• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eighth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event [October 27th 2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
My wife is not teaming with me for esticle anymore. You guys obviously did not spam my AIM hard enough.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Not really. Nus and milktea are rivals and would never team with each other.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Yeah @ Cort, I do hate most asians LMAO. So true.

Edit: Not to mention, I tend to do horrible in teams with other asians LOL. When me and Nus team we kill each other more than our opponents, sad sad.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
why does everyone talk so much **** about manacloud? everyone knows that lots of people dont like him for whatever reason, but hes like 3000 miles away and most EC smashers will probably ever see him again in their life.

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
Okay, i cannot guarantee anything, but there is a DISTINCT chance I will be wearing a giant "Sparky the dog" costume to this, if I don't have time to change out of it. I kinda have to dress up as the mascot for a Halloween, camp sponsored event...

So, if you see a guy in a very low quality costume that looks kinda like this:

http://www.andersoncohumane.org/events/OR_XMAS_06/sparky_orxmas_2006.jpg

but worse...

it's a me.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
why does everyone talk so much **** about manacloud? everyone knows that lots of people dont like him for whatever reason, but hes like 3000 miles away and most EC smashers will probably ever see him again in their life.
why do people linger around threads looking for manacloud dis's to spoil? why is the sky blue? why are boobs good? things are just a certain way.

seriously though, i was only referring to Cort's dislike of manacloud after he experienced it at FC10, so it makes sense. so...yeah, next time please know what i'm talking about before responding. that wasn't meant to sound mean, either, although it kinda does, i just mean that there's a reason a lot of us make posts, other than to join in on flaming someone we don't know, believe it or not.

Okay, i cannot guarantee anything, but there is a DISTINCT chance I will be wearing a giant "Sparky the dog" costume to this, if I don't have time to change out of it. I kinda have to dress up as the mascot for a Halloween, camp sponsored event...

but worse...

it's a me.
lol...wow...that is both scary and amazing at the same time.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

but worse...

it's a me.
Holy crap, someone might be going to this dressed as Sparky the Dog? I really need to go now...

Cort

Apple Head
Everyone is welcome to join in on the manacloud hate. It actually makes things a lot more fun.

Quit trying to spoil fun, Greg. >:o

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
It gets **** hot in that costume. If I pass out from the heat, Noone please resuscitate me, unless you are female.

Thank you.

Banks

Smash Hero
banks sucks. hazy for prez.
how's that feel? not very good, huh? i bet next time you'll second guess criticizing Mudkip, lolamirite?

are you coming to this shindig, banks? i have yet to play you...it'd be cool if i did, ya know.
hellz yea im going prepare to get leetownd and/or p00ned depending on my m00d.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Considering October 31st falls on a Wednesday, lets all celebrate at this tournament and dress up in Halloween costumes. Best dressed gets free entry fee!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
manacloud's a fat, ugly, chinky, grimy old thug-wannabe
no yeauhzhzhzzhjfjzkhzzzz
/immaturity LOL :cool:

good ****, cort *pound*

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
LOL at me teaming with lil. I already said that to her a long time ago when we weren't 'rivals.' I wanted to double asian team with her, lock or kip.

But really, we suck at teams. LOL It's the natural hate, I want to be the only asian on screen and so I knock her off stage. "Everybody, look at me!"

Actually other asians can call chinese people chinks, cause chinese are chinks and the other asians are different racial slurs. Like gooks and stuff. >_>

Someone bring lock or kip, double asians, RAWR.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i already have dibs on kip if he's going to this, which he's probably not. sorry nus >_>;;

im korean, bee tee dubbbs. screw china LOL D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom