• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eliott's Huge "Just Attack" SFL Tournament!! ChuDat Will Be There!!! 1/5/08

Animal control

Smash Ace
Nicholas.Riddle is that a yes or a no, and gringo you can't money match me until you get the money from the last money match

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
any CFLians going to this?? i wanna goooooo!.
I'm supposed to be heading back up to Orlando on this day, but now I think I might try and find a way to this instead.

The enthusiam from Melbourne pretty much died.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
WILL I'LL GO WITH YOU!!! YOU HAVE TO DRIVE US THERE :(

I think Andy might be back before this... dunno if he wants to go to a tourney right after he gets back though

Linguini

Smash Master
Ima try ****ing hard to get to this , 50/50 chance. If I do this will be my last tourney.
I shall come solely to rep BCC baby

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ESAM

THis tournament will be like doodahs but with a less angry host, and probably a slightly less smoothly run tournament. Same # of tvs which is good.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
BRING TV LAZY *** PEOPLE. elliot spam bring tv till the day of the tourney so people wont forget.

yo chops i been callin u pik up the **** fone n1gg@. i wanted to kno if ur bro can bring his laptop so i can run the pools and brakets on there? is he gona come?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
:tnt: is gonna be there and this time im not backing out lol

its gonna be xyz, skrach, sheer, colbol and I

****'s goin down son!

i heard that bcc wants to get slaughtered by TNT, am i gonna have to really get these facts str8ened at this tourney??

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Well it seems that ChuDat is staying another week so we're probably going to this tournament as well, along with Dewdadash and ******. So for those of you that didn't get to fight Chu at Doodah's tournament this is your second chance.

Advertise "featuring ChuDat" in the title so more people come.
here shiz this is prooof that chu will be here

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
yo chops i been callin u pik up the **** fone n1gg@. i wanted to kno if ur bro can bring his laptop so i can run the pools and brakets on there? is he gona come?
niel leaves to tampa saturday. yo ill need a ride to your house can you pick me up? I might ride with steven or shiz thougth cuz ima try to get them housing again if they go

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
bigmac/shiz: yes chu will be there.

seibrik: thanks for bringin the laptop and dubl dees for the win on saturday 4 sure.

chops: 4 sho man u and them can stay at my house the nite b4 the tournament if u guys need housing.

otru: hahahahaha tnt beating bcc... ur 1 funny kid.... $5-$10 a person if u and ur crew are up 2 it.

pete: thanks anyway man. why isnt camron comin???

everyone else: bring fvcking tvs and cubes!!! i kno u all want friendlies and want the tournament to go a quickly as possible so just bring the d@mn tvs.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
BCC VS TNT lets do it... but how aobut $2 - $5

it will be .
xyz
otru
skratch
sheer
colbol.

Top Bottom