• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Takey0st0ck

Smash Rookie
Congradulations to (Marveyn) for being the 2nd monthly champion of the AirbrushKing SSBB Series. That Picture on the POSTER is getting seen by every Play N Trade Customer that walks in. Calling out the BEST of the BEST Smash Bros Brawl players in Texas. Here is your chance to make smashbros history. Come to Play N Trade Highway 6 and Bissonet this (Saturday Jan 10) and Prove your skills. Entry Fee 5$/NO VENUE, Early signups begin at 12noon/friendlies, Registration beings at 1pm, Tournament starts at 2pm. "DONT BE LATE". Will you be the next Weeky/Monthly champion? For more information about this EPIC series check the front of xyro's Houston Thread or go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ . See you there...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
The date is the 30th, zrky.

Hey, Takey0st0ck. If you're going to be advertising for a tournament that will take us 12 hours to drive to, you're really going to need to give us more than a weeks notice. I know it's a weekly and all, but tell us when you're planning to have a major tourney, like a second Hobo 11. The drive from El Paso to Houston is longer than some OOS players drive's to Houston are. Thanks for the offer, though.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
yesterday. I just didn't feel like posting here because no one else does. That take0st0ck guy pretty much posted a duplicate message lol only things that changed where the name and 1st to 2nd.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'm fine with that but skyler isn't although he doesn't really matter after all we don't even call him by his real name in person.

Guess me and him can play at my house on tuesday.

Tell more people if you really want to change it though.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
alright then what time are we going to go over there? I'd rather it be a bit earlier since it will be the last time to meet up before I go back to school.

Plus if it's not like the past smashfest we might actually be able to play singles this time!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
not MK:(

oh yeah and the tournament would be on saturday the 31st not friday the 30th right?

error13

Smash Journeyman
furiousduffmanx is a very large
flaming homosexual who has a
very large flaming homosexual crush
on every boy in the world.

thats all i'd like to say

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Only i can pick captain falcon.
I will be back on tuesday. Goin MK all the way for a while... Either El Paso will get badass or we die in competing, you ladies decide. I dont think i will be able to travel to WHOBO... even if i save up money...

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
it's 3 months away why won't you be able to go? Well guess we can talk about it tomorrow there seems to be a lot of people who want to go this 9 off the top of my head but half will probably back out in the end.

error13

Smash Journeyman
what do u mean u can't go?!

its like in a long time just save
money you homo like even
ten dollars a week is probably enuff

zrky

Smash Lol'd
XDaDePsak, 4 things:
1)A SWF founder in El Paso, IMPOSSIBLE, jk, cool
2) why weren't you on this thread before?
3) PLEASE let us know of more tournament stuff
4) can I get in line?, jk

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
yeah, i play

i played at a tournament at Andress High School a few months ago, and more recently at EPCC Valle Verde
Are you serious? I was the guy who got second at andress maybe we already met. Well theres a tournament at my house on jan 31st and you can actually come over and play anytime you want just give me a call I'll pm you my cel.

Top Bottom