• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Haha they did get owned what scrubs. Isn't it like the first time 10 years that we've beaten them though?

Are you actually from socorro though shot? I just noticed that you called it the outskirts so it doesn't sound like it.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Yeah first time in 10 years but 5 goals is just ****. its like jv 4 stock with no lube.

Socorro is not considered el paso so yes it is outskirts basically.... I had no idea there was a gamecrazy there. after all these time buying beer around that area :(

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Well what part of el paso? I'm from the west side and if you live close by you can come over and play today. Mostly everyone is from the east side and besides that theres supposed to be 1 other smasher who moved to fortbliss recently but we never heard from him.

And I think its more like Wario getting grab released to a Forward tilt XD

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
@furiousduuffmanx- Its actually a hollywood video by the looks of it and you could probably find it on google maps, thats what im gonna do lol

@arturito- I also live on the westside

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Kool do you want to come over then? My phone number is 915-691-2786 just give me a call before hand so i can get ready.

Theres 2 other el paso people signed up for that tournament too maybe now we can go back to the glorious days of major players especially when richy gets the job at elite arena XD

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
Kool do you want to come over then? My phone number is 915-691-2786 just give me a call before hand so i can get ready.

Theres 2 other el paso people signed up for that tournament too maybe now we can go back to the glorious days of major players especially when richy gets the job at elite arena XD
Lol, and sorry I cant i have visit right now. Im looking forward to that tourney on the 8th tho :)

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Drunk post:

Best tink in texas (with Santi retired) Yes I am cocky (since you all can't tell Im joking)

MM me. 5 dollars per Dair spike mother **** as!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
We're playing so much this week lol especially me and richard sunday monday tuesday and the next 3 days too its an all smashweek.

My wii broke 3 times and once 5 minutes after i got it back =\

Top Bottom