• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Don't forget Toucan Taco! Has anyone besides me ever been there? That place is amazing!
Finally someone else knows about this place, lol. Toucan Taco(Tippies) has the best chili con caso in the world!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yes GIMR even remember when it was Tippies! We gotta find a time to get over there. I can't go to Laurel and not go there.

Chili con queso + sunken burritos > anything at Chipotle and Taco Bell

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Finally someone else knows about this place, lol. Toucan Taco(Tippies) has the best chili con caso in the world!
I went there a long, long time ago when I was a little kid. From what I remember, that place is run down and they have horrible tacos.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
GODDAMIT lilb EVERY **** tourn I Come to in MD, YOU SAY your going ot be there then cancel!!!!!!!!!

boooooooooooooooooooo
Ino it sucks I just couldn't make it SO GAY I don't know what to say. It just a bad day for me. Always some stupid stuff happens before big tourneys idk I guess I have HORRIBLE luck.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
d*mn good **** chu and candy. also good **** for this tourney running on time, if you're at winner's finals at 4 pm seems like everythings going well.
Yeah no kidding. I wasn't expecting updates that fast.

Good **** GIMR :).

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Yea, looks like everything is going well.

something always goes wrong when I try to attend a tourney.

:(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good **** Darc/Dazwa.

So it's omni+M2K vs Candy+Chu winners finals, and Inui+Atomsk are in losers finals?

:). Thanks for fast updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom