• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elements and Attributes Mafia - Game Over!

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
Ryker, how many times we gone through this? How often did I pick somebody out as town and you picked em out as scum did they actually flip scum? Town PBJ lashes out at everyone on him when he's put under suspicion, he does it all the time.

vote swords/xonar with me.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Handorin ()
2. BadWolf28738 ()
3. Aggressive Mediation ()
4. Dark Horse ()
5. Gheb_01 (Legolas)
6. JTB ()
7. frozenflame751 ()
8. Potassium (Foxy)
9. Legolas()
10. Red Ruy ()
11. PrivateJoker-Brown (K, JTB, Gheb, Handorin, AM)
12. Foxy the Silver Fox ()
13. Scylla & Charybdis (RR)

Not voting: BW, DH, FF, PBJ, SC

With 13 playing it takes 7 lynch!

Deadline is Monday, May 27th at 11:59 CST (GMT-6).

1. Handorin ()
2. BadWolf28738 ()
3. Aggressive Mediation ()
4. Dark Horse ()
5. Gheb_01 (Legolas)
6. JTB ()
7. frozenflame751 ()
8. Potassium (Foxy)
9. Legolas()
10. Red Ruy ()
11. PrivateJoker-Brown (K, JTB, Gheb, Handorin)
12. Foxy the Silver Fox ()
13. Scylla & Charybdis (RR)

Not voting: BW, DH, FF, AM, PBJ, SC

With 13 playing it takes 7 lynch!

Deadline is Monday, May 27th at 11:59 CST (GMT-6).
You missed one, baby.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The huge stream of content that just came in is fine by me, I'm not gonna stop their progress. Looks like townRyker when he buckles down and posts up a storm.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
re: Lego's 282 and AM's 281:

I consider it a loaded question because the way Lego stated it leaves me no chance to answer without being forced to "acknowledge" that I vote PJB "solely because he's not thinking like me". That's a pretty backhanded and baseless accusation covered in what appears to be a harmless question. It's not a question though, it's a straight-up accusation that he does not openly declare and that's just incredibly whack. If he thinks that my case against PJB has been this simple then why does he not just come out and show it to me? If he really cared to resolve the conflict in a constructive manner he would've just done that - instead he twists the whole matter once more by making it appear as if he was just asking a question. But he wasn't. That's exactly the unconstructive kind of attitude to the game that makes me prefer talking to Sworddancer over Xonar any day of the week.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unvote

Pretty sure PJB's town. I also read Lego as town.
Ryu is null and owes us reads. Same for S&C. Neither have shown us why they should be the leading pack. PJB, Foxy, Kantrip, I think you should start making up your mind on where you're going to put your vote. We're not getting anywhere if all the active players keep busting each other's heads and let people get away with inactivity. Hando, Badwolf, Frozen and JTB are all pretty much complete deadweight and should die asap.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hmmm, we still have a good 5 days left until deadline hits. I guess there's still time to get at least another good wagon in.

Kantrip, I disagree with you that lynching PJB on account of his connections is a good idea. He will likely flip town and the only thing we'll learn is that most people who have wagoned him were wrong for one reason or another. And we don't need to actually see his flip to know that the way AM or I pushed for the PJB lynch was a lot more believable than JTB's or Hando's was.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Unvote

Pretty sure PJB's town. I also read Lego as town.
Ryu is null and owes us reads. Same for S&C. Neither have shown us why they should be the leading pack. PJB, Foxy, Kantrip, I think you should start making up your mind on where you're going to put your vote. We're not getting anywhere if all the active players keep busting each other's heads and let people get away with inactivity. Hando, Badwolf, Frozen and JTB are all pretty much complete deadweight and should die asap.

As if. :rolleyes:
I post and get ignored. You guys should just lynch PJB or kantrip first.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I don't really think picking an inactive's name out of a hat and lynching them is a good way to go. I'd much rather

Vote: Potassium

Kantrip is there anyone you'd be willing to vote, besides me? You've kind of flip flopped between whether you think I'm scum or not, but your willingness to lynch me has never changed. Why?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I've flip flopped between you being scum and not? When?

As for your question, I'd be willing to lynch the Hando/Ruy tier of my list with some convincing, and anyone higher without any.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
No. I was expecting to sheep Swiss, as evidenced by my first post. :p

Joker is the best lynch because EVERYONE has commented on him. There is soooo much information to gain AND he won't be helpful lategame! You can't ask for a better lynch than guaranteed scum, and who's to say he isn't?

@Ruy: I gave a random number when citing how many lynches would be better than yours, but hey let me humour you can pull up the readslist. Just a sec
@S&C: I don't have anyone I feel that way about at this time. When I do develop reads I promise I will lay them out for you in as much detail as can possibly be expected of me. Let it be known that I am taking notes and compiling opinions.
Between these two posts, you seem to go from thinking I'm guaranteed scum, to not having any sort of read on me at all, or anyone else for that matter.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That top post doesn't imply you're scum at all. Quite the opposite. It says why you're the best lynch, and says you could flip scum, but your lynch is more that you're a liability and everyone has said something about you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think you're getting yourself and me mixed up. You called me a solid, misguided town read before.

