• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I'm genuinely offended Luis. My sex life is none of your business dammit.
but FYI I prefer a2m

Well yeah I just wanted to shoutout to my boiz Richard and Arturo, for being bad*** enough to travel to Albuquerque for a tourney (a tourney on the scale of biweekly in turnout too).
Hopefully you didn't get lost on the way like we did T_T

I'll accept any melee moneymatch, best of 5 set, name your price.
As for brawl...I guess we'll see when you come over May 30th all right?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
i've been on the NM thread and you are so random when you make total sexual gay references lol. That is all that i meant by that. (dont care/dont know if you reall y are) :)

ARTURO YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN, I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE LIKE THAT.....
next time i will dedicate a drunk post to yell at you for this.

error13

Smash Journeyman
leave arturo alone we bonded very much
those long drives now he is even more
awesome =] lol i got his back in anything

i wanna use IC in melee again! wobble!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
he ****ing let you just win, didnt even try beating you. Who the hell taught him that way? seriously i really did think he fought for his friends. oh well.

lets play halo

error13

Smash Journeyman
if your internet was stable we could
and i cant wait to use ddd im like all
excited about it.... easy chaingrabs!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Do it Richard. I want you to one-up Wobbles ;);) ChuDat doesn't matter anymore, so if you just run over like 200 miles to Temple and win, then you will instantly be established as the best melee ICs in the world.

Luis - well this is going to sound pathetic, but i've kinda given up in terms of fighting for my manly heterosexuality in NM. So, I just copped out and took the easier argumentative path - which is making the rest of NM's case for them that I'm the gayest 15 yr old vegetarian indian to have graced the planet.
Unfortunately making their case for them isn't working out so well either. I was hoping that my submissive agreement would shut them up...oh well :p i've taken a new identity i guess.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
lol no worries neil everything is cool.

Shame on every one in El Paso except Richy. Way to just let the thread die. Specially Arturo, you keep letting me down, you better go tomorrow so i can yell at you

starrchild

Smash Rookie
megalolz Why do you guys have sex at 6 am? That's not good. Lui invite me to the next battle, I want a piece of you.

So let me get this straight, I could bash on anyone of you forever and everyone's too much of a sissy to tell me off or even back his crap up? You all suck at Brawl and Melee and aren't worth my time.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

I just found out that they're not going to close schools here because of swine flu. LAME.

Neocell

Smash Rookie
you seriously text me at 6AM for a controller?? do i look like a pawn shop to you? you might want to ask arturo because both controllers i use just go to the side on their own and are too old
you used to have 2 good controllers.. if i remember right..

btw my lucario is too sick :)

i need a controller! where can i get one of those sick white ones

edit : i found them online, my birthday is too soon, all you scrubs pitch in and get me one . BTW i think you should get rid of that " ALL SOUTHERNERS READ OP " im pretty sure everyone knows about the MK ban and putting that in our thread makes us look like scrubs

Dekar173

Justice Man
you used to have 2 good controllers.. if i remember right..

btw my lucario is too sick :)

i need a controller! where can i get one of those sick white ones

edit : i found them online, my birthday is too soon, all you scrubs pitch in and get me one . BTW i think you should get rid of that " ALL SOUTHERNERS READ OP " im pretty sure everyone knows about the MK ban and putting that in our thread makes us look like scrubs
You coming to Abq girl? Or Swat? :D

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
good thing i'm allowed on this thread

So let me get this straight, I could bash on anyone of you forever and everyone's too much of a sissy to tell me off or even back his crap up? You all suck at Brawl and Melee and aren't worth my time.
are you coming up to Albuquerque for our amazing tournament on Saturday May 30th?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=231253
Regardless of your sarcasm (or maybe you're being serious) - would you like to MM in melee? Name your price.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
dekar! wtf u doing in my thread!
This isn't your thread its mine. Dekar is more than allowed here and if you dont like it you can go get chaingrabbed by ics in the rest room. Dekar i heard you had a GF, any chance she has some cute girl friends for furiousduffman? ;)

error13

Smash Journeyman
This isn't your thread its mine. Dekar is more than allowed here and if you dont like it you can go get chaingrabbed by ics in the rest room. Dekar i heard you had a GF, any chance she has some cute girl friends for furiousduffman? ;)
um i think it mine
just like dekar.. =]

stfu lui didnt u say
something about ur husband?

starrchild

Smash Rookie
I just noticed something on my profile megalolz. No wonder I was invisible.

Hey Lui, We should team up for the NM tourny, they'll never see us coming.

So who here is the best? I wanna piece of you foo.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
sorry buddy i am booked on teams. Plus i have never seen you play so i doubt you are no where close to us... specially with a sonic or link

starrchild

Smash Rookie
You're underestimating me Lui especially when I master games 2nd try same day. But I don't care. I wanna a piece of you Lui! I bet I can beat you. And every one else here!

starrchild

Smash Rookie
I can't wait for the NM Battle now! Fo Shizzle!

That still doesn't justify the rest of you poseurs in Brawl! *No offense to error*

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I thought today was fun but i think richard got a little mad after my 0-death on him. I gimped so much after you left neocell it was beauty and gay blended together.

Whos coming down for swat now? Could you pick me up at my house dekar? It's only like a 50 foot detour from the free way.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Today was real fun. aside from the fact that i went to a bar and i am 21.... I AT LEAST GOT LIKE 10! ROYR SPIKES!!!! I wish dphat was there.... he would have been proud.

error13

Smash Journeyman
when did you 0-death me?
and why would i get mad
that game isnt my life

and i definently didnt get
mad over the stuff u were
saying even though i told you
to quit talking to or about me

it was pretty much the non existent 0-death
that got me pretty mad it was so bad i dont
even remember all that **** it was pretty bad