• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eliott's Huge "Just Attack" SFL Tournament!! ChuDat Will Be There!!! 1/5/08

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
hey ****brick... ya i'll take that MM... $2 cool?

lol im totally jerking your chain when i say ****brick... thats the first thing that comes to mind when i see y our name. lol lol.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
its the first thing that comes to many minds when they see my name.
its understandable.

i wanna do my sheik ur falcon for sure, as 1 MM, and if u wanna do anythin thereafter its kool as well.

but sheik/falcon is a must plz!

sound good?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
how about my fox vs your shiek?
i gave up falcon last tourney.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
make it xif door fee elliot
sorry guys I'm gona have to go by xif door fee. Its only fair. I can't be making exception jus because ppl don't want to enter the tournament. Besides the only way to get better is by playin wit other ppl competitevly not in friendlies and I'm runing pools anyway so it will be worth the xif door fee.

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
xif door fee is for men

i dont want to start and argument here, but hey that little door fee is pretty ******** if u ask me. and yes i agree. that door fee is a little to much money. not only for me but for w. jr as well and im sure there are more out there who agree.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
thats just to much money for door fee

if you think about it its really not that much at all. usually door fee is $5 and singles is $10 or even $15 so this is actually cheaper then any other tournament that i have ever been to or hered of. like darkshy said its the only fee you will need to pay. just play mm and egt it back. thats wat im gona do.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
XYZ, if u rly honestly quit falcon as ur main then fine. im only interested in playing falcon if the person mains him anyway...

in anycase, lets MM my sheik vs ur fox, and another $2 mm my marth vs ur fox.

deal?

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
is anyone going to be recording
ya that reminds me sum1 please bring one. i have a vcr already conected to the cube so we can put the matches on a vhs but it wuld be easier if we had an actual recorder. i think seibrik and jfizzle has 1... can 1 of u bring it??

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Yeah, my girlfreind isn't paying 13/3 dollars to watch a bunch of ***** play smash, sorry(even tho I know my *****h Eliott won't make her pay).

Also, Cam is coming now, so:

**** YOU ERIC/EMILIO/GRINGO

(mostly ERIC/Esam)

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
jim: no man sorry xif door fee is intact

pete: of course not man thats diff. u think ima charge my girl to watch us play either lol dont think so man.

sasha - free charge
cynthia - free charge

and that goes for n e 1 else's girlfriend thats coming to.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
o ya i forgot to mention doors will openat 10:00 am. so dont be there any earlier then that cuz i proly wont be there till atleast that time.

Top Bottom