First off, misguided by whom? My actions have been my own. I may have said something about sheeping Swiss, but I never actually did so. What makes me misguided?

Second, you are now calling me scum with no indication as to why. You made up the reason that I have flip flopped on my read on you when that is a flat-out lie. What happened to AM scum? What happened to that read? You backed off because they responded to it and you can't handle Ryker, so you jump on me instead?

Joker is not looking to find scum, he is jumping on whoever he can for whatever reasoning he can, even when he has to make it up. Not only is he the best lynch for information, he is the best lynch for catching scum too.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm not making anything up, you said, flat out "you can't ask for a better lynch than guaranteed scum, and who's to say he isn't?"

That you think me interpreting that as "joker is a scum read of mine" is me "making **** up", is pretty baffling. To me, it really just looks like you're still trying to paint everything I do as being scummy.

You think I'm scared of Ryker? I backed off AM because we were misinterpreting each other's posts. That's all. You, on the other hand, see my misinterpretation, and refuse to accept the idea that I might not be scum for it. I don't think a townie is that close minded. You're not trying to read me, you're trying to lynch me. That stinks.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I worded that sentence incorrectly, I see your confusion. I mean "you can't ask for a better lynch except for guaranteed scum.

Basically I'm saying everything about your lynch (information, outing a liability, etc) is a benefit and the only lynch that would be better is a surefire scum lynch. Then I'm saying there's nothing stopping you from also being scum. Now with your recent play I actually do think you're scum, so it's even better.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You see my confusion, yet still call me scum. wha?
See this makes me want to lynch you even more. I misworded one sentence and see your confusion with regards to that ONE SENTENCE.

That changes nothing in the grand scheme of things and you know it, so what does is the point of this post?

Guys we're lynching Joker.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
The point is that you claim you want to lynch me because I jumped on you, while simultaneously saying that you totally get why I jumped on you. You simply continue to insist that I'm scummy, while being completely unable to point to why.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No, PJB has only 3 votes on him and he's not a play toDay. He will NOT claim.

Handorin

Smash Hero
PJB isn't a play, Gheb? Not even remotely? I'm still finding it rather attractive.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Gheb why are you defending him so hard?

Joker, you're missing the point. I still think you're the best lynch. And it's not for you jumping on me, that's not even a quarter of the reasons (which I've already outlined if you ask me again I'll shoot myself [or you <maybe>]) for me wanting you dead. Sure I worded one sentence wrong and I understand why that sentence confused you, but that doesn't change anything. The only thing it might change is your read on me.

On that note, now that you understand I was never calling you scummy before like, this page, does your opinion of me change at all? Knowing I haven't been "flip flopping my read on you", am I back to "misguided town" (still want an answer as to why I was "misguided"?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
By misguided, I meant that you were going in the wrong direction. You seem to think it implies that you were being guided by a 3rd party, which isn't the case. a person can be misguided all by themselves.

The fact that you seem pretty satisfied with the idea of lynching someone, when you have openly stated that you have no reads, is pretty bad. At first I thought "welp, kantrip being either dumb or scum. Since it's kantrip it's probably just dumb." But now I'm not so sure. Surely you realize why lynching me for connections is a grossly flawed premise? Who are you going to have a better read on, as a result? What do you actually learn from my lynch?

Kantrip

Kantplay
You calling me dumb is already humorous, but calling me dumb for disliking your play in this game? I'm dying here. Your play is atrocious and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Surely half the playerlist can't be so misguided? Surely you realize you're doing something wrong?

From your lynch, I get information on S&C and Gheb, who steered the wagon away from you, I get information on everyone who joined the wagon, I get information on everyone who ignored the wagon, I get information on EVERYONE. Why? Because it was a central issue in the thread.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Tell me right now what I have done in this game that you can classify as "dumb or scum". You're using a Kantrip stereotype to try to absolve pressure when it doesn't apply this game. **** outta here with that

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Lol, ok kantrip you're right. If you lynch me and I flip town, obviously everyone who was on me must be scum. Good pool of information you got going there, surely it will take you far.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's not even what I said. I said I have information on them. I'd have to look again to see specifics. Bandwagon hops would be suspicious, naturally, and a lot of other factors. You can't apply a blanket statement to a group of people like that. It's called stereotyping. I'm not going to stereotype the members of your wagon, doesn't mean they don't have information behind their actions.

vote PJB again

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
Swiss here.

Every waggoner needs to give a very concise, very clear explanation as to why PJB is the lynch target.

I'm working mad hours currently so will not have time to re-read fully. You all want my input on the lynch and you are to each highlight exactly why you believe he should die.

Failure to comply will signify either that you attempting to hide on a wagon, or are unwilling to listen to the advice of Swiss. Adum has told me PJB is town and while I respect his opinion I will not hesitate to overrule him if a convincing and clear case it outlined as to why PJB is likely scum.

Input from the other side re: town tells would also be appreciated.

I hope I have made myself clear to each and every person in this game.

Top Bottom