• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Santi

Smash Lord
you have low tier
brawl +
plus there will be plenty of people there for brawl doubles

plus pretty much everyone is spending the night saturday night so we have all saturday to play brawl man

itll be fun

Outlawstar2121

Smash Cadet
Hey i'm in for S.W.A.T. took that weekend off. Burrito if you still need a partner i'm your man, my lucario gots your back.

starrchild

Smash Rookie
Lui, I wanna go to Santi's tourny please? *tugs on your shirt like a little kid then gives u puppy dog eyes* pleeeaaaseee? XD I wanna make out with some girls....I mean, I wanna see SWAT!

=P.

Gotta hate yahoo, playas. ^^. whos' practicing this week? I have a shiek, zelda, link, zero suit samus that needs improvement. Anyone interested?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Starchild we are full in the car now so i cant do anything.

Dekar never stops to say hi he always means business. -1 point

Soccer was cool except for the **** blisters i will prolly have tomorrow. even my *** is sore. keep jokes to yourselfs you g4ys

Dekar173

Justice Man

Soccer was cool except for the **** blisters i will prolly have tomorrow. even my *** is sore. keep jokes to yourselfs you g4ys
I always talk to Richard on AIM, all you ***s are gay homos for not adding me :p

post your sn's and I'll be sure to IM you ****ers too, maybe we could even all play a certain gay weeaboo mmo together ;)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth

DANG GET WRECKED!! How do you mexicans say it... GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starrchild

Smash Rookie
Oh now i see....you prefer to play "soccer" with anyone else but me! i get it....I know when i'm not wanted! *crys* Don't ask me if i care either! = ( .

(curious, what's the time it takes you all to get from el paso to san angelo or vice versa?)

starrchild

Smash Rookie
lui, how many "goals" *cough Cough* did you make? you didn't have anyone else for a "partner" on your team to make "goals" on neocell or vice versa? jk. where do you play soccer? the "lower valley"? megalolz. no im' not referring to a girls....makeup kit. XD.

alright you sissies who wants to brawl on the weekend? I'll take all you poseurs on and bet not one can take me down!!!!

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
lol like my mom
:)
:laugh:

fallenangleman I'll play you anywhere anytime my man and shut you up once and for all. I was thinking I meet you at major players during the week or even somewhere close to where rockman2k1 lives how's that sound? This is my number: 875-7771. Give me a message or a call, so we can do this.

sorry rockman... I have amnesia and don't remember. ^^ Just joshin with you of course I remember! I wasn't clear on your stance at first but now I realize I was wrong. Pardon my offense?
Settle what once and for all? You sound so **** desperate to play us despite you already having a really poor reputation as a player. I've played and beaten enough of people like you...

Remember Boss? Javi (though he wasn't so bad).

Oh and no. I don't have a stance on the "ban MK". Reasons as to why he SHOULD be banned do actually do go a tad deeper than Tornado Spam and his tournament results, but whatever I say will be used against me. I'll go with whatever happens.

BTW I do WAAAY worse against Olimar than I ever will MK.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Oh and no. I don't have a stance on the "ban MK". Reasons as to why he SHOULD be banned do actually do go a tad deeper than Tornado Spam and his tournament results, but whatever I say will be used against me. I'll go with whatever happens.
I see, I was just trying to get some insight because I was always curious as to think people should ban a character that simply looks overrated. I don't play Brawl competitively (for good reason, anything that can make the game halfway decent for competition get's banned without hesitation) so when all I see MK is do Tornado Spin and fly under stages, but then he doesn't dominate a game like he should, I get curious as to why people scream banned.

Lui: Why are you gay when you're drunk? o_O

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I am currently drunk again and i went back to check when i was gay. i found 0 gay posts when drunk so i demand a quote. I get more ladies when drunk if anything.

Dont think i am playing tomorrow by the way, have a huge party to plan

starrchild

Smash Rookie
You know what forget it. You guys really do suck mucho Pelotazos! ^^. ..and by that I only mean FallenTriAngles.

I didn't mean to put anyone down, i'm just looking for a guy who isn't afraid to fight me on. I've fought with the best and I've beat the best. Just cuz I'm a nameless wanderer doesn't mean i can't put up a fight. If anything, I haven't been able to go to tourny's because I either work, do other things or something comes up that I can't go to em. Just cuz you don't see certain people at your tournys doesn't mean they ain't good. I know that point has been covered before but I'm using it for myself this time. I could care less if you fight me or not, that just means brawl and smash fight scene is dead. Legendary players have already retired way before you picked up a controller and now all that's left are baby newbies poseingas something they are not. I don't care if my status lookz like i'm a newb or whatever, i'm only here for bussiness. Smash bussiness.

c ya lata hataz. I'm going ghost again.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
You know what forget it. You guys really do suck mucho Pelotazos! ^^. ..and by that I only mean FallenTriAngles.

