• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I don't think anyone ever has a reason to be emo they just are lol.

Anyways whats up with you one day you want to host a tournament all by your self the next day you hate smash then your bragging about your combo on luis then you want to quit again then you want to go to hobo 17 and then you think the game is stupid...

You just have a bad attitude towards it right now you'd enjoy it a lot more if you just stopped acting that way. Just look at mario kart it has the same amount of dumb things if not more going on and your still having fun with it.

error13

Smash Journeyman
1. if i were to hear about a mario kart tournament i would never ever join.

2. my mood swings toward that game should tell you enough im not satisfied with it. I never complained about halo2 or melee, but halo 3 i did and i stopped playing, gears2 i did, and i stopped playing.

3. im done with that game, end of story. No hobo no tourneys no nothing, if i do host the tourney it will be because it would be my job if i worked at the store.

4. if some one is emo without reason, they need to grow up, or see a doctor.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
If there was a mario kart tournament i would beast everyone all sick. with wario of course, or shy guy if its necessary. i got an r4 working now. I love brawl. i love marth. do you guys want to play today? i had a dream of doing new things with marth that i want to try lol. I was playing with powder for so long yesterday, too fun. I think i am skippin work again today, and tomorrow. You guys suck i asked everyone to give mme a website of where to get ds roms and no one replied.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
im super gay
i dont like you if you are. God ALMIGHTY gave you green eyes for a reason. for the ladies not for guys. I know cause he told me. I am that messenger that talks to people and god. He told me to play marth more, and he was going to make turtwig evolve. Drunken smashboards are the bestest.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I think Richard should host a tourney, and that we should beast it as Team Diddy again :) If not in doubles, at least in some friendlies ;D

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
were not playing that game
anymore luis! get over it!
no YOU are not playing that game. I am still willing to play as well as arturo and i know Josh wants to play

Arturo, ask Josh if we can play at his place tomorrow, ill take you and pick you up at the mall if he agrees

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
You guys can come here if you want tomorrow, but were leaving to pop fireworks at around 5, and were grilling, so if you guys want to eat burgers/hotdogs, you can!!!

error13

Smash Journeyman
stfu lui, arturo knows as long
as he continues playing so will i...

but i still cant play tommorw either way
too many plans, i can maybe play till like
12-3 but thats about it... unless u guys
wanna eat here to after josh leaves his
house at 5..

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Well I'm confused with the plans but from what it sounds like everyone has something to do except for me and luis lol.

I'll go i just need things to be a bit clearer are we just going to be at joshes house till 5 then go to richy's?

Also we could try out some BBrawl =) apparently hyrule temple is a neutral because they took off the bottom part.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
sorry, i didnt realize what day it was today lol.... i got plans plus hungover and will prolly fall asleep mid day. Tuesday it is? Or Josh if you want to play monday or wednesdays its fine with me too so it wont conflict that stupid WOW stuff... I am getting that game!! not really

Did they make turtwig better in Bbrawl? cause it is definitely underpowered. And take grab releasing off wario because it is not fair to short people. And give an extra jump to marth cause they gimp him easy. they should bring down mks range or there is nothing to make him weaker so might as well as take him off the game.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
yah I'm not going either but its ok luis we get to watch genesis live stream. I doubt I'll go to one again because it seems they have some spite issues against smash like evo and all the other fighting game communities. Plus they said the tournament was either items or not at all

Also when are we playing again on wensday? Josh say something so we don't get in wow's way. Also Bbrawl is awesome you need to try even though its going to ruin regular brawl.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
ok so wednesday then so josh can play? its cool with me. genesis is 2 days right? just hope its not too late or else i wont be able to get drunk and watch. you will have to keep me posted arturo. BTW judge has been playing arturo, i guess he didnt quit all the way. Him and anther beat noj and lain on doubles :(

Dekar173

Justice Man
BlazBlue's competitive scene lacks depth, but it is so pretty it doesn't even matter. Don't even bother asking why V13 is legal though, you'll be smacked (from my understanding of it, the character was created solely for the purpose of being superior to all... MK much?)

Carl's the ****.

Also, when's the big EP tourney happening, fools?! Richard, you owe me like 50 gay conversations on AIM about how much I love nutella and about how much you love paying 88 cents for a giant Sprite.

**** you guys are awesome. Come to Supercon with NM!!! We could house you guys, and then we could trek up to Denver like we did to San Angelo >:D

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I have a 149$ now to spend on smash so i could go.

That would be a lot of tournaments though richard called me earlier today saying that our tournament might be the week between hobo 17 and oh snap so that would be like tournaments 4 weeks in a row...

I think we need to skip hobo 17 and go with dekar richard. like luis said those 50 gay conversations sound intresting =)

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Go to things? what things? Everyone seems pretty excited for hobo 17 though since theres no meta. Will we see you there?

Also that won't happen to me because you can't grab me out of my recovery. We should have a pirate ship match though ganon vs Ike.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
you just keep running away from our next face off. Running away worse than DMG, i should just win by default. I might be in Florida living it up too...

error13

Smash Journeyman
wow lol just looked at the epac
schedule.... they really dont want people
to go this year... only a sf4 tourney and blazblue..

and blazblue is on sunday!!! wtf!!!

oh well

Top Bottom