• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
why do you keep complaining about things being on the westside? you over exaggerate saying it takes an hour to go across town. Even if it did an hour is nothing for a good tournament.

On a completely unrelated matter what do you guys think about me just starting to host tournaments at my house once a month or so? I mentioned it but no one really put a thought into it.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I would be for tournaments at your house.

why do you keep complaining about things being on the westside? you over exaggerate saying it takes an hour to go across town. Even if it did an hour is nothing for a good tournament.
WEST SIDE SUCKS :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
You know all of us will be there but the question is how many people will show. Should make it like once every 2 months otherwise the scrubs will notice that they will never win and they will give up

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
once every 2 months is so bad though unless we find other tournaments or travel in between. I'm pretty sure that we won't run out of scrubs plus I think I would only charge 5 bucks for it since el paso is so cheap.

happy thanks giving, I don't actually like this holiday much besides getting days off though lol.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I think charging five dollars for tournies at your house sounds fair, Arutro. I think that we could leave other tournaments for the ten dollar entry fee, assuming El Paso doesn't rely on you for tournaments for the rest of their lives.

Happy Thanksgiving, guys.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
So I heard that FuriousDuffMan got 1st at the most recent tourney? Good job dude, I knew you had it in you.....well, not really, but good job none the less.

But I can't believe people still play Brawl! Even the players that hate it! O_O

PS. West side owns son!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Arturo you think you are cool cause your name is blue or what????

Rockman thanks. Do you still play? We all need to get together and play like the good old "lets skip all of our classes to play" days

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I have't played Brawl in months. In fact, last time I played was back over at Major Players back in the middle of the year where I missed out on Powder's sweet party afterwords.

I hear that they have some random tournaments over at some place called Code Red, but I really haven't looked into it. Too lazy/busy/(insert random excuse here). But once school ends I'd be up to pay EP a visit and play. I have Wensdays and Thursdays off.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Your seeing things again luis. My name has always been pink, I think I'm kool anyways though.

Are you talking about the code red cafe in las cruzes rockman? Or some other code red named thing over there in dallas?

And why wtf @ tournaments in my house?

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'ma be in el paso for the holidays, wondering if anyone'd want to brawl?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
we meet at 1580 George Dieter Dr El Paso, TX 79936 on tuesdays if you want to go. are we still going to be doing that on the holidays though? Not sure if people are traveling or not but if I'm here in town either XD.

edit: are we going to have an aim meeting tonight or discuss this on tuesday?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Yo, I'ma be in el paso for the holidays, wondering if anyone'd want to brawl?
Yeah i am down to play. You are from central texas right? (915) 240-1764 is my number just let me know when and i am there.

Arturo i dont know what you want to talk about lol. just chill. we will tomorrow.

error13

Smash Journeyman
i don't know anything
thats going on lately

so does el paso still play
smash or um i'm not sure

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
mortal kombat vs DC the comic lol. Its richards favorite game so don't insult it. I want to play already. make it be tuesday
Work is soooo boring right noww!!!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
i practically leave work when i want thats y. i need money so wont leave anymore lol.
Thanks for the polls, keep doing that otherwise i wont know.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
so are we going to find out about housing? We already can't get housing with santi now neocell is gana be sad trough out the drive over there.

Just so you know gas prices are at like 1.62-1.70 at fabens which is the next town after Socorro. It pretty much stays that way all the way till san antonio. or are we going to go to Austin instead which is actually like another hour of driving.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Your lazy, its only 30 minutes away and you make that drive almost every day. Plus we're driving 8 hours the week before. Anyways I probably won't be here that week so nvm =P.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
What do you want dates for? Ill be going to SA on the 9th be there on the 10th and maybe 11th, then come back that sunday or monday

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Well the thing is vacation might get in the way of advertising at least in schools it would. Maybe it would help in stores though so I guess we can try.

I'll make a thread in the EP boards first this time so the flyers can just have a link to that for info I don't feel like getting phone calls from weirdos.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
lol ok just do what you have to do. I am so tempted to go and talk smack to the ike boards again... They are just so unreal... Their hopes are so high for that character. I just want to slap myself when i go to that thread :(

Top Bottom