• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
well it seems like its me luis eric and josh. David is always interested and he has weekends off now but idk hes never gone before so i don't count him 100%

Then you told me that you might not go if you don't have a partner right?

error13

Smash Journeyman
I don't practice Santeria
I ain't got no crystal ball
Well I had a million dollars but I,
I'd spend it all

do it! if things are useless to u
than why do u need them?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
alright well i'll probably head to richards house after my final unless your somewhere close i'll just go strait to your house and i don't have new controller johns anymore

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
richard do you still have your other TV? that way we can have 2 step ups tomorrow if its to full and you melee people can be happy playing your dead game XD

I want to practice some singles to see if it was an off day, it wasn't just the smashville match the entire set didn't go the way i wanted and so did other things through out the day.

and luis are you sure? I know i asked you to ask for the day off but if you need the money don't listen to me!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm getting the feeling that no one reads anymore. :(

FS8 is January 9th @ San Antonio, Texas. There's a thread in the tournament listings about it with all the additional information.

Top Bottom