• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

eGames Expo 2009 Melbourne =) Oct. 30 - Nov. 1

tibs7

Smash Champion
So i was just thinking, since rocky's gone (:() and stigma is so far away that it would be a great idea for all us smashers and co. to come along to the eGames expo! it was pretty rad last year. cool games, madt chiks got the lot. =)

Ticket Prices at the door:

* Adult - $18
* Concession - $13
* Family - $40
(2 Adults, 2 Children)
* 3 Day Pass - $33
* Children under 12 admitted free

more info can be found here:
http://www.egamesexpo.com.au/

Splice

Smash Hero
ahahahaha
Because my dad actually wants me to go to this, for some reason, I might as well go with you guys. w00t!
I will attempt to get in for free.

You know one time going to the movies i said i was my real age, and the ticket lady, believing me, joked that I looked 8, and then my friend agreed and she thought that he was saying I was lying and I actually am 8 And then I wasn't allowed to go the movie coz it was M or something. :(

What a horrible and Uninteristing story. Anyways, I will go, if some people come. My Birthday is the day before it opens. As in, the 29th. But I think Khoa made all my Birthdays come at once at Rocky <3

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Can we get Nandos?

For some reason the text is all different on Smashboards. Is it just me? I am confused.

Zero

Smash Hero
You know one time going to the movies i said i was my real age, and the ticket lady, believing me, joked that I looked 8, and then my friend agreed and she thought that he was saying I was lying and I actually am 8 And then I wasn't allowed to go the movie coz it was M or something. :(
:(

10frowns

C~Dog

Smash Champion
It is different. Or at least, its either the font or point size of the standard post text, and info on the board listings.

I might come to this =D

tibs7

Smash Champion
yay come come splice it will be fun for all. and im sure we can squeeze you in for free and get nandos =)
i know bryan will come with so that a plus too =)

and connor as an incentive for you to go...i think COSPLAYERS get free entry, sounds good ey

tibs7

Smash Champion
i think im gonna do the 3 day thing since im a true gamer***. so this cosplay has no effect on me

tibs7

Smash Champion
holy mother of god. no caotic i had no idea!!! that is so epic and so pro.
i want to see caotic work at egames :)

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
hmm the day of my english exam and the week before my further maths exam (yeah i know i don't need study but it's still an exam =P)

I wish I could go but I think you can see why I can't =(

Dekar289

Smash Hero
right in the middle of exams, not going
been the past 3 years
gets worse every year

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
Conor and Leisha must go as Ness and Lucas again! Those costumes were so rad!
I'll be going to this as usual. I love my freebies :D
Oh and there's a MyWii/MyMedia stand there, make sure u visit that because you know, MyWii is awesome amirite?

tibs7

Smash Champion
yup lukie boy come down.
@deks: it was good last year! i enjoyed it.

and cao do you need helpers for setting up smash and running it thatsif you do end up doing it.....coz i would love to help out if possible

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah details are being worked out. It'll be low key if CW does go ahead, but I'll keep you posted, wubs

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OK, highly doubtful CW are getting involved with eGames this year. Now I get to play games just like euurybody else

tibs7

Smash Champion
yay em's coming.
umm well havent really decided. people have work and school on the friday so it'll probs be on sat or sun =)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
usually friday is media day, saturday and sunday is for public
but idk maybe they changed it
play the cs pros if they're doing that, if you kill the pro you get a t-shirt, if you get a higher score after 30 mins you get his pc lolol

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Oh, it looks like I am actually running stuff at this event.

I'll make a thread later with details.

Top Bottom