• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eliott's Huge "Just Attack" SFL Tournament!! ChuDat Will Be There!!! 1/5/08

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
jim: no man sorry xif door fee is intact

pete: of course not man thats diff. u think ima charge my girl to watch us play either lol dont think so man.

sasha - free charge
cynthia - free charge

and that goes for n e 1 else's girlfriend thats coming to.
but... i am my own girlfriend!
... >_>
do i get in free?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Meh, stupid not being able to make it...Gotta sign up for college...So, sorry to everybody I was going to take. BEG SEIBRIK!

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
it doesnt matter who teams wit who cuz me and mclovin (aka seibrik) are gona win it. btw chops who u teamin wit?? just curious.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
check if theirs weed in the car... LOL!!!!
no but seriously make up your mind or im teaming with someone better, cuz your a noob!!!

team wit linguini. u guys will ****!!! just punch.

and every1 dont forget to bring tvs!!! bring tvs!!! bring tvs!!! bring cubes!!! bring smah copies!!! bring power cords!!! bring n e thing you can!!! dont be useless.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe I just thought of this now but where do you suggest everybody parks? Last time I went I don't really recall any large parking lots within walking distance of your neighborhood. Then again I am maybe/probably wrong.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
leaving now dont start without us!!!!
elliot!!!!
call me if anything 407 925 9407

spider_sense

Smash Champion
=D Elliot is living large! lol, great tournament man, I'm quitting smash (just for a long awhile) so it was definitely a good end for me. I can't believe my Roy stood up to Chudat's Roy. Yay for the low tiers!!!

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I don't post much but I guess I'll do shout outs <_<

DooDah: Great seeing you again man. Lol u wanted me to vs ****** again 1st round just like last tourney of urs, **** that haha. thx for changing that tho, really appreciated it. good pool matches too even tho they didnt count much.

Cam: Lol great tourney matches. Just work on getting out of tech follow haha

Colbol: Yooo sup man =). Great seeing u again like always. **** i was dissapointed I didn't play in semifinals like I was supposed to. good **** on 1st in teams and 2nd in singles. gl at pound 3

Otru: TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! It was cool chilling with you again man. haha didnt know I had a fox lol. Great friendlies together, see you in brawl.

Skrach: cool seeing you again, holding it down like always, truuuuu

lambchops: gj on doubles. just send that c0ck of urs to pound 3 now

seibrik: ROFL pools was funny. Didnt let you switch to sheik and ken combo'd u to death haha. good **** tho in the actual tourney. You took me out fair and square. Those rex vids did something I guess >_>. McLovin!!!11

Esam: lol

Chu: gj on 1st place in singles and 2nd in doubles

Animal Control: **** man, good matches. **** tho i shouldve had you in the tourney. WTF Onett lol. **** should be banned but no johns haha. Feel so **** dissapointed that I couldnt play colbol in semi-finals cuz of that ****, think because of that this is my last tourney till brawl, lol jk..... but not really

sheikssbm & ******: good stuff in teams

Elliot: Living Large. haha

Great Tourney overall, I just feel pretty dissapointed, was so close to getting the $ in singles ;.;

ChuDat

Smash Master
1st. ChuDatz
2nd. Col Bol
3rd. Lambchops
4th. don't care

Theres way too many cool people in Florida to make individual shoutouts, but you guys know who you are. Thankz for making my time there great.

Top Bottom