• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elements and Attributes Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
So I feel like AM getting BW's power is something that we forgot to talk about.
Something that still needs to be discussed toMorrow.

Btw I'll like to point out that IF Nabe is mafia then he didn't send a kill in Night 2 because no one messed with him then. So that's two Night without a kill, which makes me think that whatever scum left simply can't kill. Don't know if that means mafia lost their kill or what but BW actually had a point now that I think about it.

I'm kinda praying something interesting happens during the Night phrase. RR please for pete's sake report toNight and do not track, for there is no reason why you should track when at this point we only have one mafia left and it's probably more likely that you are going to catch someone on a contradiction then getting anything reliable from just tracking people, especially since scum may not even have a kill to use.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Something that still needs to be discussed toMorrow.

Btw I'll like to point out that IF Nabe is mafia then he didn't send a kill in Night 2 because no one messed with him then. So that's two Night without a kill, which makes me think that whatever scum left simply can't kill. Don't know if that means mafia lost their kill or what but BW actually had a point now that I think about it.

I'm kinda praying something interesting happens during the Night phrase. RR please for pete's sake report toNight and do not track, for there is no reason why you should track when at this point we only have one mafia left and it's probably more likely that you are going to catch someone on a contradiction then getting anything reliable from just tracking people, especially since scum may not even have a kill to use.

Holy **** it's like I have a brain or something.

Vote Nabe

:applejack:

#HBC | Dancer

What ramifications does this have on scum reads for you BW? Anyone become scum despite them not killing anybody?

Also why again did you decide to toggle off AM Night 2?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Well it's already had its effects on my reads, but to be brutally honest I have no idea who could be at this point. I'm only voting nabe because I don't want a NL. I really want gheb back in here if only to question him about what's going on. AM needs to get in here to throw some logic or a vote down and Nabe needs to give his final reads.

I vaguely remember not liking his play before he confirmed.... It was three someodd weeks ago and I've had a hell of a three weeks.

:applejack:

#HBC | Dancer

K so Night actions assuming this lynch doesn't go through.

DH haste BW.
BW protect AM.
I will protect RR.

Nabe should magnetize someone like DH and DH should target AM.
RR do your own thing.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
that's counting on me to be a swing vote, and I don't necessarily know that I think dh is scum considering his NA's and the kill situation.

#HBC | Dancer

Kill situation is irrelevant because it applies to everyone at this point. Nabe didn't kill Night 2.

What do you guys think about no lynching and letting Nabe magnetize someone? Why not do something like have Nabe magnetize DH and then have DH target AM? Furthermore we could have RR report on Nabe to make sure that Nabe does this.

Thoughts? Any better possible Night actions?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Claim Analysis

1. Nabe replaces Handorin - Magnetism, Target can only target people of their own alignment
2. BadWolf28738 - Earth Element, target is immune to all Night actions
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry) - Support Attribute, gains a weaker one-shot version of any ability used on them
4. Dark Horse - Wind Element, Makes actions go first in NAR
6. JTB - Thunder, Target can only target themselves
9. Sworddancer. - Water Element, Slows down projectiles used on his target for one Night
10. Red Ruy - Darkness Element, Tracker/Reporter
okay.

Nabe magnetizes swords and either DH or me.
Swords can protect RR
RR reports on nabe
BW can toggle AM or swords?
DH hits BW or Swords
I can actually paralyze AM since he doesn't need to target? What abilities did he receive last night?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Nabe (Orbo, Sword, BW)
2. BadWolf28738 ()
3. Aggressive Mediation ()
4. Dark Horse (Nabe, RR)
6. Orboknown ()
9. Sworddancer. ()
10. Red Ruy ()

Not voting: AM, DH

With 7 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is Wednesday, July 17th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

#HBC | Dancer

Oh **** sorry Orb I was in class.

Honestly lets just no lynch. I can't feel justified just lynching blindly, and although it means that toDay went to waste its the price we have to pay for not really doing anything toDay.

Orb I don't see what your suggested Night actions do for us. Like if I protect RR and Nabe magnetizes me then how we will know if I succeeded or failed to target RR?

I would like Nabe's input on no lynching and what Night actions we should do.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
oh ****. I completely misunderstoof how that worked. I thought he picked two poeple for osme reason.
Have nabe magnetize me then. I'll target AM. If it works, then We're both town as it's likely one mafia remaining.
That or magnetize DH.

#HBC | Dancer

I would be okay with clearing you Orbo, it's just that I'm worried that because you go first in NAR you might commit an action before Nabe has time to magnetize you. I'm not really sure how NAR works for this game but I'll hate for a Night to go wasted.

vote: No lynch

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Nabe (Orbo, BW)
2. BadWolf28738 ()
4. Dark Horse (Nabe, RR)
6. Orboknown ()
9. Sworddancer. ()
10. Red Ruy ()

Not voting: AM, DH

A no lynch has occurred.

Night 4 begins!

Deadline is Friday, July 19th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No one has died.

Day 5 begins!

1. Nabe ()
2. BadWolf28738 ()
4. Dark Horse ()
6. Orboknown ()
9. Sworddancer. ()
10. Red Ruy ()

Not voting: AM, DH, Nabe, BW, Orbo, Sword, RR

With 7 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is Friday, August 2nd at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Swords think this is a similar strategy wrt NK's as the one EE and glyph took in Gigabots? Or is there a traitor/second indy here?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Mod-can we get peoples attentions by quoting a post of theirs via the social thread(IE GETTING A HOLD OF LAUNDRY VIA A POST FORM HIS HYDRA WITH J)
woops caps

#HBC | Dancer

Swords think this is a similar strategy wrt NK's as the one EE and glyph took in Gigabots? Or is there a traitor/second indy here?
I have no idea what happened in Gigabots and I don't want to read through the thread just to find out. Care to fill me in?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
EE no killed his way through like 4 days to avoid any inkling of there being another mafiat while we indy hunted the plant abductor.

#HBC | Dancer

Smart play by EE.

It actually kind of makes sense. I mean, it would explain a lot. It could explain what happened to Gheb and Foxy if they were jan'd. It would also explain what happened Night 3 and 4. Especially if the final mafia was likely to be tracked, then they would have feeled pressured the last two Nights to not kill.

Still doubt it though, solely on principle that mafia would have to survive a looooong time to win with that strategy. Plus an indie died Night 3. Why would they try to get us to indie hunt AGAIN after that? Really, if mafia is no killing it can basically only be because they feel pressured by the investigate.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
That's why I was wondering about second indy/traitor. Traitor without a kill would explain the kill situation, but idk how it would work balance wise.

#HBC | Dancer

Traitor doesn't explain what happened to Gheb/Foxy, unless Kantrip did it.

Second indie is possible but that doesn't explain why more abductions haven't happened.

Honestly just scumhunt and take it from there.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
still come to Nabe scum when I look through the thread or DH close behind.
lynching one leaves
5(presumably) vs one.
no kill again
5 vs one.
mislynching the other would get us to4v1, in which case mislynch makes 3v1 mylo. keeping quy and swords off the lynch list(and am presumably makes it GG.
honestly could probably just ql our way to a win unless we get incriminating night results.

Top Bottom