• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elements and Attributes Mafia - Game Over!

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Ryu.

C'mon.

C'mon man.

You know ran wouldn't even post if we were scum here.

Something.
Messed.
With.
Your.
Results.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I like how you didn't answer my questions, picks chop chop.

WIFOM bomb to me? Meh, tell me who is scum from a PJB lynch?

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Me and Ran thought S&C orchestrated it and Lego was scum trying to profit off it.

S&C can't be a thing obviously , nut Lego still looks hella legit to me.

Complete wifom bomb. You know it's true

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
If you want more on Lego, I can give you it.

I'll talk to ran because S&C and lego were are only directions going into the nightPhase

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Him buying into your actions wholesale when Gova's already said the game could be swingy makes me feel iffy.

Why wouldn't he consider the idea of your results being tampered with ? Or that your faking them ?

It's null right now to me but it could be something to look into.

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
me an Ran feel like Swords ran with PJB's lynch until it became too legitimate, and it got him scared for his scum mate. he started scrambling to save his scum mate. Look at how he reacted once PJB's wagon was to the point of no return. His sudden swap doesnt add up / from our pov unless he was scrambling to save his mate after thinking the wagon wouldn't get any steam

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Ran might have a more solid opinion on JTB.

I honestly can't remember what we talked about / if we talked about JTB right now.

I'll go skim my hydra logs I guess.

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
... Whoops I'm sorry I didn't seem to post the question. Weird.

I want to know what your reason for choosing us, when you had a better read on us yesterday. What was your reasoning for targetting us and your read at that very moment?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
me an Ran feel like Swords ran with PJB's lynch until it became too legitimate, and it got him scared for his scum mate. he started scrambling to save his scum mate. Look at how he reacted once PJB's wagon was to the point of no return. His sudden swap doesnt add up / from our pov unless he was scrambling to save his mate after thinking the wagon wouldn't get any steam
One day Ran/Rake someone is going to bus their scummate and you guys are gonna be like "whaaaaaa . . . ?!"

My scum approach typically involves hard defending my mates that are getting heavy pressure throughout the entire Day. :awesome:

I don't see how my "swap" was sudden, considering that me and Xonar never were really on him for a legit reason.

Anyways, during the Night I wrote a few quick notes, but their on my other computer. Give me a couple of minutes.

#HBC | Dancer

Some not so in depth notes:

quick connections:

Handorin - Possibly noncommittial approach to PJB. Attacked PJB pretty early on without recieving flake for it that I can recall. Good thing that he attacked PJB
early, but his interactions with him was pretty scarce. Might just be Handorin but I don't like meta. Thinks he already found connections, strange but not
scummy. Lack of scumhunting in itself I don't like. Likelihood of being PJB's partner: 6/10.

Badwolf - Was absent most of the Day. At first soft defended PJB, but was noncommitial and never had the chance to go with it. I think I might know where he was coming
from but I'm not sure. Gut saids that he's town and his natural tendacy to sheep came through which is why he didn't hard defend PJB. Hoped on PJB pretty hard late
in the Day, which makes it less convincing if he's town. Likelihood of being PJB's partner: 5/10.

S&C- Pressured PJB early on, but then defended him late. Defense seems legit, don't think scum would defend partner like that when he was so close to
death. The way he defended him seemed genuine. Likelihood of being PJB's partner: 2/10.

Dark Horse - Attacked PJB early and hard for what I consider to be illogical reasons. Didn't really responed to us, didn't really interact with PJB much. Seemingly
genuine belief in PJB's scumminess but I say that with great iffiness. Likelihood of being PJB's partner: 6/10.

Gheb_01 - Weird interactions with PJB all around. Attacked PJB way too hard way too early. PJB defended himself in not a particularly unusual way. They attacked each other
for awhile, when ultimatly PJB didn't read Gheb as scum, just "Gheb being Gheb." Gheb later goes on to defend PJB. This is a really tricky to call. Why would Gheb
defend PJB? However, he didn't really do it directly, instead opting out to attack inactives, which Kantrip pointed out was unusual for him. Was vague about why
PJB was town. Late into the Day he went into stubborn "I ain't going to explain ****" mode. Interacted with plenty of people which is good. Overall likelihood of Gheb
being PJB's partner: 6/10.

