• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Nike.

Smash Hero
What is El Pasos plan for housing during FS5? Looks like T-rex wont be around the smash scene (once said he would maybe house you guys) and nobody else in San Antonio has offered housing. KM is basically looking at me for the housing issue.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
forget that thread it was stupid. No one even looks at it anymore lol. You really under estimate Ike though. Hes better than a lot of characters I'm just really predictable with him. This thread is a bit more accurate if you want to flame that one http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189813.

I thought you worked out housing with hylian. I actually feel like staying with him would be pretty fun and maybe you can get drunk with lee or something if he stills plays. We should have an aim meeting so we can organize things sooner that way we can talk it over with who ever we are staying with earlier.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
8:47? why wouldn't you be wide awake? Also why is it only us 3 posting what happened to v3rm and fallen? And all those other el paso people we didn't know but posted at the start.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
thats not El Paso is it?
juarez doesn't have dark allies just hallways filled with trash

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Well i did die over the weekend, friday anyways. threw up all over the place but then i pused A+B and borrowed a stock so since i am alive then i will be there tomorrow at 4:30. i want the people that are going to SA to go so we can talk about the stuff.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Alright I'll try and make it over there early I have to help my mom out with an interview hopefully she gets the job. She lost her job on friday but I found her one 3 days later as an accountant too aren't I awesome? If only I could find a job to stick with lol.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Alright I'll try and make it over there early I have to help my mom out with an interview hopefully she gets the job. She lost her job on friday but I found her one 3 days later as an accountant too aren't I awesome? If only I could find a job to stick with lol.
Can you find me a pretty girl in 3 days?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
As long as you don't expect her to be STD free then yah. I'm leaving for major players now see yah in a few.

why is it only us 2 post now though? El paso died after TMS.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
As long as you don't expect her to be STD free then yah. I'm leaving for major players now see yah in a few.

why is it only us 2 post now though? El paso died after TMS.
Yeah EP died... everyone got all emo. Imagine how it will be if none of us at least place top five at FS reunion. I cant type when my wrists are cut :urg:

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
ok its almost like 3 weeks till FS reunion. as of tuesday i will start playing more so get ready ladies. i will also drink and smoke more, its part of the intense training

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
As long as i dont double post its all good. Also i leave out of town on Saturday and i will be out for a while so if you ladies want to play, it must be this week. If i am not busy

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Well I am estimating that there will be around 30+ people at the farmington tournament here in northern NM so you guys should try and come. Utah and Albuquerque are coming, so come on down; or up?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
We're going tomorrow right?

Richard any chance of you giving me a ride? I get out at like 11:45 so you wouldn't have to wait around for me.

johnny 30 people just doesn't sound to appealing and we're already going to san antonio, we don't travel to often.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Alright kool. Wait are you guys out already? **** thats pretty awesome, to top it off this is the year I've had the least amount of exceptions =/.

Also I'm finally getting a 360 now I can play gears with you guys when I get it.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Cant wait to start playing marth again!!!! Just going to be a way better marth than neocell (i am already) but now no one will deny it. We are out but i still work till wednesday :( Ill be there at 4:30 Hope josh goes. We need to start playing teams again and need a team name too. Thursday we should play again but earlier cause i might leave soon... not to sure yet

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Tuesday was pretty fun for a failed day =P I don't actually think theres been that many people there since I've started going unless you count mykilljoi

Are we going to meet up tomorrow? I get out at 11:38 and I remember you guys saying thursday you meet up earlier so what time? I'm also bringing skyler.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
^^^^ u promoting drugs? Jk. Skyler hasn't fully tolde but when is the next torney xpected to be?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Really fun today stupid neocell didn't show up though. Doubles matches where awesome especially when I DIed into you duffman and killed you like 10 times =P

tuesday will be my last day till final smash I think =( I'll try and make it to smash mex to rep el paso but I don't know if I can do it or not unless there are other people from chihuahua who I can catch a ride with.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO Final Smash 5:

