• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

error13

Smash Journeyman
lui u contradict urself so much
i have no money but i'll buy
overpriced clothes and alcohol.

i have no time but ill waste it
drinking said alcohol than waste
even more recovering from said drinking

but i dont judge =P drink ur heart out

nov 10 ssbb dies codmw2 lives!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
those two things make me more than happy.
richy go listen to my profile song on myspace. so beautiful. The new cd is release on normal and acoustic (came all over myself, key board, cell phone and screen displaying smashboards)

error13

Smash Journeyman
lmao ill know how u feel
when bright eyes releases their
final album spring next year XD

im sad but its bitter sweet

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
maybe it wasn't very clear in that post but he did ask thysay to do the tournament over here the first time.

edit: I'm just saying senliten should calm down with that we're obviously going to tell them to come over here for the next tournament we have and thysay already said he would be down for it.

Also you should make time to waste on smash!!

*sighs* You really gotta stop thinking internet reply's have some sort of emotion to them. I never said anything bout forcing them over here. Merely suggesting, still people have a right to opinion and if such a thing is illegal now and days, I might as well have been jailed already :chuckle:

*shrugs* oh well, have fun.

nov 10 ssbb dies codmw2 lives!
Gamestop must host a release party. If London can get away with a red carpet whole shebang, then we must at least get some party. Multi player competitions on MW till release. Most epic game of all time to come out so I suppose hopes are high for one.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
when did i say your post had any emotion in it lol? And i never mentioned you forcing, the word is right there ask.

I just think its a dumb idea to ask them to bring it over here because just how you can't cross over there's people who can't come over here, infact its a lot harder to come over here i thought that would be obvious but i'm simply stating it so that you don't have to keep asking them to bring there local tournament into another country every time its mentioned.

error13

Smash Journeyman
well chris cabrea to u
is like conor oberst to me

and well bright eyes is ending he has
many more side projects alive lol

so think of it as dashboards last album
but not chris cabrarea

so im not gonna die anytime soon lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
i'm going to sleep in my fuzzy winter blanket today and in my pijamas.

Richard you should come with me we can share the bed.

Either you or dekar.

Not luis though because he had family johns but didn't call them so the whole weekend i got trolled instead of richard.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
when i was watching heroes right now i thought that luis would beast sylar is he had matt's ability but then I was like ahh nvm he would just get mindgamed like matt.

Then i thought but maybe luis could take all the alcohol and not pass out.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
hello im from colorado and I was considering going to your tournament on the 7th, how big of turnout is it going to be? I just wanna see if its a big enough turnout to drive 11 hours for!!

error13

Smash Journeyman
hello im from colorado and I was considering going to your tournament on the 7th, how big of turnout is it going to be? I just wanna see if its a big enough turnout to drive 11 hours for!!
lmoa trust me its not worth eleven hours....

but the next tourney at our regular venue
we'll tell u about.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I am willing to go to juarez and get shot for smash lol. I definitely can't take my car over to mexico lol. Past two time i passed with it i got drug searched for 30 min... and parents are all paranoid.
I dont know winterfest sounds more exciting to me than pound. I might be able to visit some friends

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
cheapest flights to that one where 300$

I do like the stage list better for winterfest but both seem to have bad schedules. Leaving brawl to the last minute just sounds like its going to end up running out of time lol. I wouldn't mind if it was like hobo but i doubt we will be into the tournament that late so we'd miss out on part of the experience.

Thysay

Smash Rookie
CONGRATULATIONS TO FURIOUS DUFFMAN!!!!

hey guys thanks for coming to the tourney, it was fun, Im looking forward to seeing u in another tournament... by the way.. we had a nice battle arturo n_n

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Juarez people were so cool. Have pretty good players too! i really enjoyed the tourney. Never thought they would be so sick in melee. They were like forward sick....

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
ill still play next week, i dont want to leave brawl. Arturo you have to get xbox live with MW2... Honestly hands down best game ever anticipated/made.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
lol we were wondering if you were going to go to the tournament last week. Are you the falco that played "x" the sonic almost all the time?
Lol I haven't even moved up there yet. I'm moving somewhere around December 18th-23rd. And Yes I'm that Falco. Except I quit Brawl forever ago @_@ So I might be scrubby as FFFFFFFF.
Does anyone play Melee?

No because yer always mean to me :(
You're always mean to me :( :(
theres actually a pretty decent jaurez scene over there its actually bigger than el paso's :laugh:

and don't worry none of them are muggers.

Me and duffman will go for some tournaments every once in a while too.
Lol You guys better go to Juarez. I don't want to be bored for 3 months doing nothing while I'm in Juarez. Plus I don't want to get shot for smash :V.
I've met 2 Juarez smashers and they were pretty tight. But I wish the ones I met spoke English. Haha were they any good?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Lol You guys better go to Juarez. I don't want to be bored for 3 months doing nothing while I'm in Juarez. Plus I don't want to get shot for smash :V.
I've met 2 Juarez smashers and they were pretty tight. But I wish the ones I met spoke English. Haha were they any good?
There better than anyone over here at melee. And your not going to get shot everyone should just get a passport and stop calling " I don't wana die johns"

Also I don't think i can get MW2 I was thinking about it but i only have like 230$ spending money left and I'd need to get the game plus xbox live.

Maybe the wii MW1 will be kool too.

Whos up for hobo 21 then? josh is and I'd be willing to spend my 200$ on that :)

Actually idk what the deal is with all the finals now maybe we can't go :(

Top Bottom