• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
That makes sense...though I'm not used to hearing people having all 4 removed...especially at once.

I have had all 4 removed at once, was fun seeing how after you recover you can go on a eating frenzy

E: I say while we wait for them, we get another STEP going soon. I WANT PAYBACK ON DAVIE! And this time, Ike is bringing a spammy friend :3

error13

Smash Journeyman
i think u are the last
person on the earth to
listen to the doors lui
so STFU so scrubby...

can u even spell morrison?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I dont know (arturos voice). After todays show to me sylar looked like a little *****. Hate hiro too he so dumb. ITs all about peter and the girl that sees sound cause she so purrrttyyy

Thysay

Smash Rookie
hey you guys, we have the date and place:
http://www.myspace.com/gamers.heaven
its gonna be, at parque central, november 7th
the organizer suggests, that you confirm your assistance, send an e mail to him: wokernator@hotmail.com
theres gonna be brawl singles, brawl doubles and.. melee
If you guys are in some sort of a clan or something like that, and you dont want to fight your buddies on the first or second round, please put your name of the clan, or the names of your buddies on the e mail.. well I guess thats it.. hope u guys can come n_n

any doubts:
thysay@hotmail.com

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lol clan, I just want me and luis to be on opposite sides of the bracket and everything else will be fine. I feel like picking up Ike for this tourney though show everyone whats up.

I missed todays show because KH II is so sick! I really feel like i rushed 1 and that i didn't get the full experience. I feel like i missed out since i didn't play them so long ago too :(

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
lol clan, I just want me and luis to be on opposite sides of the bracket and everything else will be fine. I feel like picking up Ike for this tourney though show everyone whats up.

I missed todays show because KH II is so sick! I really feel like i rushed 1 and that i didn't get the full experience. I feel like i missed out since i didn't play them so long ago too :(

Give those non-regulars a beat-down in my name then as well =P
Seeing it is in Juarez it be hard for me to attend.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
i think i am turnin alcoholic... i wanted to drink today and yesterday. Mr. GW would always be down to drink, we would be awesome friends.
So yesterday i found out that my falco is 3x better than noobiecell's.... Wonder who i should use at juarez singles hmmmmm

Jane

Smash Hero
ahh dang. haha yeah i know that was stupid on my part i should've let you guys know a few days prior. ah well, hopefully there's a tourney or some smashfests over here during the holiday break and i'll be there! :D

you guys should definitely drive back to tucson for another tourney sometime soon!

error13

Smash Journeyman
actually jane, we do usually have
smash planned on saturdays

but some douches get drunk and well
u know what happens when u mix douches and alcohol.

they get hang overs and jon all day.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
actually jane, we do usually have
smash planned on saturdays

but some douches get drunk and well
u know what happens when u mix douches and alcohol.

they get hang overs and jon all day.
When we came back from hobo we stopped playing... I dont recall playing last saturday either so shut up. Even arturo had asked during the week and we had said no.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
we didn't stop playing saturdays after hobo did we? only for like wensday then that weekend we didn't got to richards house because i said everyone was showing up but we still played a bit at erics just things sucked cause they all got planned out that day and so many other things where going on at the same time lol.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
we didn't stop playing saturdays after hobo did we? only for like wensday then that weekend we didn't got to richards house because i said everyone was showing up but we still played a bit at erics just things sucked cause they all got planned out that day and so many other things where going on at the same time lol.
you said you wanted to play saturdays again because you wanted to practice for juarez? remember eric saying no after that

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
umm yah but i also want to play because its fun i just though juarez would convince people better. Also i don't remember eric saying that and i can't see it either since i said that on the last page and he never posted.

I think your just trying to sabotage smash so that you can play COD when it comes out :(

Richard why didn't you invite me!!! am I your new omar just showing up when you don't want me there?!

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
umm yah but i also want to play because its fun i just though juarez would convince people better. Also i don't remember eric saying that and i can't see it either since i said that on the last page and he never posted.

I think your just trying to sabotage smash so that you can play COD when it comes out :(

Richard why didn't you invite me!!! am I your new omar just showing up when you don't want me there?!

:laugh: made my day. It's just getting worse and worse there. I'd still suggest having the Juarez peeps come over to the Elite Arena for a STEP3. Think of the turnout and payout :lick:

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
he didnt mean to them to host it here... he just said bring them here. Its not that its just that i dont have time to be wasting so much in smash.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Be nice if you can hop across into El Paso and do this at the Elite Arena tho.
maybe it wasn't very clear in that post but he did ask thysay to do the tournament over here the first time.

edit: I'm just saying senliten should calm down with that we're obviously going to tell them to come over here for the next tournament we have and thysay already said he would be down for it.

Also you should make time to waste on smash!!

Top Bottom