-The best of the best will be there. Every Final Smash has drawn the best players the southwest has to offer. This will be no exception.
-Make a name for yourself. With all that skill gathered, if you make the top 5, you will get recognition.
-GAS IS CHEAP AGAIN. No johns.
-FREE ENERGY DRINKS. No seriously they're free with your entry.
-It's a MAJOR MELEE TOURNAMENT TOO.This should be reason enough to come, especially in this day in age.
-Infinity vs See.Why (CY) EPIC MM! Watch as one of the best Metaknight players in Texas takes on a trashtalker who claims Infinity is nothing without Meta.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Really fun today stupid neocell didn't show up though. Doubles matches where awesome especially when I DIed into you duffman and killed you like 10 times =P

tuesday will be my last day till final smash I think =( I'll try and make it to smash mex to rep el paso but I don't know if I can do it or not unless there are other people from chihuahua who I can catch a ride with.
Yeah it was fun yesterday. we need tetsuya to go though :( need more practice. you arent going to be here for that long??? when are you back?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
probably not till january lol. I'm going to try and go to smash mex and then make it back for tuesday but since my mom is out of a job it's really up to her if we stay there till vacations are over. I'm pretty much gone for a week which actually means I won't be back till the week before final smash... Hope I don't start sucking again 0.0 and don't make any jokes about me sucking for ever cause I use Ike.

KM we're already going to final smash lol invitation is a little late probably because this thread is never active anymore.

O yah duffman can you link me to the smash mex thread? I can't find it.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I could not find it either for some reason.... anyway its Smash Mex 7 and its in Puebla. i knew it saterted with a p but didnt remember lol

Takey0st0ck

Smash Rookie
Congradulations to (GNES) for being the 1st monthly champion of the AirbrushKing SSBB Series. That Picture on the POSTER is getting seen by every Play N Trade Customer that walks in. Calling out the BEST of the BEST Smash Bros Brawl players in Texas. Here is your chance to make smashbros history. Come to Play N Trade Highway 6 and Bissonet this Saturday Dec 27 and Prove your skills. Entry Fee 10$/NO VENUE, Early signups begin at 12noon/friendlies, Registration beings at 1pm, Tournament starts at 2pm. "DONT BE LATE". Will you be the next Monthly champion? For more information about this EPIC series check the front of xyro's Houston thread or go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event . See you there...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Congradulations to (GNES) for being the 1st monthly champion of the AirbrushKing SSBB Series. That Picture on the POSTER is getting seen by every Play N Trade Customer that walks in. Calling out the BEST of the BEST Smash Bros Brawl players in Texas. Here is your chance to make smashbros history. Come to Play N Trade Highway 6 and Bissonet this Saturday Dec 27 and Prove your skills. Entry Fee 10$/NO VENUE, Early signups begin at 12noon/friendlies, Registration beings at 1pm, Tournament starts at 2pm. "DONT BE LATE". Will you be the next Monthly champion? For more information about this EPIC series check the front of xyro's Houston thread or go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event . See you there...
Thanks for the invite man, but El Paso is already going to Final Smash Five like a week after that. Maybe try giving us a bit more notice ahead of time? We might be able to make it then. :)

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Hmm. you didnt tell me you guys needed training for a tourney!!! Then i would go to MP and play! ( I usually just save gas money and play at home! I know gas is cheap again!) Merry Xmas btw! all of you!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Hmm. you didnt tell me you guys needed training for a tourney!!! Then i would go to MP and play! ( I usually just save gas money and play at home! I know gas is cheap again!) Merry Xmas btw! all of you!
I text you everytime to go play :( Really really need your help. me and richard need practice in teams too

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Merry Christmas, guys. :)

Good luck at Final Smash. I probably won't see any of you until after then.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
people need to start taking there wiis too. We've done a ton of 2v2s lately. Seeing as I'm not there you guys are going to have to start playing rotation lol.

And merry X-mas since there are 5 minutes left.

Top Bottom