• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eighth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event [October 27th 2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
K, I am going, if nothing else at least for singles.

who wants to be my doubles partner if i decide to do doubles? the right partner may make me change my mind :p

yep.

edit: also, marc entertained a gathering party at my house the night before 8esticle for all those who are traveling with him. sound goot?

edit2: also,

_V_

Smash Ace
Luigi ***** my ****.

Oh wait everyone does.

I wish my DK was good :(

He is only good when Mike Brookman hasn't slept and we were in the car for 14 hours.

Stop jumping out of shield n00b!!!

Cort

Apple Head
I like Sheik vs Bowser.

I forgot to factor in the fact that he also would have to play me with his Bowser vs my Sheik, shrug.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Luigi ***** my ****.

Oh wait everyone does.

I wish my DK was good :(

He is only good when Mike Brookman hasn't slept and we were in the car for 14 hours.

Stop jumping out of shield n00b!!!
mostly everything I do is done for a reason.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
banks sucks. hazy for prez.
how's that feel? not very good, huh? i bet next time you'll second guess criticizing Mudkip, lolamirite?

are you coming to this shindig, banks? i have yet to play you...it'd be cool if i did, ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom