• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
come on luis people want us to go! don't you have a money match with someone besides kalo too? It won't be that expensive we have free housing and josh wants to go too so gas shouldn't be that much.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Alright el paso, I'm going on a road trip for my birthday and will be stopping by El Paso on my way to genesis and was curious if anyone would be able to house me July 8th (it's a Wednesday). ALSO If anyone from el paso would like to go to genesis uh I got 2 car spots open and if I get a carpool of 4 it will be only 80 dollars for gas per person to genesis. My carpool going to have Me, My Friend, and DMG, so if we could get housing for a night I would love it.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'll house you guys. I'll try and make this but it sounds to expensive right now. If 2 of us go will gas be 65$ each? or was the 4 a typo and supposed to be a 5? Thats still 120$ to go with out food or housing costs... where can i get that money?

Richard help me get into chacha!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
OMG DPHAT COMING!!! I just came in my shorts! you should stop on the way back too :)

Where are you guys staying in cali?

Am i going to beast you guys on mario kart tomorrow?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Bah. You guys and your OoS tournies. I wish I could go!

Anyway, who else got the Conduit? It's pretty good, and I want to play somebody else from EP!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
yah lets play today! we played last tuesday josh and you where busy raiding so no juans today!

We also played on sat a bit but it was like brawl/rockband/mariokart day. You should bring your DS josh with mario kart ofcourse.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Hey Josh, is your Wii hard modded or soft modded? I'm picking up a Wii next month so I can get in on Tatsunoku vs Capcom action but since it's import only I have to mod my Wii, but looking for the easiest option without having to use that boot up disc.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
yah i would want to go too but the price range more than doubles what we've been too before =\ we would have had to plan it a long time ago like we did with whobo.

Are you going to go josh? The discussion wasn't very serious yesterday but it would be kool to have some el paso guys there.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
I would just wait for TvC to get released, since im not so good with the Wii mod stuff :X
Sad, but yeah, I can't wait, I got a hold of Verm's copy and this game is crack, even on a GC controller, which is why I'm actually getting a Wii. I'll start looking around, I just figured I'd ask you first since I know you were playing Brawl early. Thanks anyways.

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Also, what do you think of BlazBlue, Mike? Im gonna buy it this tuesday looks pretty sick.

BTW, Genesis is in 9 days lol, lets go!!!

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to touch Blazblue. Guilty Gear was a fun series to watch at high levels but I always had trouble getting into that game for some reason, so I never really payed any attention to Blazblue. All of my other friends seem to be pretty excited for it though.

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
I raid tomorrow, and Thursday!!! FFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffuuuuuu
Also, I had to reapply my avatar! Guess it bugged out or somethin

error13

Smash Journeyman
i have no reason to be emo?

i just dont like it at all
so why would i wanna keep
playing it... its a bad game IMO

Top Bottom