• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I do want to go to that and team with someone from tx. (not ep) I dont feel like playing this wednesday. well maybe. dekar honey come with us, you know we have good times in the car

error13

Smash Journeyman
just got out of the hospital
my back muscles tore on me again
screw my decaying body >.<

cant play for a while.... sorryz

Do any of you by chance happen to know a guy whose real name is Cristian Arriola? He's a close friend of mine, and has a beast Melee Luigi. I had told him a couple months back to make a SWF account, but meh...

Jane

Smash Hero
^i know how you like to announce to everyone when youre drunk so im gonna go ahead and tell you guys:

im drunk. :3

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
jane where exactly are you now or when will you be here? i want to play you but me and duffman and going to mexico (i'm assuming) for the holidays.

Let's play from 1-8 tomorrow :)

edit: we actually should since we always say lets play at 1 and we end up playing at 4....

error13

Smash Journeyman
we really shoulda played today...

i have physical therapy
till around 245 tomorrow
ill try to reschedule but doubt it

Top Bottom