• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eighth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event [October 27th 2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i thought u were "oh no she didn't" to the kip stealing
i probably confused u with some gook smasher, sorry nus .. i mean, sorry you were born a chink
:]

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so wait...who's going to this that needs a partner or wants to team with me? i forgot. anyone?

budai?
nus?
lil?
brookman?
scud?
azen?
jigglypuff?

i'm lost.
and i'm bored and i want this event to be tomorrow. arg.

edit: i like how as soon as cort said asians hate asians an awesome war began to brew :p

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Race battles aside... When you said Kip is probably not going you meant VLS? No... ;_;

I am not sure myself hazygoose, I was going to team with someone else that I planned to for a while now. But she is probably not going anymore, then I thought I'd bring my brother for the last esticle before brawl but there might be another esticle since it was postponed so he probably isn't coming. I wanted to double asian with someone too. I was always just your backup anyways right? We can do some team practice Tuesday though <3. Even if we aren't teaming.

I am going to sleep now, work early tomorrow. =(

n00b ADAM!

Smash Cadet
I'll definatly be there, this will be my first tournament well besides school ones but i cant go to those anymore because I punched my principal in the face. I'll do pizza MM's but the rules are if i win i get the pizza but if u win i still get the pizza! I main the Captain and if i do say so my self im pretty good. Ill probably teamwith my buddy the pimp panther he mains yooung link so watch out for us in doubles were pretty nasty. If any of yall wanna smash hit me up ill be some where around the caves of secor or maybe some where in courtland smokin a joint. PEACE...pizza....

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Race battles aside... When you said Kip is probably not going you meant VLS? No... ;_;

I am not sure myself hazygoose, I was going to team with someone else that I planned to for a while now. But she is probably not going anymore, then I thought I'd bring my brother for the last esticle before brawl but there might be another esticle since it was postponed so he probably isn't coming. I wanted to double asian with someone too. I was always just your backup anyways right? We can do some team practice Tuesday though <3. Even if we aren't teaming.

I am going to sleep now, work early tomorrow. =(
if we aren't teaming that's fine, i was just wondering what the status was, since i did not know what was going on. and as of now i have 0 partner requests, so there. i'll partner with whoever asks me that i think i could team with(side note, eric, are you going to SNF4? and are we finally teaming again there? XD).

teams matches tuesday should be fun. work...not so fun.

edit: more liek mad awkward.

n00b ADAM!

Smash Cadet
My fault cort it must have been all that garlic pizza i eat,it make me forget things ormaybe it all the weed i smoke..... anyway my names Rosenthal, Adam rosenthal n00b adam for short hitme up allu CT'rs

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
if we aren't teaming that's fine, i was just wondering what the status was, since i did not know what was going on. and as of now i have 0 partner requests, so there. i'll partner with whoever asks me that i think i could team with(side note, eric, are you going to SNF4? and are we finally teaming again there? XD).

teams matches tuesday should be fun. work...not so fun.

edit: more liek mad awkward.
I MIGHT need a partner. I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know soon.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So... since Erci and Aiser are teaming...

Lil are we teaming for sure then?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****, I wish, Steve. I want to team with you once before this game is over. Aiser wants to team with me though. I think he already signed us up too. Sorry. <_>

We most definitely will team before Brawl comes out! /goal

Lulz... double sheik.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I am not sure I can attend this event anymore.

Lil, get a backup ride or something. I'll know for sure Wednesday night.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I need a partner too :(
Also Nus is only three posts away from the most awesome post count ever.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I need a partner too :(
Also Nus is only three posts away from the most awesome post count ever.
i'm still trying to figure the partner situation out since like 90% of it is pending...

i dunno who i'm supposedly teaming with, but if i get no teammate by the day before this, i wanna team with jam if he'll hab me :\

xHayatox

Smash Lord
hey kids im sorry i been slacking lattely but i am coming to this so youll know :) cant wait.. i think im teaming with **** thomas if he shows up :D shall be goooots

hi chris

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
I forgot about a different event that is happening on this same day so I'll see how the situation unfolds down the road.

I lost the game! {>_<}

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Milktea hasn't posted to confirm yet. Post! Also, how is she getting here now that Spawn isn't bringing her? She is pretty far from me... I wouldn't mind getting her, dropping her off at the end is a different story since I am not sure I want to stay long or even do singles.

I am so wearing my panda hoody there. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom