• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elements and Attributes Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I've been trying to convince swords? I talked to him about it a couple times on this page. Two days from deadline. That's a scumtell now?
Considering that this game is currently moving at a rate of a post a Day, "a couple of times" is like 90% of toDay.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Difference of viewpoints then. I don't see me pushing for my scumpick to be lynched before me as self preservationist when I don't care if I do die. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'll hammer myself if that's the majority viewpoint, but dh should be lynched tomorrow without hesitation unless something damning happens overnight.

#HBC | Dancer

Why? Scum succcccccckkkkkksss to be.

I mean jeez though Orb you know that I have a soft spot in my heart for AtE. You shouldnt use that against me. It's just not fair.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
because I like being behind the scenes and playing with information, also having a kill to use makes things much more enjoyable. You should know this from modding my first game.
I'll lay off the non-intentional AtE swords.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. BadWolf28738 ()
3. Aggressive Mediation ()
4. Dark Horse (Orbo)
6. Orboknown (AM, DH)
9. Sworddancer. ()

Not voting: BW, Sword

With 5 playing it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is Wednesday, August 14th, at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Orboknown

Smash Hero
so I mean should I write up anything thoughts wise? Because I figure dh will just be bummed rush to death tomorrow.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I actually want to see what Swords does... I've had this decision put on me too many times for my comfort.

:applejack:
then put dh at L1 as well so swords can actually make his own decision instead of just having to lynch me due to lack of votes. It's obviously me or dh for today.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I was town. No voteblocking of any sort.
dh tomorrow in all likelyhood is the correct play, and if by some miracle that makes gheb and foxy come back, look at am/gheb.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
belated ebwop-and I don't think 4 mafia is terribly likely. Now If dh flips a different scumteam then pjb did, it's a whole nother ballgame but then that makes nabe's ability more tricky.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. BadWolf28738 ()
4. Dark Horse (Orbo)
6. Orboknown (AM, DH, Sword)
9. Sworddancer. ()

Not voting: BW

A lynch has been reached!

Orboknown (Town Thunder Element) has been lynched!

Night 6 begins!

Deadline is Thursday, August 15th, at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

No more posting!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No one has died!

Day 7 begins!

2. BadWolf28738 ()
4. Dark Horse ()
9. Sworddancer. ()

Not voting: BW, AM, DH, SWord.

With 4 playing it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is Wednesday August 28th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Okay, so we received Rock and Wind. That leaves SD unaccounted for.

I am more than confident that Sworddancer cannot use his ability to block actions that are not night kills at this point because I believe he would've used it to hit myself or Badwolf last night. I was actually hyper paranoid about it. I don't think he no kills last night when he could use his ability to make DH look bad.

I'm looking really ****ing hard at DH right now.

#HBC | Dancer

I protected BW last Night.

Anyways, the only way BW could be scum is if he's a Godfather, but that's WIFOM.

The only way AM could be scum is if he's a second indy, but that's ******** because second indy is ******** and we still haven't had a third mafia flip.

Do not overthink this, it's DH.

Vote: DH

I am inclined to agree, but I am also willing to let him speak.

Badwolf can vote him if he wants, I'll hold the hammer off until I've heard from him.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Well, toDay is a kinda lylo right? If what's been going on with the NK's is constant though the game toNight shouldn't have a NK at all. So the problem is, is Swords or DH more scummy? I'm going with the bandwagon and saying DH is a more, but only because he hasn't had a night action that has been confirmed (correct me if I'm wrong this game has been going on way too long) and I don't see a plausible way for Swords being scum without some serious crazy mechanics.

Sooooo

Vote DH

:applejack:

Well my computer exploded. I am on my brother's laptop and he is moving out. Alex is legitimately gone and I dunno when I can be back.

Vote DH

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. BadWolf28738 ()
4. Dark Horse (Sword, BW, AM)
9. Sworddancer. ()

Not voting: DH

A lynch has been reached!

Dark Horse, (Town Wind Element) has been lynched!

Night 7 begins!

Deadline is Tuesday, August 20th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6)!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Badwolf, Town Earth Element, has been killed!

Gheb, Town Soul Attribute has appeared from Badwolf's body!

Foxy, Town Heart Attribute has appeared from Badwolf's body!

Swoddancer., Town Water Element has been endgamed!

Aggressive Mediation, Mafia Non-Elemental has survived!

MVP goes to AM.

Sooooo..... things to clear up. On night 2 or whatever Kantrip roleblocked Sword which is why Ryker didn't receive the power. This is because as Kantrip is the element of surprise he always goes first in the NAR regardless of everything else.

With regards to BW's power, while he is protecting someone, he can not be redirected or forced to change targets; i.e. magnetism would not work on him while his power is active.

Gheb and Foxy could sacrifice themselves to reveal the alignment of any player. Their flips are hidden until that player is dead.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Wait... that's how Gheb/Foxy's power worked? ..... why would you sacrifice 2 lives in exchange for confirmed townwolf? Could you not have picked... anyone else?

Anyway, ya'll didn't make AM claim his night actions like... even once? All he ever did was claim what powers he got, but I don't think he ever told you guys what he did with them. That's cuz he was killing ya.

Was pretty salty that AM bussed me so ****ing hard on D1 for no reason, but you guys actually did just hand him the rest of the game on a silver platter afterwards. So I guess well done? Bussing is OP, apparently.

Top Bottom