• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EGL Washington, DC - Jan 19-21st

Wife

Smash Lord
ok ok i'll follow suit and throw out some shout-outs too.

Redd -- you got tons better. you need to play more like m2k tho (runrunrun upsmash). You guys would have had that match vs km/chu if you were upsmashing the pika, but you were shining it and upthrowing it too much. You guys make a good team tho, you took more matches off of the weds than anyone else yesterday. And nice DI

Doll -- lol i invented something last week and i saw you do it yesterday! what a jerk! I love your defensive style of play, but work on your DI! See you soon, and also, you guys have a nice team.

Aho/Greg -- Thanks for the shout-out, it's fun to be back. And also, thanks for running the tournament so well so we can get home to have dinner then I even got to see my girlfriend.

Chu -- lol @ "good matches in teams . . . KM messed up." You can't have a big ego and be really good. When you get good you're supposed to let go of the ego, you've got it backwards man. I don't mind the wobble I say whatever it takes to win . . . until it gets banned. How much longer till that happens?

Omni -- We were supposed to train -- my bad. We'll play as soon as school starts up and we're closer -- gotta prepare for the crew battle.

Husband/Wife's friend -- You're the manager I always wanted. Good **** winning that one match vs that one doc. You didn't go 0-4 baby!!!

Hova -- How did you do yesterday? *pound*

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tournament.

TNR: Awesome crew battles. I really enjoyed them, so we'll have to do some more sometime- maybe 5 on 5 next time? Hopefully I'll have a character a bit more prepared for Jiggly. Way to have them for half your team. <3 Chozen, Aero, Korn and FOB.
TDFX: Fun set, though I admit that Bomb-omb at the end was lucky. >_< Can't wait to play you again.
Chillin: I didn't even know it was possible to tipper someone that fast into a match. ;_; Also, wtf @ being able to hear people from across rooms full of loud people.
Kamin: More fun matches, Marth vs. Peach is one of my favorite matchups. ^_^
Vist: Sexy Sheik, hopefully my Falco will be worth pulling against her next time we see each other.
Fonz: Thanks again for the lodging and transportation, you made the whole weekend possible. I really appreciate it.
Tope: You're ****ing nuts. Seriously. But, you're also one of the coolest people ever and always have our backs, so yee. Also, MMM PANCAKES AND DONUTS NUMNUMNUMNUM. >_>
Cyrain: Grats on getting over your Doc "phobia." Yee.
Nelo: Falco Raep. Yee.
Stitch-face: I pulled near a dozen of you over the course of the weekend. Even 2 in a row, twice at that, and yet I squander. I'm just going to have to suck it up and draw the match to a stand-still once I pull you. As mutch as I hate holding you and sitting there, I can't waste you any more. :dizzy:
Brinstar and Dreamland: Best stages ever. Yee.
Good **** everyone; I look forward to C3 where VA is gonna destroy MD like they destroyed this tournament. :laugh:

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow i wish i had time to come to this and fests and ****...but lacrosse and basketball = no time at all.

but **** TNR!!!!!!! we got to recollect as a team and get out **** together.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Janet - you are hot and your shiek is getting better. and you are hot.
:rolleyes:
thaaaaanks greg, my sheik is going to annihilate all of your low tiers in the near future.
<3 gimme like. a few more weeks; 3rd month's a charm

**** i shoulda been at egl.
13 days til c3. mmm hells yee !

ChuDat

Smash Master

Wife - I only wobble *ickz like you. Good ****z taking 1-2 stock off of me everyround, and being my easiest opponent at the tournament =). Next time, im going to *uck u up in teamz. I promise ~

<3 husband

And i never said it waz Km'z fault wtf.

Also, TA iz Amazing. <3 u guyz.

*pound* at chillin, kaiser, travis =)

chinesahh

Smash Lord
wife - next time. you make me play impatient
azen - i will beat you
chillin - Wylers
kaiser - T_T
chu - fux you. dude your car is mad fun to drive.
km - i didnt play you
husband - im scared and ****
plank - **** sheik
tope - **** sheik
hova - whatre you fuxing with
oro - play more =(
redd - no hard feelings. you definetly stepped it up tho
kirbstirrrrr - next tournament match better be epic
aho - good **** on running this
greg - wtf? 5 knees?
omni - i didnt see you play at all

#

Vist

Smash Champion
bracelet: i should've taken you off. good ****.
at first i was like, who the f*ck is bracelet? LOL mad tired when i read that..

Vist- Thanks, and I really enjoyed teaming with you. You're the only partner I've had who was there almost everytime I rested to save me. That **** deserves a medal.
lol that was fun man. I was like OH NOES CMAAAAAAAAAART with you getting all those rests in.

Vist- Good Matches son. Last i checked dem rests weren't attempted ;) Ya fox is nasty. Chozen <3 Vist.
your rest success rate was too good. good ****z mang

Vist - we didn't get matches man but looks like you did really well.
yeah man, it sucks we didnt play. I sent you a pm just now if you're still down for some practice. I felt like i did well at egl for the most part but my placing probably won't show it. I hope u did well too even if you felt like you squandered, b/c your game is gonna be ridiculous in no time.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Lol, I was to nervous to fight Azen properly. I still got azen'd in the face though.

I won't squander next week at Chu's.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
no johns.
:]
azen is pretty amazing. you'll feel like you squandered either way

Vapor

Smash Rookie
does anyone that attended the tourney either live in or near richmond? :chuckle:

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ that question along w/ the icon you used at the end of it makes me suspect ur an online predator looking to **** us more then just in Melee o_0

Vapor

Smash Rookie
man, youre good.... :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
lol nah i was jus wonderin cus i met a guy who lived in richmond and he gave me his name to pm him but i forgot it... plus i jus want some more competition other than the regulars i play all the time

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Way too lazy for shout-outs. I indefinitely love TA + friends. Good ****.

P.S. As soon as I got done with EGL, I had a huge craving to start using Samus. Oro is too good.

Top Bottom