• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
ooo i live close to franklin too like 10 secs lol. Well im off to bed now, talk to you later good night.

Nike.

Smash Hero
As in AM or PM? (I feel stupid for asking that)

Im having a smashfest at my house tmrw. If you guys want to you could stop by my house, get some rest after an 8 hour drive (or even spend the night if youd like) and you can get plenty of friendlys with SA. Crew Battle? ;D

Nike.

Smash Hero
If you guys are is desperate need of stopping while in SA your more than welcome to rest at my place for as long as you want. There will already be ppl at my house with at least 3-4 setups going on.

5551 Lost Lane
San Antonio, TX

210 324 4295
(text or call is fine)

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
too late I guess, hey arturito, you should promote STEP on all is brawl, you know perhaps announce the tourney . Maybe we can get more people to come. Just an Idea though.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Welcome back scrubs!!!
Yes richy i am teaming with arturo, he had asked me a while ago and i said yes so start asking josh or noobiecell or the antwonator or david or omar

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I have a question for the tourney this saturday, do we have to pay 15 bucks in the ellite arena?

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
So im going to the tourney tomorrow, I think i have to pay there. Who else am I gonna see there?

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
ooh ok, im gonna be there at 11 or 11:30 see whats up. Also see if i can have some pre-matches or something.

error13

Smash Journeyman
anything would help
if u drop it off ill return it
in mint condition please

and grace that would help =]

shotOgrace

Smash Rookie
Had a great time at the tourney guys :D.

Also heres the other tourney happening on the 22nd of August

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6778

They need more people so if you are interested just click on " Im attending this tournament "
If you dont have an account on All Is Brawl just make one, it takes less than a minute.

Thanks

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
As this being my first offline ever, I had one heck of a time.
Not often do I get to experience a real tournament like this, and come back home knowing I had a blast.

I will say to all I went against, thanks for the matches and a shoutout to whom I played against Zelda/Sheik near the end for me. The match really put me near my limit and I have no clue what I did to pull out of that for a win.

Here is to more fun for me and my Ike for the year ahead of me while living here.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Well shoutouts later ladies. El Paso needs to NOT main ike please lol. Arturo upload grand finals already, some thing i want to see
off to get wasted :D fyi all the money went to bottles of liquor

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I want to see my medal in AIB lol. Where are the vids!! im hungry for them. i wish i could go scubba diving with mr GW. We could just upsmash and go underwater to swim with his fishbowl full of magikarps.

Top Bottom