• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
it's like the world is upside down. does your water spin the wrong way down the toilet too or something
Yep.

And we have Cyclones, not Tornadoes.

If I can get there, I want to bring Vegemite with me, but I heard that it was banned for countering pregnant American women too hard.

lol, never mind. The Australian Press never let on that it was all a false rumour lol.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Okay. I'm going to break it down for the world, from the smallest sphere of influence to the largest. Ready?

GA's Worst Sheik > Louisiana's Worst Sheik

Beast Coast > Worst (west) Coast

United States > The World

/**** talk

C'mon, people. Hype.

Smooth Criminal

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
..this needz to happen..wanna pleh in a big brawl tourny nd learn suttin..also it'd be krazy for melee..mayb me nd banks could unite; possible team gunit?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yep.

And we have Cyclones, not Tornadoes.

If I can get there, I want to bring Vegemite with me, but I heard that it was banned for countering pregnant American women too hard.

lol, never mind. The Australian Press never let on that it was all a false rumour lol.
I'm bringing a dingo, then.

I was just stating facts...
your first mistake

Spife

Smash Master
@ vyse: vegimite *shutters*

@ KevinM: You might win this event if you still have your thumbs for this event!!!!!

Hypehypehype
we have so much time to prepare for this it's disgusting
I saw we do pools, and than losers pools >__>
and we should get 1000 people there
including Thumbless KevinM!
and there should be a Link tournament..or a low tier tournament >.>

Top Bottom