• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

error13

Smash Journeyman
lui i dunnno how to ask u this
so im just gonna say it.....

will u make me a fruit salad?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Look at what mewtwo king said. too lazy to quote

"it's just like how no one realized how gay and good jigglypuff was since mango didn't come out until really late, i don't think pikachu will be realized for a while unless anther just goes beast mode at some tourneys

Besides Pikachu, I think Diddy is definitely up there with the top chars, and olimar too. Squirtle could be amazing alone also."

so olimar and melee jiggy are gay

Scrubaroo

Smash Cadet
Just asking.

Is anyone else coming over tomorrow to play some smash? I believe Luis and Eric might be.

And if you do plan on coming, just text/call Josh. And you guys can come over around 3pm till probably 8pm. We go out to eat at 8, so it would be up to you guys if you wanted to go with us or not...we're either going to eat at Wendy's or IHOP....just a heads up!

Cya tomorrow, all ya'll that's coming

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Arturo, or anyone, can you house four or five New Mexicans?

I think we definitely want to go to S.W.A.T. It is nine hours away but if we pass through El Paso it is only ten hours away, so I figure if we just stop at El Paso on the way there, hang out, then leave, well, I don't how New Mexican could "not not" go.

Dekar173

Justice Man
El Paso is cordially (oo dat sum fan-c ****) to come smash up in Albuquerque on either May 16th, or May 30th. Please tell me that El Paso and neighboring cities are NOT holding any tournaments on at least one of those dates. NM wants to hold a decent tourney, but what would it be if El Paso didn't show up?! Nothing!

So, you should all PM me or even hit me up through text > 505-715-0076 and let me know which of those days would work best for El Paso's crew to show up in Abq :)

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon! :O

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Arturo, or anyone, can you house four or five New Mexicans?

I think we definitely want to go to S.W.A.T. It is nine hours away but if we pass through El Paso it is only ten hours away, so I figure if we just stop at El Paso on the way there, hang out, then leave, well, I don't how New Mexican could "not not" go.
I think arturo said he would.

Burrito and error you guys are so pathetic on trying to pick up GW. Get off my character just go pick up MK if you really want to be gay

Dekar173

Justice Man
El Paso is cordially (oo dat sum fan-c ****) to come smash up in Albuquerque on either May 16th, or May 30th. Please tell me that El Paso and neighboring cities are NOT holding any tournaments on at least one of those dates. NM wants to hold a decent tourney, but what would it be if El Paso didn't show up?! Nothing!

So, you should all PM me or even hit me up through text > 505-715-0076 and let me know which of those days would work best for El Paso's crew to show up in Abq :)

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon! :O
QFT. Let me know you ****ed scrubs!!!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
hmm... I'm not sure what date would be the best we have to check with graduations. I know mine is on jun the 7th and I think fallen's might be on the 30th.

The only tournament we have planned for now is on the same weekend as genesis. =\

error13

Smash Journeyman
anthonys is on the 22nd u scrub
the 30th sounds like a good date
or the 16th it really dont matter

and NM GTFO

Dekar173

Justice Man
Duff, let us know if you change your mind due to your massive winnings at SWAT ;)

How many of you are up for it? CO is coming, as is Amarillo, and many many scrubs that I will be inviting from UNM. Muahahaha :D

error13

Smash Journeyman
This is burrito on errors lap top.

Luis just realized that nm is 3 hours away so now he does want to go. He wants it to be on the 30th and it seems to be me luis richard neocell and fallen.

Furious: I wont win **** in dojos own home lol. Ill really for teams though.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
idk if beastinnn is right, in the videos no matches where ***** they where all like high percents last stock. Me and richard need to work on our 2v1 though =(.

Also those videos seem pretty normal to me.

starrchild

Smash Rookie
Hi there. Any tourny's happening in EP? Names rene and I'm itching for a storm! I play both melee and Brawl and let me say I'm the best though I don't go to tournys, so I challenge.

Just a friendly post guys, ty.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
nah he is one of our friends from UTEP. Gibson knew him a long time ago too. He plays the sickest link of El Paso in melee. I dont know about his sonic in brawl lol. RENE is a beast! lol

Top Bottom