SHlTTED on lol.
Lmao Wes just leave the poor ***** alone and let him hope lol.

Dark.pch, why u so obsessed wit peach doggies?

*** all ya NlGGaZ lol, get at my :bowser: lol.

Bum created dis thread knowing it was gonna rot lol.
Thanks I feel much better now ;) Like to hype stuff up eh?

Keitaro

I know a great amount about NY's placings but not everything but I'll still voice my opinion:

1. M2K
2. Bum
3. Teh Spamerer
4. NL
5. Atomsk
6. D1
7. Basic Sasuage
8. Inui/Snakeee/Dire/BlackWaltz
12. Shadow/Starz/Jman/DM

This is by what I've seen people do in tourney throughout NJ tournies and NYC weeklies. PC Chris could be somewhere between 5 and 7 in there but he doesn't play Brawl much anymore.

NJ is not just "M2K and Atomsk", they are just the ones that travel.

Keitaro

You're obviously top 3 in NJ Atomsk, who knows, maybe you're better than Spam now, we'll have to see. Spam wasn't at either tournies but good **** though.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
^ Yup, Blackwaltz is solid. Underrated too.

I don't think NJ is bad at a smash, a lot our strong players mainly stick to melee, hate Brawl and won't travel for it.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
If we're playing by who's beaten who: Dire, I only played once in a crew battle and I won, but he consistently places high in NY. He's not playing only people "in the sticks". However, I don't think he's in the top 4.
I like you snakeee, your not a complete jerk off like alot of the smashers I know, but come now...lets let all the skeletons out of the closet. you did play dire in a money match against his pokemon trainer. and you lost 2 straight. I wuz there for it...it wuz pretty bad. dont leave that out.

Never said Peach was a bad character. Other people said that.
And the Award for the biggest crock of $H1T ever posted on SWF goes too...... DARKPEACH!! COME UP SIR...GET YOUR AWARD!!

YOUR SO FULL OF IT!! OMG! all you do is moan and cry everytime u post about how peach is horrible this that and the forth....and O NO..your not quoting ne1...that's you talking. dude...your not bad w/ peach...but your bad for only picking one character. that's just ********. dont expect to be put on a list like this if you only play 1 character. its really easy to pick up characters in this game...you should have multiples. I wuz thinking off picking GANON in this game... and you know what... I DID. IN FACT he's my freaking MAIN. but i never use him in tournament, not yet...and who knows.. if ppl keep getting better...maybe not EVER. that's a REAL CHARACTER to cry about....worst character in the game. so once again.......

please come up and get your award.

Snakeee

Smash Master
It was a QUARTER MM, and the second game was pretty stupid Dire would even agree with me on that one. Was the first time seeing PT on Rainbow Cruise and we both kept trying to land on the trainer's platform and SDed XD. Plus, I wouldn't use ZSS against PT now...I couldn't switch in that match because we agreed on all ZSS vs. PT.

I think Dire is one of the best in NY though, don't get me wrong. He should definitely be in this crew battle. I'm not saying I'm better than him either, but I'm really not sure on that one.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
how about a ny/nj vs md/va in p*ssy getting crew battle?
Top ten would be

Eazy
Bum
Wes
Keitaro
got room for 6 more.
Plead your cases you virgins

Md/va wud be????

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol this is great. please check out the urban starz venue thread. also i will start goin to people house to train. i would have to see nj to see to who else besides those two guys are good from over there

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I like you snakeee, your not a complete jerk off like alot of the smashers I know, but come now...lets let all the skeletons out of the closet. you did play dire in a money match against his pokemon trainer. and you lost 2 straight. I wuz there for it...it wuz pretty bad. dont leave that out.

And the Award for the biggest crock of $H1T ever posted on SWF goes too...... DARKPEACH!! COME UP SIR...GET YOUR AWARD!!

YOUR SO FULL OF IT!! OMG! all you do is moan and cry everytime u post about how peach is horrible this that and the forth....and O NO..your not quoting ne1...that's you talking. dude...your not bad w/ peach...but your bad for only picking one character. that's just ********. dont expect to be put on a list like this if you only play 1 character. its really easy to pick up characters in this game...you should have multiples. I wuz thinking off picking GANON in this game... and you know what... I DID. IN FACT he's my freaking MAIN. but i never use him in tournament, not yet...and who knows.. if ppl keep getting better...maybe not EVER. that's a REAL CHARACTER to cry about....worst character in the game. so once again.......

please come up and get your award.
Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

So me saying Peach is hard to play with or hard to win with means she is horrible? You got things twisted. Please find me some post where I said Peach was horrible or a bad character. I dare you too.

Until then, you and the others quit showing off to sound cool or be funny and just talk about this crew battle. This crap with me was already over and I already agreed with Dire. So why people wanna hype still up? You guys got a problem with me go PM me about it or hit me up on instant messaging. Better yet, tell this stuff to my face next time. Stop trying to hurt me on the net. It is not working.

Carry on now bum.

Top Bottom