• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Well shoutouts later ladies. El Paso needs to NOT main ike please lol. Arturo upload grand finals already, some thing i want to see
off to get wasted :D fyi all the money went to bottles of liquor
So much for "I really need this money"eh?

Note to self: do not plank against G&W. I can easilly pull it off against Wario, and go even with Marth, but G&W is the bane of my ledgegame :(

Shots did pretty good. I wanted to get a feel for your playstyle, and it looks like you need more chainthrows and QACing and all that jazz. It was hard to gimp you, which surprised me.

I can't believe I lost to richard's DDD >_< I need to play more patiently. :dizzy:

Arturo Sick. ****. That's it. This clearly goes to show how confidence can affect your game. Amazing edgeguarding.

That is all. No Johns. :laugh:

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
Congrats to everyone who played. For those interested, the next Tournament in the El Paso/Southern New Mexico area will be the Tournament I'm hosting, the "Western Texas & Southern New Mexico Brawl Masters Tournament."

I'd like for this to be a really successful Tournament, so please come out to it. It takes place on August 22nd, just 12 days from now. Here's the link for the online hosted info:

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6778

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to everyone who played. For those interested, the next Tournament in the El Paso/Southern New Mexico area will be the Tournament I'm hosting, the "Western Texas & Southern New Mexico Brawl Masters Tournament."

I'd like for this to be a really successful Tournament, so please come out to it. It takes place on August 22nd, just 12 days from now. Here's the link for the online hosted info:

Please get back to me regarding the rules.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I want to play already and when is our next tournament we need something to look forward to and practice.

Plus the next one needs to be better with tables this time instead of tvs on the floor.

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
yah do you want to go ? cause I could use a ride lol I'll split gas to since its pretty far.

I'm going to be there a week and coming back next friday
I don't know, my mom is using my car since her car broke down lol so Idk if I would have my car available

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
Yay for not being his buddy. :laugh:
Does all of Paso really main Ike? If so, please tell me they are doing it for the challenge with him, and not cause of lolFSmash
Actually, yes, Ike is one of my alts.

Abusing/Spamming his F-Smash isn't really the point. He has several attacks that are moderately fast and very high powered.

In the most general of terms, there are three main classes of characters in Brawl: Defensive types, Offensive types, and Balanced types. Ike is a solid Defensive type. He's not as flashy as Fox, Falco, or some of the other "top tier" characters, but used effectively, he's devastating.

I'd be happy to demonstrate for you. Send me a PM or post your BC.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Actually, yes, Ike is one of my alts.

Abusing/Spamming his F-Smash isn't really the point. He has several attacks that are moderately fast and very high powered.

In the most general of terms, there are three main classes of characters in Brawl: Defensive types, Offensive types, and Balanced types. Ike is a solid Defensive type. He's not as flashy as Fox, Falco, or some of the other "top tier" characters, but used effectively, he's devastating.

I'd be happy to demonstrate for you. Send me a PM or post your BC.
Nah I need no demonstration, I know what he can and can't do. Tho I am more sickly aggressive with him, not sure what others thoguht of me when I was at STEP though.
Just a few of the other Ikes I saw play on that day were... Well it is kind of hard to describe.

I would like to try Aru's Ice Climbers and Diddy again, seeing they were what I lost against.
Anyone around here host meet-up's or just random play sessions on certain days? I might as well delve deeper into what is "competitive smash"

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
Nah I need no demonstration, I know what he can and can't do. Tho I am more sickly aggressive with him, not sure what others thoguht of me when I was at STEP though.
Just a few of the other Ikes I saw play on that day were... Well it is kind of hard to describe.

I would like to try Aru's Ice Climbers and Diddy again, seeing they were what I lost against.
Anyone around here host meet-up's or just random play sessions on certain days? I might as well delve deeper into what is "competitive smash"
My Tournament is next weekend. Why not come?

Top Bottom