JTB: Jumped on the PJB wagon very early on and then left sometime midgame. Never really commented on PJB. scumhunted somewhat, but never placed his money where his
mouth was. Pointed out some good stuff I suppose, but that's easy when you allow yourself so much time for it. It's in his meta, but I'm trying to avoid using meta now.
No interactions with PJB make his likelihood of being PJB's partner 7/10.

FF: Asked Gheb one filler question and then made an armchair critic post as to why PJB should not be lynched, while no actually voting PJB himself. No real interactions
betwenn FF and PJB. Yeah . . . likelihood of FF being PJB's partner: 8/10.

Foxy: Lol no. Likelihood of being PJB's partner: 1/10.

Aggressive Mediation - Xonie's paranoid that AM and PJB might have been bussing. Really doubt this though and since Xonar hasn't been posting he doesn't get to be the
shot caller. =p Still though it was a drastic attack on PJB, but for damn sakes he pushed through the wagon and it seemed genuine. Likelihood of AM being PJB's partner:
3/10.

Need to read into RR and Kantrip.

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Swords the thing is you gave PJB the benefit of the doubt when he was scum. You said you had some concerns with him but that his 'openness' and his 'honesty' overshadowed them and you just gave him a town read. I think you just don't like to bus or you just try to keep your scum team in tact. Don't act like you defending your scum mate isn't plausible.

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Swords since you don't really go into RR and Kantrip I want you to try and go into that now however you can

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Does anyone else think that Gheb might be someone to look at right now?

:applejack:

Nah. I also think this was weird coming from PJB:

tbh I just took Gheb being a **** as Gheb being Gheb. Like, we're just coming off of a game where we were butting heads, and it seems to be continuing in this game. I don't think Gheb likes me, or my playstyle :smirk:

I guess it does seem like he's fully aware of what my playstyle is, and he's using it as reason to call me scum. Maybe.

This is a bit disgusting coming from PJB. He never really gave an opinion on Gheb before hand and I don't see a genuine reason for him to say this after Swords voting Gheb. It feels a bit wifomy, as if he's trying to implicate Gheb with wishywashyness (or fence-sittyness, whichever is the right term). I would think he would do this to GhebTOWN to implicate him on a scum flip later on.

#HBC | Dancer

Swords the thing is you gave PJB the benefit of the doubt when he was scum. You said you had some concerns with him but that his 'openness' and his 'honesty' overshadowed them and you just gave him a town read. I think you just don't like to bus or you just try to keep your scum team in tact. Don't act like you defending your scum mate isn't plausible.
Sure, and I was wrong. I just didn't see why a scum PJB would constantly put himself in situations that were ****ty. Plus, he was just so damn antagonizing, another weird move for scum to make under pressure.

"I think you just don't like to bus or you just try to keep your scum team in tact."

What are you basing this on? Bussing is not an alien concept to me.

"Don't act like you defending your scum mate isn't plausible."

It is plausible, but at the risk of using WIFOM, why would I do it? PJB was in just a terrible spot, and the long term benefit of a scum me trying to save him is practically nonexistent. The only explanation I can think of that justifies me being scum with PJB is that I was trying to do something "scum wouldn't do" by connecting myself heavily to a doomed partner, and you know that's a very unreliable strategy for any scum.

Vote: FF

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Although, Swords mentions his early attack on him.

I think Gheb did that only because Swissdumm was endorsing the wagon, so he was buddying him.

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
I'll concede on the 'you don't like to bus' point. I jumped to conclusions. Usually whenever I see someone say "hahaha I hard defend as scum" I just think "well he's my scumread and therefore he might be lying" so yeah, forget about it.

#HBC | Dancer

Swords since you don't really go into RR and Kantrip I want you to try and go into that now however you can
Sure sure, I will eventually. It's a bit late so probably not right this moment though.

Nah. I also think this was weird coming from PJB:

This is a bit disgusting coming from PJB. He never really gave an opinion on Gheb before hand and I don't see a genuine reason for him to say this after Swords voting Gheb. It feels a bit wifomy, as if he's trying to implicate Gheb with wishywashyness (or fence-sittyness, whichever is the right term). I would think he would do this to GhebTOWN to implicate him on a scum flip later on.
I wouldn't really overthink it too much. You really have no bases to believe that's WHAT PJB was trying to do. What makes you think that this is specifically what PJB was trying to do?

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Well I think there would be no reason for him to shoot your case down RIGHT THEN AND THERE. I mean isn't it weird he treated him, his attacker, that way? I'm sure he wouldn't connect himself to his own buddy that way. Unless you think otherwise.

Top Bottom