• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I like the black and white flyer. And the info on the Major Players tournament has been added to the OP.

Unless we get like... a lot of setups I think we should do Singles and Doubles on to different days. The first tournament lasted what -- six hours with six setups for singles last time? So unless we get something like ten setups we'll be there until midnight.

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Ok homos, Duffman is going to get on AIM with me at like 12:30. Get on so we can discuss this properly. I want to have flyers printed and being distributed by THIS weekend. My AIM name is DualVermillion. All of you get on so we can discuss this ****. Playing *** tag on the forums is annoying.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
hobo 11 had 21 set ups and it ended at 3 am. but it also started at like 2 I think.

@ error I work at taco bell.

So if you want the fliers distributed this weekend it might make it hard to get the sponsor can't you give me a week for it because I'm pretty sure they are going to want all the advertising they can get.

edit: answer your aim v3rm.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Well we are going to start advertising to a lot of people, not only all EL Paso but out of state people too. If we get all people to come we should break 100. Might even have pools and might be 2 day event depending if out of staters support. Flyer needs no changes for now i think but post the black and white one in color lol. Arturo IS going to have the thread MADE by today BEFORE 4. no pressure on you Arturo. but i better be good or your life is at stake. but really no pressure

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Yeah, sorrry i havent been on the smash scene much, new WoW Patch came out so...
I wouldve gone to major players when all you guys met up but my bro told me a tad late :X
I really need to get back to playing 1v1 competitively, all i do is play with items on or 4 ways using falcon heh

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorrry i havent been on the smash scene much, new WoW Patch came out so...
I wouldve gone to major players when all you guys met up but my bro told me a tad late :X
I really need to get back to playing 1v1 competitively, all i do is play with items on or 4 ways using falcon heh
Falcon badass so there is no shame there. I want to play your ganon vs my falcon for some practice. GO to Major Players on Tuesday at 4:30 no excuses lol.

At work again and i can't see ****

Also I spread the word a little at the NM thread, you guys should go invite them as well. Arturo refer the thread to them when you make it?

THe tourney thread is up. TMS EL PASO

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
no one is as gay as me though. beat that noobs.

Also lol at no one posting here any more and the TMS thread gaining 8 pages in a day, El Paso has never had this much attention and its thread gets rejected now.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
richard just reminded me its tuesday. :( I wont play brawl for a while. Maybe like 2-3 weeks. Not comepletely throwing the game away. I stll want to play central Texas. To own them or get owned, I MUST know.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Go to Oh snap, then. El Paso needs some reps to go and show how awesome we are. If you win, you'll be given a hero's greeting 100 dollars a harem of hot ladies a free dinner at Chico's.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
What happened i beat everyone and El Paso just dies?? JK ladies. Before i stop playing brawl i for a while i would actually still want to go to central Texas sometimes. I need to know how i would do over there. I would still be down for brawl Tuesdays too. Just that day though not thursdays fridays saturdays like we used to like no lifers

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Seeing as pretty much everybody in El Paso has AIM, I have a question: Is it bugging out on you guys? Mine isn't working.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I personally don't travel for tournaments (mostly because I'm a cheap *** and don't want to spend the money), but there's probably somebody in El Paso that would be interested.

Hope the tourney goes well.

Bo0m

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm going to be moving to Clovis, are there any good smashers in el-paso..melee

Top Bottom