• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
once or twice...
I need to do a paper but i dont want to... I got my free guitar hero van halen. ITs the sickest of the series.

Have to agree, I hate Eruption tho =( fail at about 40% mark on my 360

umm... hi guys.. listen... Smash community on Juarez is building up a tournament, Ive tried to contact arturito, but he doesnt answer, anyway, Im still looking for smashers, so youre all invited, if you want details ill leave my msn

thysay@hotmail.com

would be nice if youd come, anyway, c ya guys^^
yeah well, as I said, were just beginning to build the tournament, we have 2 possible places: "parque central" and " UACJ, IIT ( the university we study in ) " we have planned it to be on the last days of october..
and the rules are.. classic rules...
random neutral stage
2 out of 3 vs your opponent
losers bracket
counterpick stages ( dont wanna type the list )
and... meta knight... umm.. banned

well basically thats it...
it would be nice if you come^^ And lol Nah, I believe you wont die lol

Well that settles it, not gonna be able to attend, regardless. Be nice if you can hop across into El Paso and do this at the Elite Arena tho. I feel I should get payback on a few people at STEP2 (still wondering what I placed in, prolly 7th or 8th that time)

E: The reason is clear enough being a Military Dependent and all. (am prohibited by the Military itself to set foot in Juarez as well as the old man whom is attending Sergent Major Academy)

so whos comin today? just artutoooo?
Coming where? To Arti's?

Thysay

Smash Rookie
well unfortunately, MK is one of the reasons to why many players voted him to be banned, the past 5 tournaments on juarez were won by the same guy who uses MK,.. actually this guys main is mario, but he uses MK just because he hates losing.., but anyway, MK getting banned encouraged players to enter the torunament and try because now they have a chance with no MK in the way, well anyway, that rule shouldnt bother you guys, since youre not MK players, MK banning is an experiment that seems to be working on many players, all the MKs here on Juarez including the former champion agreed to this rule, and... Id be more than happy to assist to elite arena... just dont know where it is lol..

well I still hope you guys can come to the tournament, Its gonna be full of real high leveled players^^

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
well unfortunately, MK is one of the reasons to why many players voted him to be banned, the past 5 tournaments on juarez were won by the same guy who uses MK,.. actually this guys main is mario, but he uses MK just because he hates losing.., but anyway, MK getting banned encouraged players to enter the torunament and try because now they have a chance with no MK in the way, well anyway, that rule shouldnt bother you guys, since youre not MK players, MK banning is an experiment that seems to be working on many players, all the MKs here on Juarez including the former champion agreed to this rule, and... Id be more than happy to assist to elite arena... just dont know where it is lol..

well I still hope you guys can come to the tournament, Its gonna be full of real high leveled players^^
**** you guys have been having tournaments and are barely inviting us?? Do you guys have a thread or anything cause I remember i looked a long time ago but i only found 1 thread and it was for all of mexico.

I'm pretty interested in going it will be odd having mms and winning pesos though lol, is there a tournament thread btw?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Well that settles it, not gonna be able to attend, regardless. Be nice if you can hop across into El Paso and do this at the Elite Arena tho. I feel I should get payback on a few people at STEP2 (still wondering what I placed in, prolly 7th or 8th that time)

E: The reason is clear enough being a Military Dependent and all. (am prohibited by the Military itself to set foot in Juarez as well as the old man whom is attending Sergent Major Academy)
Hey, no johns!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I still don't know what those things are and you told me before but i forgot, don't tell me again though I'll find out soon.

Or am I supposed to know already and that picture doesn't show it well? I beat the peter pan part yesterday so I think I'm almost done with the first one.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
my avatar only comes out in the first one if you finish the game with 100% so it will take you a while. al bosses trinities and puppies. So you might want to just watch it in youtube after you beat it. Almost done but you still got a good 4 or so hours if i remember correctly

error13

Smash Journeyman
stop wasting ur money on booze
seriously if u wanna pay to lose brain cells
and feel sick and dizzy at the same time
just give me ten bucks and ill punch u in the head

and ya arty my house tomorrow

S

Smashistrash

Hey, wtf, how come my friend John isn't allowed to the tournament, he just wants to play!

Also, got this private message from Smashgurl, seems pretty cool!

SmashWorld seems pretty cool I guess, I plan to post here plenty...thought I'd refer you to a nice SSB roleplaying forum that just started up with a lot of favorite characters to choose from (or you can just make an original character), it's really fun.
Anyway, hope to see you both here and there, I guarantee you'll enjoy it if you give it a chance.
Check it out:
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showforum=763

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Hey, wtf, how come my friend John isn't allowed to the tournament, he just wants to play!

Also, got this private message from Smashgurl, seems pretty cool!

SmashWorld seems pretty cool I guess, I plan to post here plenty...thought I'd refer you to a nice SSB roleplaying forum that just started up with a lot of favorite characters to choose from (or you can just make an original character), it's really fun.
Anyway, hope to see you both here and there, I guarantee you'll enjoy it if you give it a chance.
Check it out:
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showforum=763

I am sensing a joke someplace in that which is bold. Can't quiet put my finger on it.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
where are we eating today too? I'd like to go to carl's junior because I'm getting 4 teeth pulled out and I probably won't eat another solid thing till monday dentists said I can't go to school thursday or friday which sucks cause I like my university class :(

theeboredone

Smash Legend
where are we eating today too? I'd like to go to carl's junior because I'm getting 4 teeth pulled out and I probably won't eat another solid thing till monday dentists said I can't go to school thursday or friday which sucks cause I like my university class :(
4 teeth? WTF did you do to yourself? Cavity galore?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
well I have like between 2 weeks and 3 years of health care left so I have to get what I can now. They never really bothered me but the orthodontist said it was for the best.

Don't tell me your already coming back T.R. lol They still don't have a date and the month is almost over

Top Bottom