I didn't mean to put anyone down, i'm just looking for a guy who isn't afraid to fight me on. I've fought with the best and I've beat the best. Just cuz I'm a nameless wanderer doesn't mean i can't put up a fight. If anything, I haven't been able to go to tourny's because I either work, do other things or something comes up that I can't go to em. Just cuz you don't see certain people at your tournys doesn't mean they ain't good. I know that point has been covered before but I'm using it for myself this time. I could care less if you fight me or not, that just means brawl and smash fight scene is dead. Legendary players have already retired way before you picked up a controller and now all that's left are baby newbies poseingas something they are not. I don't care if my status lookz like i'm a newb or whatever, i'm only here for bussiness. Smash bussiness.

c ya lata hataz. I'm going ghost again.

No one is afraid to play you. I'm the only person from El Paso who takes the responsibility of telling people to STFU and GTFO when no one else will (and then D-air spike them). The Smash scene here is far from dead, but it is consistently diluted by people like YOU who post like THAT. I remember playing you. Melee Link right? :chuckle:

"I could care less if you fight me or not"?

:laugh: What a coincidence!

ANYWAY:

Team FallenBurrito is going to own serious balls. :laugh:

(unless Richard teams with a computer)

starrchild

Smash Rookie
dude, fallengonads, stop embarasing yourself! I don't remember you one bit and I don't care, I'm just here for friendly fighting ...and bussiness! (biz-nass! the way luda says) So if you please, PUT A SOCK IN IT or better yet, TWO!

MM is on brothas! I really want to go to SWAT but i don't remember me being invited so i'm sitting it out if that's ok with you. On a lighter note, i'm not that good and I suck at brawl and i'm willing to get disciplined by the best players out there.....Not lui though, he's always getting drunk. =P.

for now, peace playaz. wait....anyone know who would want to waste their time on a not too good player like me? I suicide every 2 seconds and blow myself up with my own bombs trip every 1 second and die in less than 20! Anyone still know someone who would want to play me?

mega-lolz

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
dude, fallengonads, stop embarasing yourself! I don't remember you one bit and I don't care, I'm just here for friendly fighting ...and bussiness! (biz-nass! the way luda says) So if you please, PUT A SOCK IN IT or better yet, TWO!

MM is on brothas! I really want to go to SWAT but i don't remember me being invited so i'm sitting it out if that's ok with you. On a lighter note, i'm not that good and I suck at brawl and i'm willing to get disciplined by the best players out there.....Not lui though, he's always getting drunk. =P.

for now, peace playaz. wait....anyone know who would want to waste their time on a not too good player like me? I suicide every 2 seconds and blow myself up with my own bombs trip every 1 second and die in less than 20! Anyone still know someone who would want to play me?

mega-lolz
I...

aww **** it.

Are you ready Arturo? Apparently Richard might lose to me if I go MK :laugh:

starrchild

Smash Rookie
Santi? Are you around? In case you read this, love your LINK's man.

MK is going to be banned? what's wrong with people? Next thing you know the only character we are able to use is donkey kong! wth?

Do any of you have the modifier for the wii to put in the hack codes? Just curious....

Dekar173

Justice Man

MK is going to be banned? what's wrong with people? Next thing you know the only character we are able to use is donkey kong! wth?

Do any of you have the modifier for the wii to put in the hack codes? Just curious....
You're still $10 MMing me right? I see all this chat of how amazing you are, young troll, and all of these newbish things being said by you, so it's going to be very funny when I come humble your scrub *** and in the process, buy myself dinner with the winnings from 3-stocking your ***.

Santi

Smash Lord
Starrchild ?
:(
your a no go for swat?

lol I will **** Dekar and use that money for pizza for everyone :)

starrchild

Smash Rookie
No I am not amazing Dekar, I just try very hard to be good sometimes and I'm pretty sure you could 3 stock me easy if you wanted to given it's a 5 stock lives. ; ). jk.

Yeah Santi, I was hoping to ride with Lui and make it cuz it sounds like fun but I don't know. I would go alone but that's too painful and sounds like major embarrasement if I go alone and all with no one to back me up when i get there, not to mention 'if' i get there since I get bored easy and fall asleep eventually leading to my 200mph car and gas truck collision sending me in a falcon pawnch of pain. lolz. But you never know I might go might not, depends if the dice hits chow. ; )

i think lucario should be banned for infinite floating ^^. it can be done guys! =P.

error13

Smash Journeyman

do u know anything about how
powerful meta knight is?

i could probably jv 4 stock u with him
he deserves to be banned, he has no
place in competitive scene unless its
an all meta knight tournament his ability
to focus the meta game to revolve around
"how to beat meta knight" is just ridiculous
and takes away from the game so much

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I know i have said this before... but I kinda have to quit at some point. I think i am going to work 2 jobs in the summer.
Richy i went to kerns. We bought a bigger bowl that works wonders. Pink lemonade is the ****. I kinda perfected my smoke rings too. all sick like GW turtle turtwig

Top Bottom