• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
arrrrr well I am back home on the east coast. Found this place I was looking for here in Columbus yesterday, so might start hosting my own tourneys there soon.

For the time I was in El Paso, the folks were friendly, the food was great, and the water.... well lets just say the golden rule is to never drink the water when traveling XD.

I thank ya for the times I met with you guys and loved the fierce battles, but Sin (Ike) and I shall now bring the fun times and knowledge learned from El Paso, to this crummy east coast.

Hope our paths cross again in life you guys, perhaps at a genesis or other big scale tourney of such in the near future.

Jane

Smash Hero
D:
Sorry guys I don't really have a car over here, so only way for me to smash with yall is if someone gets me, if its close enough for me to walk, or if there's a tourney I could convince the step mother to drive me there cuz her kids could go also.

But looks like most of you are leaving :<

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yo what's up El Paso smashers!!!

My name is Webster Snow Jr. aka Devildigimon. I'm from Racine, WI and I will be in the area during the Dates of Feb 19th 2010 and Feb 21st 2010

While I am here, I will be Runing a huge tournament called Raging Storm: El Paso 2010. It's mainly a tournament for SNK fighting game players. Games such as King of Fighters - 98 Ultimate Match, 2k2 Unlimited Match, XI , Maximum Impact Regulation A, XII. Garou Mark of The Wolves, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2, and etc.

Today we decided to add Smash games to the events. It'd be a great opportunity to combine scenes and of course if people aren't traveling all the way to NJ for Varidian City, it'll give the locals something to do.

This is going to be a great tournament, with a great deal of variety of fighting games. So I hope you all take notice to the thread I'm about to create soon.

I'll update this post with a link to the thread.

This will be a 3 day event, and I want to apologize in advance for posting this tournament a tad late (less than two months away). But better late than never eh. :D

If you have any questions shoot me a PM or hit me up on AIM devildigimon.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up El Paso players. As the host of the Fighter Frenzy I want to formally invite the entire El Paso Smash scene out for the Fighter Frenzy. We would love too see all you here to begin the start of a big second half season for Colorado Cutthroat leading up the Road to SuperCon. Make sure you check out the website:

Fighter Frenzy:
www.coloradocutthroat.com/FF.php

Pre-registration is open now!! Hope too see all you in January!! Let the Colorado scene if you need any help!!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
i am not out of town, i just didnt have internet. it was like hell. also dekar i dont have your #
FS8 is like next weekend.... are we going?

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
so what are our travel plans for FS8?
sorry about today, i couldve played but i didnt get arturos text till later on :X

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I hate you josh... never answering anything.

What time tomorrow? should i take another TV? david wants to go so that will be 6 people if no one else shows.

if we can't go to FS 8 then maybe we should try cutthroat.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i dont know who you are. i dont know what you want. if you are looking for ransom i can tell i have no money. but what i do have, is a very particular set of skills. skills that i have aquired over a very long career. skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. if you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. i will not look for you, i will not persue u but if you dont...i will look for you, i will find you...and i will kill you.

Top Bottom