• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elements and Attributes Mafia - Game Over!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Well he said that he got my power so I guess it worked? Mod was.... confusing.

:applejack:
Can you...ya know, clarify? Saying you had to cooldown means you shouldn't have had the ability to use at all last night.
There are no jesters/politicians/lynchers/cults etc...

Everything is working as intended.
What about this one gova?
Mod-can we get peoples attentions by quoting a post of theirs via the social thread(IE getting a hold of laundry via his hydra with J) into this thread?
woops caps

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Can you...ya know, clarify? Saying you had to cooldown means you shouldn't have had the ability to use at all last night.

I had asked the Mod in my PM with him whether or not I could use my ability, he didn't answer straight so I used it anyway, letting him deal with it. Apparently it worked.

:applejack:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'll let this be and it takes a lot of my concern about AM stemming from yesterdays power situation away. Still want them to get back in here and speak up.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
1. Nabe replaces Handorin
2. BadWolf28738
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry)
4. Dark Horse
5. Gheb_01
6. JTB Orboknown
9. Sworddancer.
10. Red Ruy
12. Foxy the Silver Fox (Anomandaris_Rake/Ranmaru)
Is this players alive accurate Gova?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Who is scum Nabe?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Badwolf?

DH is really only conspicuous by not posting. BW is weird about his results and actions and seems iffy on the mechanics of it. I don't like you but I have no justification so, forget that.

"My Scum Ecosystem"

In reality, I don't trust anybody and am not at all qualified to make judgments on the thread. Any player dead benefits my read. PoE is the mantra and lynching the parlance.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Badwolf?

DH is really only conspicuous by not posting. BW is weird about his results and actions and seems iffy on the mechanics of it. I don't like you but I have no justification so, forget that.

"My Scum Ecosystem"

In reality, I don't trust anybody and am not at all qualified to make judgments on the thread. Any player dead benefits my read. PoE is the mantra and lynching the parlance.
Pick an order for us to just lynch down, who would it be?(first to last)
AM read?

#HBC | Nabe

My read on this game is so inconstant and fickle that a lynch order is only doing a disservice to me, not giving an outlook for other players in my absence.

Paranoia List 2013
(Scum and I have some semblance of a reason)
BW
DH
Orbo
Sword
AM
Ryu
(Scum but I can't prove it, or shouldn't because they're town)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Assuming No Kills continue at night
3 we can wittle off those 3 lowest players and yourself or AM and win with swords/ryu being alive.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
What's prevented the kills these past few nights then? Also if Gheb and Foxy are actually still alive somehow we have another abductor type thing out there vaguely reminiscent of the one From BAM mafia(one abduct at a time)

#HBC | Nabe

What's prevented the kills these past few nights then? Also if Gheb and Foxy are actually still alive somehow we have another abductor type thing out there vaguely reminiscent of the one From BAM mafia(one abduct at a time)
1) The most logical explanations are: no more mafia, or mafia is intentionally doing nothing, or mafia is too busy doing other Night Actions. In the latter two, mafia makes an NK when it's beneficial. In the former, first of all, WTH Gova, but secondly, great! If there's no mafia, that means I'm wrong, and we have more lynches than I think. But we shouldn't play the game as if that's the case.

2) Not necessarily an abductor, and doesn't matter. If we lynch scum, we win.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Nabe, weren't you suspicious of DH yesterDay? Also, did Gova revealing in thread that BW was town, along with BW targetting AM Night 1, not convince you that BW was town?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
1) The most logical explanations are: no more mafia, or mafia is intentionally doing nothing, or mafia is too busy doing other Night Actions. In the latter two, mafia makes an NK when it's beneficial. In the former, first of all, WTH Gova, but secondly, great! If there's no mafia, that means I'm wrong, and we have more lynches than I think. But we shouldn't play the game as if that's the case.

2) Not necessarily an abductor, and doesn't matter. If we lynch scum, we win.
Okay. I'm just baffled by what's going on in the night phases. Iunno if it's just inactive DH or something, but it's bugging me.
Swords wanna just go DH>Nabe<>Orbo>AM/BW for the lynch order?

Top Bottom