• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

starrchild

Smash Rookie
Thank you Lui for the introduction! ^^. Man I'm flattered. If you guys really want to know, i'm ok with Link, some say i'm better with zelda though. ;). As for brawl, I'm ok with Link, Sonic and that kid that looks like a girl and yell alot going "ha-yayayaya!" ^^.

Who challenges my game? For the record I ain't related to the bros, i'm beta.

he he he he!

btw, how do you guys save this "thread" so I don't have to type El Paso in the SEARCH bar anymore? Yes...i'm a newb that needs to be pwnd. (like it'll happen hahahaha! omg my sides hurt! rofl*!)

starrchild

Smash Rookie
Error13, do you wanna play melee? Who else wants to play? Can you spell "get-together"? ^^

I'm down for a battle, just name the battlefield and time! ; )

PS> SPAM!!! I AM THE BEST LINK, ZELDA, PEACH AND SONIC! bwahahaha

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
btw, how do you guys save this "thread" so I don't have to type El Paso in the SEARCH bar anymore? Yes...i'm a newb that needs to be pwnd. (like it'll happen hahahaha! omg my sides hurt! rofl*!)
Ctrl+D on most internet browsers will let you bookmark the thread.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
calling out neo cell. WAG A BAG WAG A BAG.
Was just thinking about our team name which everyone knows already but it just sounds cool so i wanted to bring it up again. Furiouscell>neoduff

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
if you guys are driving to genesis then you can vorgy ; ) me and fogo talked about this at whobo and I can house like 30 people if guys just need a break from the driving.

It should be neoduffman not just neoduff, why would you even call it that?

starrchild

Smash Rookie
Neoduff?? Are you on crack Duffman? megalolz. jk. Hey i like the furiousneo thing but it sounds like one man melee. Just fuze both ya names together like so >>>>> Neo-Duffman-Team! ^^.

...So about that tea party, I have green tea bags at my house that i don't use that i can take over there! Wouldn't it be "SMASHING"? XD It'd be great if we get more people to drink tea with us, it'd be "SUPER"! ^^

Let's get it on "BROS"?! HEHEHE megalolz!

(Thank you for the ctr+d head's up my man, I am very grateful! ^^)

starrchild

Smash Rookie
Hi guys! I'm back and umm..... is everyone here on crack? jk. I already started drinking all the tea guys soo, I'm truly sorry! =(.

Link says he can beat you all now and zelda is growing restless. Well just food for thought. ^^. Sonic is super sayan btw. ; )

peace.

starrchild

Smash Rookie
rockman? dat u? I thought you were dead! You should go to EPAC, I'm a go. There's going to be sexy ladies!

duffman ain't ghey guey! but if rockman man were, i'd turn gay for him....

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
DUFFMAN is my HERO TOO I LOVE EL PASO!!
duffman is my hero too, you should see him play halo, he is ferocious.
Duffman is ghey :(
next time i wont play as falco. nevermind i will cause you havent told me if we are teaming for SWAT :mad:
Just because a man dressed nice doesn't mean hes gay. But duffman was hitting me alot during whobo... OMG DUFFMAN is gay!
just cause i was hitting on you doesn't mean i am GAY either!! maybe if you had pink hair like the underdressed women there ;)

starrchild

Smash Rookie
Lui do you want company for the road? No I don't want STD's though. Does anyone here want to smash on the weekend? If STD's are all you guys have then I'll join you. NO big.

Mike, MVSC 2 gonna happen again? You guys should put up some tekken 5 or 6 up lolz.

As for the rest of you.....Suck my Fal-cone Pawnnnnnnn-chhh!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
SO the nubbies are on their way to albuquerque . Hope they do well. richy said they were not teaming, i dont know if he was kidding. They are a good team just not as good as WAG A BAG but i think they could of done fine over there.

starrchild

Smash Rookie
Who's top in teams here?

Who's top in singles here? I really wanna know, it interests me.

When's the next tourny coming up here or when's the next tourny in Dallas? either or.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I am really really wasted right now.
I seriously think El Paso has a lot of potential for winning teams any where. I am sad to hear that you guys lost at New Mexico but it might have just been a bad day. Richy good thing on taking second place, dont feel bad Dekar is a **** good player, we will take him down on the 30th. For now we need to focus on SWAT. i really want to play, cant wait for Tuesday

Top Bottom