• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

error13

Smash Journeyman
lmao most fail sf4 and blazblue turn outs
and an unoffical brawl tourney had 40...

on sunday... not even saturday
wow lol people in charge or
epac gaming may have been incompetent

error13

Smash Journeyman
i won anthony got second and irene got 3rd
lol the ****** in charge of the money took it and
bought a bunch of crud lmao so it was like stuff from
the convention. but oh well lol

error13

Smash Journeyman
it was like 40 dollars and
than they had a free for all
tourney with like 30 dollars
winner take all, but we left.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
EPAC was funny. They were announcing SFIV tourney for like three hours and like 25 people or something showed up. We get 40 people (as Richard said) in an unnoficial Brawl tourney which we had to cap entrants on after like thirty minutes. Epic fail with EPAC for thinking that SFIV would attract more people than Brawl (or that SFIV was even a good game; All video game tournies should be limited to Smash and BlazBlue from now on).

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
What upppp El Paso smashers :p
Im going to be living in Juarez Mexico by the end of august. Do any of you have a big deal to come to Juarez to play with me? I will be living by the border like 5-15 min away depending on the traffic. :D Someone get at me.

Oh and I play Melee and Brawl. Im not really active in brawl though. Its all about melee son <3

Neocell

Smash Rookie
I am announcing my official return to El Paso smash! Whenever you guys are going to play .. louie just text me and pick me up, like THE GOOD OLD DAYS

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Dai-A: Could you come to El Paso? too many killings in Mexico. You NEED to be more active on brawl too..
Noobiecell: Its cute how you announce it "officially" WOW must of not cut it for you you no lifer!
Dekar: If you love me you should drive down here for a weekend.

It is July 13, Hobo 17 is within a few days, i hate that we start practicing 2 weeks before a major tourney...
I am down to go to Hobo. Now who is gonna go? Me and richie will be teaming up. Next time i will prolly be ditching EP to team with someone from out of our city though :p.
We are playing tomorrow and wednesday since Josh raids tomorrow lol.
Lets do this marines!!!!

error13

Smash Journeyman
that was pretty gay....
but alright i can't wait....

i plan on getting at least 3rd
with meta gone i think i can to it
IC and Oli have so much coverage

and i think wario & GW
and GW and Snake will be our
best team, heck without meta
we can do olimar GW if u protect me.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Dai-A: Could you come to El Paso? too many killings in Mexico. You NEED to be more active on brawl too..

:'( Well I play brawl but I'm Just saying I prefer melee over it. So every chance I get to play Melee other than Brawl, Then i will play melee. :p
Uhhh well I WOULD go to El Paso. But My ****ing visa expired and I have to wait a long *** time @_@. I'm only 14 I won't kill you :'(
I would be in USA right now if my visa and the government weren't being gay >_>. So I can't anytime soon :(

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lol richard you don't need a passport to get to mexico. Wait do you luis? I don't even know i just cross and never take anything or wait do we need passports to get back now? Last time they told me i should have it but i just got bye anyways.

I want to play but i don't get out till 5:15 and theres so much traffic by then plus i have to get up at 7 each day. The 7:30 thing is every day richard they told me to go at that time.

I'd go play with you dai but I'm scared of Juarez too. My family always takes Santa Teressa when we go over to chihuahua

edit: wasn't there supposed to be a new smasher in fortbliss now?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I am a mexican resident lol so i have my own passport so that is no biggy for me. I know you wont kill me but i mean all those trucks with soldiers is scary plus the **** line to cross back in the U.S. is so depressing.
Stop getting me too excited about HOBO!! Josh needs to go too

error13

Smash Journeyman
huh i know its everyday....
i went thru it too.

and so are u going to play tomorrow?
even if u leave at 10 you still get like
9 or 8 hours of sleep...

and u do need a passport to come back

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
lol richard you don't need a passport to get to mexico. Wait do you luis? I don't even know i just cross and never take anything or wait do we need passports to get back now?
Last time they told me i should have it but i just got bye anyways.
I'd go play with you dai but I'm scared of Juarez too. My family always takes Santa Teressa when we go over to chihuahua
Dang It lol. Yeah I'm a little scared of Juarez too. But tbh it's really only scary at night @_@
I haven't moved there yet but I'm moving there at the end of august. I know how to survive in Juarez :p But yeah I understand. Oh and for the passport thing, You dont have to have it to cross to mexico, but when coming back you need to have your passport.
Santa Teressa is a pretty cool place 8)
Oh and i want to keep playing cause THERE IS NO WAY ILL FIND JUAREZ SMASHERS. ****S SCARY lol.

I am a mexican resident lol so i have my own passport so that is no biggy for me. I know you wont kill me but i mean all those trucks with soldiers is scary plus the **** line to cross back in the U.S. is so depressing.
Lol wellll crossing back to U.S in car takes ****ing forever @_@.

But anyways can I have a wifi buddy atleast from El Paso? Lollll

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
tms2 should be like near thanks giving and we should try and make it big. I wonder if on thanks giving would work but a lot of people might want to be with there families.

I don't do anything after eat dinner on thursday but idk about everyone else.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Im down. your house josh?
blazblue does suck eventhough i have not tried iit lmao
I am so ****ing drunk right now. I just want to kuddle with trutwig magikarp wishmur and magnemite :)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
no YOU guys dont be late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
today was pretty fun except for that one curse that josh and I seemed to have where one of us had to die under 20% every match. I really hated that one where I was just standing there everyone got hit towards me and knocked me off the stage so i lost track of my self. I might have to put the hellokitty snake back on.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
its pretty sick. I should try to ditto him soon. broke the air release code between warios the first time he grabbed me. Time to beat him up :mad:.
Its sicker than mine and yours :p

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
His marth got a lot better too and was owning luis all day yesterday. I love teaming with him because it feels like everything is taken careoff and no one is going to sneak up behind me and upsmash me.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
You said that about his Marth too, but then it wasn't really that impressive... just saying :p
Just say you are running away to furthest US state cause you are scared of EP. (dont be smart and go figure out if alaska if further)

He wasn't owning me all the time arturo! it was back and forth.

I get out at 1 tomorrow, SO be early ladies! I might have to eat quick quick after work. I need to let out a lot of stuff out my system. Also we need to start planning about HOBO. Is NM coming here or taking another route?

Top Bottom