• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
try and come even if the tournament has started maybe I can squeeze you into the losers bracket for half pay or the winners if it works out. Even if I can't you can still join in on the friendlies and all the other stuff.

I'll probably go as soon as me, outlaw, and the hulk meet up tomorrow.

error13

Smash Journeyman
Hah, we always do, error is kind of a douche. :) SO I gave up on peach, Lucario or Snake pick one!
stfu u are u homo
im the nicest one
from el paso, and
i use olimar so ha

and phantom =[
i thought u liked
my silly wario.....

and eric wtf why
would u give up
and your best.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lol could you imagine of error had shown up to FS5 speaking in sonnets? I'm pretty sure he would have gotten some shout outs then. I want to go with everyone over there again but we can't travel till whobo because el paso is like the 5th poorest city in the nation....

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hah, we always do, error is kind of a douche. :) SO I gave up on peach, Lucario or Snake pick one!
Sweet, easier time for me! I don't know how to face Peaches that well XD

Lucario I'd say. Lots of people play Snake, being a good Lucario gets you more rep.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Mewlimar you arent nice. Your "silly wario" (whatever that is supposed to mean) is not better than mine.

neocell: you wont give her up. you will go back to her when i beat you like 10 times in a row like last time

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Mewlimar you arent nice. Your "silly wario" (whatever that is supposed to mean) is not better than mine.

neocell: you wont give her up. you will go back to her when i beat you like 10 times in a row like last time
You should go check out the new dittos I posted on the Wario boards... they're amazing, and I now have like 3 extra counterpicks that aren't Rainbow Cruise :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wario is too good, you should! It would make error even lower on the list of Warios, cuz there'd be one more better than him :D

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I wish I could say such great things about my yoshi:(

Oh and arturo, at what time does the tournament start?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
So i saw my playing a lot better now... i see things very differently now. except for olimar. i hate him. other than that it was murder, My G&W is a "beast". I dont like to brag but I WON 20$ ON A BET LOL. Furiouscell will do good for saturday. Fallenpokemon was doing very good in teams in my opinion

Neocell

Smash Rookie
Hey what's up Fogo! Man.... yeah it's probably gonna be REAL small... there's not much we can do.. we've tried to advertise, people are just too cheap here in El Paso :/. I wouldn't mind driving like 3-4 hours for other TX tourneys... but 8-9 to get to Austin/SA/Houston is a bit much :(

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
not big at all :(
sup fogo
Sup?? ^_^

Hey what's up Fogo! Man.... yeah it's probably gonna be REAL small... there's not much we can do.. we've tried to advertise, people are just too cheap here in El Paso :/. I wouldn't mind driving like 3-4 hours for other TX tourneys... but 8-9 to get to Austin/SA/Houston is a bit much :(
Word. How far is san angelo from you guys? I think they're having one soon, and i'd like to play you guys again asap :D

Outlawstar2121

Smash Cadet
You better not count me out furious the rust is starting to come off my lucario and its looking better and faster than before. Also my luigi is getting sharper by the day...might pick up link after what i saw as well...

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
You guys are teaming up this saturday? That's really gay why didn't you say so sooner so me and Richard could practice owning you more. Guess we'll just repeat those 5 matches with our double MKs against you guys, I hope your ready for the shuttle loops luis.

San angelo is about 5 hours away from el paso if there's money from this tournament we might go. Venue fee is for gas money to travel after all. I'm going to cal sun city games right now and ask to see if we can host a tournament there in 2 weeks I'm sure more people will go there simply because it will sound more appealing. Maybe tetsuya would go too.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
me and parker/majesty/error/mewlimar are teaming now. So my house tomorrow =P? I got a meeting with the venue people on monday so hopefully next tourney can be pretty big. Might have to do something like one more tournament at my house then the venue one depending on how things go.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
your all coming over tomorrow right? that way me, skyler, outlaw, and the hulk can own you all. Even zrky will show up and make you his *****es.

you guys need to be prepared for I fight for my pikmin team.

Top Bottom