• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eighth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event [October 27th 2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Milktea told me she's not going since I can't drive her. You can wait until she posts to confirm though.

Chubs

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I don't have a ride so I'm not going unless someone feels like getting me (not worth it). Boo, breaking my streak of never having missed an Esticle.

Sorry Nus, double asian team shall prevail another time. Also, I want a panda hoody.

Edit: Er, on my brother's name. It's _milktea.

Edit 2: WTF @ his signature.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Wow, what a downer. I'll bring you if you don't mind leaving right after singles is done.

LOL, I love chubby. Maybe he can come? Probably not... lock maybe can show up at your house too? >_>

Everyone wants a panda hoody, next esticle, everyone will walk in with one. Just know, I did it first... kinda.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Chris, the doors open at eleven, and it takes me 30 minutes to drive there from milford, so I'd say 10:30 or earlier. Hit me up on aim if you see me or leave a message =)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
green greens banned and Pokefloats?! :(

I like kirby stages and pokemon stages :(

Bailey

Smash Hero
IDK Phish I gotta check becuase I am bringing Lean to. I am just wondering if there is a bus or train station anywhere near this place. I am gonna try and get to Mahopac.

Cort

Apple Head
Hmm... sure Jam. But I think mucho friendlies is in order.

Also good **** to Phish-it helping Bailey. Sort of.

Bailey

Smash Hero
lol Phish-it if I do get there it will prolly be later on because I gotta manage time with: Helping out ToyWiz, GF, and finding a way to get there.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Aight. No promises, but... I'm gonna try my best to haxor my way to this one.

Money matches, anyone?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****, I wish I could go to this so I could do a time only mm. ****.

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
I might go, but I probably will be too poor to pay for gas...so I'm probably going to need some money matches. I already owe the driver $6 bucks not including the gas money, I'm willing to money match anyone that has a weird name or that isn't on the top 7 of any smash rankings.

it seems that maine not be going so...I may not be going unless someone is willing to pick us (at least 4 of us are going and will probably need a ride) up from the bus station in boston or connecticut to the tourney and back from the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom