• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Dekar173

Justice Man
Espy! You owe me a MM ;) K Prime plays... Pika? You should get any and all of the SA Brawlers to MM me (don't strongarm them into it, they don't have to, we'll friendly regardless) it's just that MMing makes friendly play a lot more interesting (and it feeds me well :X)

:D

btw, Espy, my curiosity got the best of me and I took the bait and read that last thing you said :[

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
I'm scared of not making it to hobo :(

Is dekar invited to our meeting today?
I am scared of not seeing any El Paso players there before me XD. Like with STEP2, oh well, am working my arse off with Marth still. Am asking people I know to do a 3 v 1 on me to get his survival rate up.

Yeah it's on Wfi, but at least it beats not knowing how to do anything XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy! You owe me a MM ;) K Prime plays... Pika? You should get any and all of the SA Brawlers to MM me (don't strongarm them into it, they don't have to, we'll friendly regardless) it's just that MMing makes friendly play a lot more interesting (and it feeds me well :X)

btw, Espy, my curiosity got the best of me and I took the bait and read that last thing you said :[
But I don't like MMs ;_____;. We'll play some games anyways if you guys go with JUJ's plan. It'll be great.

Oh, and I had to do it Dekar. You got me first. :p

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
OK here comes the jons.
I got a paper due tomorrow. ( i am a drunken dumb ****)
I dont have much money. ( i am a drunken dumb ****)
I have a paper due monday which i would need to work on it on the weekend...
Infinity is teaming with jinx
WE are having transportation problems
I kinda want to stay for the weekend and get drunk
Mr Gw is emo and tired
prolly cant even play on wednesday
My car is still messed up from hail damage
I need money for the next 2 weeks because there is no work

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I sacrificed so many things for this trip already lol.... but i have to sacrifice one more :(. I have not finaished more than half one of my papers so in order for me to go i cant play today at all.. I could go play tomorrow at 7 PM though. what time is my Boy friend dekar getting here? also can we leave to San antonio a bit late 8-9 AM so we aren't all rushed like always? Can i touch everyone's butthole? Mr GW wanted to know that one.

error13

Smash Journeyman
the time we leave at doesnt rush us
you having to the need to be a drunk
and no self control is what makes us rushed

do you papers instead of getting drunk 3 outta 7 nights a week!

AND HE IS MY BOYFRIEND NOT YOURS!

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
So how did hobo go?
Arti sent me a few texts asking where I was and why I didn't go (even though I was looking forward to it), but I won't say what happened unless asked.

All I can say is I still feel like crap and pushing down fluids aint helping much anymore.
Hope this week will be better seeing I am going through the worse atm >_<.

HELLZ YEAH EP
Hey guys. I'd like to hang out here more often. You see, I had lived in El Paso for 8 years before moving here to EC/NoVa last year. I had thought "Hey, it has a **** smash scene." But then Arturito showed me this thread. I might move back to EP, so I feel I should get to know you all.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
That one is old..... I wont play brawl Nov 10 till december because of that game. After that prolly like only once a week.
noobiecell take that pick off

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
what if theres a tournament on novemeber? :( you shouldn't temp quit things will be all gay again, at least play once a week.

I'll see a bit later on nolan(right?) need to work out if i can even make it first.

Thysay

Smash Rookie
umm... hi guys.. listen... Smash community on Juarez is building up a tournament, Ive tried to contact arturito, but he doesnt answer, anyway, Im still looking for smashers, so youre all invited, if you want details ill leave my msn

thysay@hotmail.com

would be nice if youd come, anyway, c ya guys^^

Suspect

Smash Hero

$50

my mk vs your diddy

battlefield only 3/5?

c wut i did thar?

Thysay

Smash Rookie
yeah well, as I said, were just beginning to build the tournament, we have 2 possible places: "parque central" and " UACJ, IIT ( the university we study in ) " we have planned it to be on the last days of october..
and the rules are.. classic rules...
random neutral stage
2 out of 3 vs your opponent
losers bracket
counterpick stages ( dont wanna type the list )
and... meta knight... umm.. banned

well basically thats it...
it would be nice if you come^^ And lol Nah, I believe you wont die lol

Thysay

Smash Rookie
yeah well, as I said, were just beginning to build the tournament, we have 2 possible places: "parque central" and " UACJ, IIT ( the university we study in ) " we have planned it to be on the last days of october..
and the rules are.. classic rules...
random neutral stage
2 out of 3 vs your opponent
losers bracket
counterpick stages ( dont wanna type the list )
and... meta knight... umm.. banned

well basically thats it...
it would be nice if you come^^ And lol Nah, I believe you wont die lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'll go play if at least 4 people are there, I got tired of singles for a bit but I'll be back into those once josh goes since I want to play his metaknight.

Also thy don't ban MK theres only like 1 of us who uses him lol others try but fail, and if your trying to start a tournament scene with a good turnout banning characters of people who don't understand the game usually discourages them to enter.

Top Bottom