• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Nah, but seriously, this tournament is going to be sweet. /really hoping nobody does a melee v brawl v n64 debate.
QFT.

This tournament is going to have melee singles AND doubles right? Also low tier, there's never been a huge low tier tournament. Do it up.
We need to have a low tier tourney for all 3 games, period.

F**k Blackjack, Poker is needed
Texas Hold Em' and Omaha ftw!

what are hookers?
It's how your mom makes money off strangers.

>_>

noodles

Smash Champion
dont worry about travelocity, i wanna know who that priceline faqqot is charging 260$

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, did they ever make any progress on getting a date/venue for this thing? its been general summer 2009 forever now :laugh:

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
so i got my flight from orlando to kansas for event 52!!!!

im going with qdvs, rockcrock, colbol, and others.

What sucks is my flight is different for the return flight so i have to chill by myself at the Atlanta Airport for an hour.

Maybe i'll play some...

SuDOKU???

or

Super Mario WORLD?<('-'<)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I remember Ten Year Warranty.

I mean, who could forget a name as awesome as that. I heard it once and I remembered it forever.

Banks

Smash Hero
sure.

and can someone tell cort to move the date of his melee tournament that way it doesn't interfere with event 52?
kansas and connecticut = low amount of players who are conflicted about which to go to. so farrr, i do feel bad for those people who would actually go to both on planes and **** tho =/

Banks

Smash Hero
oct 4th - mass madness
oct 11th - long live hitstun
oct 18th - esticle
summer 09 - ohana

WOW theres no breaks AT ALL between all these active threads based upon east coast tournaments how will we ever pare, we better pre-pare

Spife

Smash Master
So when I win this tournament what will my fabulous prizes be? I want to win an entire state ATLEAST.

Spife

Smash Master
Why is this on the 2nd page? nonsense lol.
Nobody posts after I do, well almost no body. /emo
Eggm are you going to MM12, Esticlewhateverthenumberisnow or Long Live Hitstun 2 by anychance?

Top Bottom