• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
flights to boston just doubled with the un-accouncement of dates

*scare tactic*

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Yikes, this is going to be awesome.
AND I'll be 18 by the time it takes place...
Set a date as soon as possible and I'll definitely try to make it :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Australia needs to bring the Yoshi crew.

We have more Yoshi's per smasher than anywhere in the world. I swear to god.
You know something's wrong when you go to an STD and 1/4 of the players are Yoshi mains.

Skler

Smash Master
I heard there was going to be an NE low tier crew. Good **** NE.

Edit: Are there really going to be low tiers at this tourny? That would be hot and amazing.

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
I am so going to place in top ten ! I just have to practice 10 months straight ... lmao.. boston is an hr away so im pumped

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
I can guarantee you all, that if a second tournament is placed close-by in the same week or so, more Eurapeans will come. Perhaps even me! ;) That would be truly awesome!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament the mana lord goes to a tournament

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha, lol at a one month- long tournament.
I'm ****ing on *****es!
As long as sleeping at the venue is an option...

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
looks like latinamerica is gonna have a Latinaerican tournament too on augoust 2009 ^^, it would be better if we go to thhis one but its harder for us :(

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Australia needs to bring the Yoshi crew.

We have more Yoshi's per smasher than anywhere in the world. I swear to god.
You know something's wrong when you go to an STD and 1/4 of the players are Yoshi mains.
it's like the world is upside down. does your water spin the wrong way down the toilet too or something

Top Bottom