• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
my house has been so quiet these past 2 days. The cable went out and since air TV is ilegal theres nothing to watch but static.

Since the cable is pirated we have to wait for captain hook to come fix it too :ohwell:

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
i thought they said the campaign was longer though? i never played it lol. I already have like 58 hours of play lol. multiplayer is the best so you missed out. Are we playing on wednesday?

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
I actually thought you where talking about brawl so.... well i only join brawl tournaments lol.

Gness what video is your sig from i've looked some of there videos up but never seen one close to that one.

Also heres the snake thats better than ally http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMLmdXffqI read the description lol.

Nah tis MW2, and yeah everyone hates the 1v1 for it, but i find it easy for me. Screw hardcore and ground war, when other options would be selected for a tourney.

lol@ the vid also, dude fails at trolling. Should learn to hide his hud

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I get out at 12:20 and i think richard has class downtown till 12 so we'll be there as fast and richard can drive.

I told josh everyone would be ready by that time too so lets see what he says

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
El Paso, I don't care if you're busy over the holidays.
There are no johns for ditching our tourney.

Seriously, you're only like 4 hours away, and people are driving from the depths of AZ, CO, UT, and even TX ;)

No Johns. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256029

For those of you that are showing up late, we'll make sure to register your names for you in the tourney(s) you're participating in and we'll wait for you by seeding your matches last, all right?

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
El Paso, I don't care if you're busy over the holidays.
There are no johns for ditching our tourney.

Seriously, you're only like 4 hours away, and people are driving from the depths of AZ, CO, UT, and even TX ;)

No Johns. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256029

For those of you that are showing up late, we'll make sure to register your names for you in the tourney(s) you're participating in and we'll wait for you by seeding your matches last, all right?

Hmmm well now that I found out I leave on the 19th..... either Come to this, or take an extra two days to prep for round 2 of the MW2 tourney on the 14th. hmmm...

Arti a lil help here, also happy early turkey day nubs :3

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys have contact with any smashers in Juarez? Because I would like to go to a tournament soon :3 To **** some Senliten :3.

Btw I'll MM anyone in brawl as long as they MM me in melee also. ;)

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
Do you guys have contact with any smashers in Juarez? Because I would like to go to a tournament soon :3 To **** some Senliten :3.

Btw I'll MM anyone in brawl as long as they MM me in melee also. ;)
Not in Juarez, I am in El Paso nub XD, also I leave on the 19th and won't be back. Am taking all I learned here and bringing the East Coast to a new level. =P

Top Bottom