• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elements and Attributes Mafia - Game Over!

Caught up now.

Right now, here's what we're looking at. One of two things going on: either there is no more night kill or someone is choosing to nk due to the pressure they feel from some role.

I think Nabe needs to go. Everyone has Nabe on their scumlist, including us, and I have not liked his NA choices the entire game.

If you want to look at someone based on their played, BadWolf is probably the best option given how constantly he's changed his role and he's consistently he claims to have made mistakes with it; however, I don't think much of this and it can probably be attributed to BadWolf just ****ing up given how he's used it.

The only other player we're looking at is Orbo, because of the one-shot power we received is scummy as **** and the first that we received that was weirdly scummy like this. What we got was a one-shot ability that, while notifying the player, locked his first vote in and the player could not change it for the rest of the day. It was called Numbness.

Our list of preferences is Nabe->Orbo and we don't have a definite third. We're not looking at Ruy.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Explain what you mean here. What are you trying to get at with this?
I'm proposing the possibility that Kantrip roleblocked me Night 2. On Day 3 when you claimed that you didn't receive the water ability despite me targeting you and DH hasting me with DH being magnetized, Kantrip figured that DH wasn't the same alignment as me. Which is why he pushed DH.

I'm looking for opinions on rather this is the case or Kantrip just pushed DH out of desperation for his own survival.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Nabe ()
2. BadWolf28738 ()
3. Aggressive Mediation ()
4. Dark Horse ()
6. Orboknown ()
9. Sworddancer. ()
10. Red Ruy ()

Not voting: AM, DH, Nabe, BW, Orbo, Sword, RR

With 7 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is Friday, August 2nd at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

#HBC | Dancer

#HBC | Dancer

Just like how it was totally necessary for you to crank up the smart ass meter in your 2173.

The point is is that, at best, magnetizing BW was illogical. Even if you didn't believe Gova posting that BW was town was evidence for BW being town, BW protecting AM Night 1 should have been.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm proposing the possibility that Kantrip roleblocked me Night 2. On Day 3 when you claimed that you didn't receive the water ability despite me targeting you and DH hasting me with DH being magnetized, Kantrip figured that DH wasn't the same alignment as me. Which is why he pushed DH.

I'm looking for opinions on rather this is the case or Kantrip just pushed DH out of desperation for his own survival.
that would require kantrip to be a JOAT or a 50/50 vig/RB'er, which I've admitted is possible but he'd have to have been prepared to vig you.
eh. Wouldn't that have made it him gunning for a DH mislynch knowing you got roleblocked bu his action?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'll either not paralyze or paralyze dh. No point in paralyzing bw since he doesn't need to target to untoggle iirc.
DH hits RR
RR does whatevs.
Swords protects either am or RR.
AM what does your version of my ability do?

There isn't much to change outside of who you target, and I'd rather you not.

We received the ability numbness, which locks the first vote our target would place in and disallow them from changing it. I'm not touching that with a 20 foot pole.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
that's... a really odd version of my ability.
I'm fine with not putting in an action. Anything else before I hammer?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Nabe (AM, Nabe, RR, Sword.)
2. BadWolf28738 ()
4. Dark Horse ()
6. Orboknown ()
9. Sworddancer. ()
10. Red Ruy ()

Not voting: DH, Orbo, BW

A lynch has been reached!

Nabe (Town Magnetism Attribute) has been lynched!

Night 5 begins!

Deadline is Wednesday, July 31st at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

No more posting!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Yo FOR REAL, send in those motha ****in night actions. I AIN'T gonna tell you guys twice.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Red Ryu, (Town Darkness Attribute) has been killed!

Day 6 begins!

2. BadWolf28738 ()
4. Dark Horse ()
6. Orboknown ()
9. Sworddancer. ()

Not voting: BW, AM, DH, Orbo, Sword

With 5 playing it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is Wednesday, August 14th, at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Top Bottom