• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, that's why I already have a partner, and you, despite your constant meatriding of yourself, have none. Try again.

For the record, I don't care about the distinction between RL and online. Online is what we get most of the time, so I'm not going to be nice if they don't deserve it.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
god damit it my diddy partner isnt going to drive me or team with me for this.

ill house a person if u want and can drive lol i live like 25 mins away from the venue but i NEED a beast partner i main mk and snake do pretty well last tourny i got owned but am takign it serious and got better now. pm me w.e

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think I pre-regged already but I'm not sure o.O...someone check for me? haha.

Oh, and Razer and I have our tickets booked. 100% confirmed <3.

^_^

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Yeah, that's why I already have a partner, and you, despite your constant meatriding of yourself, have none. Try again.

For the record, I don't care about the distinction between RL and online. Online is what we get most of the time, so I'm not going to be nice if they don't deserve it.
Phantom i'll drop it, because I hate tasteless bickering online, i'm sure we'll have a bromance when we meet. :bee:

yes, i'm the spanish, less concentrated version of DooDah, i can be a ****... but i'm a nice guy.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I forgot if I said this already but I can bring a full melee setup. My tv doesn't have sound so...i doubt ppl wanna use it competitively

Santi and Lain I want to money match you guys (individually).

I will falcon ditto money match ANYONE. THAT MEANS YOU ALLY!

Get at me :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Phantom i'll drop it, because I hate tasteless bickering online, i'm sure we'll have a bromance when we meet. :bee:

yes, i'm the spanish, less concentrated version of DooDah, i can be a ****... but i'm a nice guy.
Will is amazingly cool <3.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

Yo idk if i asked but do u wanna team for this? i desperately need a great partner.

Edit:nvm nvm nvm nvm i need to get to more tournies and prove my self...****

slyman111

Smash Rookie
I have no idea whether or not im gona team with some 1 should i??

If i do any 1 actually want to team with me IM GOOD XD!!

ps: IM NOT SURE IF IM GONA COME .....LOL

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Sure Kage I'll team with ya. Ganon/Jiggs seems mighty Tasty

I might be a little rusty btw since I'll be playing brawl as well. I hope you don't mind D:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yo im officially going to this.
My first oos tourney (besides IC)...so who wants to MM me?
Anything vs my snake...PM me if you wanna...i dont got time to stay checkin this thread

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
i want to go. but at the same time, i know i won't be able to. which is a ****ty feeling lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sure Kage I'll team with ya. Ganon/Jiggs seems mighty Tasty

I might be a little rusty btw since I'll be playing brawl as well. I hope you don't mind D:
As if Puff needs technical practice lol. No matter how rusty you get, you quickly get unrusty, it's all about mindgames. =P We can also do Falcon/Ganon or double ganon.. that would be manly lol. Actually by now, I'm very used to any characters I team with.

If you need help tell me and the warrior will come with all his might and rescue you! Fair the opponent off stage as your recovering to your bair airchase bair dead lol. I can see it all in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom